Shocking far-right imperialism rising in japan

showa ultranationalism is coming back and its scary!

youtube.com/watch?v=eSXNv1ksmQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IHJsoCAREsg

youtube.com/watch?v=R6ZixuyE1t8

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6w3AtgzAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6JaNJ82wXE
youtube.com/watch?v=IHJsoCAREsg
youtu.be/7FYuYkPgDkk
youtu.be/CybTs6TLKjY
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank god. Deport all gaijin faggots. Weeb neckbeards and sjw sluts need to get the fuck out of Japan immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I

nip Lauren Southern?

t. chink

>not even posting haku zynkyoku
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6JaNJ82wXE
go fuck yourself r/asianmasculinity

nice try

White boys who want to act like vermin toward asian nations because they can't defend their own are fucking pathetic.

A

Only took decades of their women blueballing them

Jap nationalists care more about the subhuman gooks and chinks that shit up japan, rather than a handful of weebs and slutty vloggers.

I'm white. Japan belongs to Japanese only you fucking idiots. You're the equivalent of Muslims. You have no right to fuck up that country or their culture. Keep your aspie asses in the United States.

They can fuck off too.

it belongs to japanese, but if you are white and you really like anime then youre a honorary nip

THIS
H
I
S

Do they need another nuke to put them in their place?

Jews fear the samurai desu.

I'm not planning on fucking it up. I speak fluent Japanese btw and already lived there once. And why is everyone assumed to be some fat neckbeard retard?

its d&c m8

>tfw you are seeing the day that instead of called japs honorary aryans whites want to be called an honorary nip

hello newfag

万歳!!!

Why are there niggers at a Jap nationalist event?

>you really like anime then youre a honorary nip
Doesn't mean I'm a weeb. I still worship America and fuck you for hating what others like.

Good for them. I hope they succeed.
>tfw no groups to restore the Fuhrer and Duce's honor ;-;

they look quintessentially japanese 2 me

can nipanons translate these graphs here? they say they explain nip politics

Anime is faggot shit.

ABE IS HITLER YOU FUCKING NIP!

This is what Weebs actually believe

sebiku natsunorisumo

wtf they don't even look black-hafu. I assume some kind of foreign guest

>Japan & Eastern Europe pulling far to the right.
There's going to be another war where we have to liberate le oppressed people again aren't we? I hear hands rubbing already.

Oy vey! It's another Showa

五十六パーセントでございます。

Excellent. The dark age of liberalism is over and it's being rejected everywhere. Japan, like any other country, has both the right and duty to protect its own people, race and culture.

I want to see the same across all white nations.

idk cuckservatives invite random foreigners so...there's that. Anyways you found the pic so figure it out.

>I'm not planning on fucking it up. I speak fluent Japanese btw and already lived there once. And why is everyone assumed to be some fat neckbeard retard?

You're basically the equivalent of some nigger or curry nigger coming to Europe saying "I DESERVE TO BE THERE I HAVE DEGREE I AM REAL EUROPEAN".

You basically deserve to be killed.

Must be a couple descendants of the Lu Ting family.

kek

The Jew fears the samurai

Finally.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IHJsoCAREsg
why do whites always seek to destroy japanese culture?

Fuck you man

Yeah no. Analogies are shit because the problem with Niggers is not that they are foreign its that they are niggers. There is nothing wrong with Asians moving to your country either.

And I don't think I deserve to be there. If they kick
me out, I will go somewhere else. But that doesn't mean I have to stay in this shithole (commifornia) forever.

>don't want to deflate currency and get fucked over by Nkorea
>OY VEY MUH IMPERIALISMM

Whitu piggu go home
youtu.be/7FYuYkPgDkk

This.
I like anime, too, but the Japanese deserve their ethnostate. The second white spergs set down roots there is the second the kikes can start flooding in the nigger hordes under the premise of "equality."
Japan for the Japanese.
Nips are honorary whites in that they're a respectable people, but it is in nobody's interest that we mongrelize.

>but it is in nobody's interest that we mongrelize.
I don't see a problem and you can't make me date white women.

Stop trying to justify being a degenerate weeb. Stay out of Japan you waste of oxygen.

I have no choice. I'm going to go under apprenticeship to be chef there. But I do agree with you.

Our generation seems to have a world wide problem with nationalism

People are either totally cucked and SO SORRY, hate their country and its history while ignoring accomplishments - or they delusionally deny atrocities and want to go back to the good ol' days of a WW2 dictatorship.

Why can't you be grateful for living in a nice country provided by the hardwork of your predecessors and accept they made mistakes along the way. Humanity is tragically flawed. Wow what a difficult concept to get over.

Go suck Jamal faggot. Why the fuck do you care, this isn't even europe? You faggots spend so much energy on the most benign forms of racemixing and have accomplished nothing in stopping the worst kinds.

kek

Even in the era of Prime Minister Koizumi, Japan was said to be far-right imperialism.

By the way, have Japan waged a war in the last ten years?
Did Japan massacred other ethnic groups?

In Japan, even riots between ethnic groups have not occurred.

Currently, Japan has little terrorism. Pagans can live peacefully according to the rules of the Japanese.

Japan will not invite people who do not comply with the rules from the begining.

fuck off were fill

Shut your fuckin' gaijin ass up you faggot motherfucker, only Japanese rejects want to fuck white boys like you.

Stay the fuck out of my god damn country bitch. If you fuckin' leave California, there's gonna be a problem, you fucking loser.

I will apologize if there is a past where the Japanese robbed Japanese archipelagos from Indians and Palestinians.
In that case, accept immigrants.

Oh shit, Japan's becoming awesome again.

See filename.

youtu.be/CybTs6TLKjY

BASED

Nips awoke me to race realism and the benefits of a homogenous society. I still think they are the master race.

God Bless Japan

Because I'm sure weebs make up a massive % of the Japanese population.

someone tell him to get a toothbrush

>I'm entitled to be nipponese! kawaii!! t. 55% cancerous amerimongrel
Fucking neck yourself please.

Because you amerimongrels are a fucking cancerous racemixing mongrel group of people who should stay in your own containment zone of a continent & stop polluting other countries.
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/

Based Actual Greatest Allies Waking Up as We Are.
The Future Belongs to The West & The Far East.
I like the way the jews try to get us to think that An Alliance Between Us wouldn't last long with the plotline in The Man In The High Castle, even when it's blatantly obvious that that's bullshit.
Just Give The US all of North America, Argentina all of South America, Europe can have africa & Japan can Control the East.
Simple.

my dick is diamonds

How do western lefties who live by identity politics and victimhood culture cope with the fact that they can't criticize Japanese people much? It's their culture to be homongeous, coneservative, xenophobic and the majority of Japanese people are. it's a case of "live by the cultural relativsim sword, die by the cultural relativsim sword"

It gets really confusing when Japanese born in the west engage in victimhood culture and cry about cultural appropriation and racism

>really confusing when---

This this this this this fucking this this this

Please make your ancestors proud and kill millions of gooks and Chinks, Abe!

It's time?

Will they make anime real?

It was always awesome

Oh it's so scary! You're gonna be really scared when i cut you into pieces you fucking kike!

this is fucking underrated

BASED
A
S
E
D

No Japanese "nationalism" isn't coming back. They're Asians. Valuing their own society never went away. According to the media anyone right of Karl Marx is literally Hitler.

>tfw no qt genocidal maniac nip gf
Why even live

Nippon Yes!

No japan you must lie down and take whatever north korea throws at you because of something that happened 80 years ago

LIBS BTFO
NOW LIBTARDS JUST NEED TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES AND WE'LL BE BACK IN BUSINESS

>t. Gamergate Generation faggot unironically posting this on what was once an anime/manga website and forum.

Go play another CoD session in mommy's basement Mark. You were a DBZ/Sailor Moon fan in childhood, and we all know that makes you an anime expert.