Reminder that if you put the same amount of work that you put into downloading and maintaining your anime and manga...

reminder that if you put the same amount of work that you put into downloading and maintaining your anime and manga collection into getting fit, you'd have gotten a girlfriend by now

>3DPD
Please

>3DPD
>impying I'm not already fit

Fuck off

Reminder that if you never discovered Sup Forums you would be an astronaut and also the Dalai Lama by now.

>gotten a girlfriend

Do you know where you are right now?

Anorexic fit is best

>Want a smelly dirty thing.
user...

I don't want a leech on my life savings.

No it's awful

Lies told by people who aren't /fit/

I've been working out 3/4 times a week for three years and I look damn good, but that doesn't compensate for my complete fucking lack of social skills so I'm still alone

Meanwhile I know ugly, autistic fuckers who've gotten married because they lowered their standards and approached women

You mean a boyfriend, sure as hell wouldn't want a 3dpd succubus.

Umm, I CHOOSE not to have a girlfriend, not because I'm fat and unemployed. Baka.

But I don't want a girlfriend.

Muscles can't hide my ugliness.

>gains succubus
>Implying I lift for grills
>3DPD

you probably like THICC body

Here's a secret: people want sex, not a girlfriend.

>tfw run 4 times a week gym 4 times
>goto bar/clubs to try and get girls
>Qt3.14 starts talking "so user you've been working out huh?" visibly interested I try to smile and be cool
> " yeah ive gained a few kgs"-me
>"oh nice"-qt
>"..."-me
>"so uh... I see my friend talk to you later"
> fail because I realise gym doesnt cure autism
>mfw still social sperg

I'd still be socially retarded

Reminder that 3DPD and all women are garbage that cannot love you and only want your resources.

I know a guy who is fat, terrible character, unemployed, lives with his mom yet he is never without a gf or regular hookups because he's the typical overconfident chad just like redpillers would have you believe. His girls aren't bad looking either. It's honestly all about social skills and confidence as long as you aren't truly hideous or obese.

That said, like any other skill, you only get better with practice. Going to the gym 8 hours a week will do shit for your social skills and not give you any confodence if you never talk to people.

This is the truth that 1960s comic book ads don't tell you

Since it's still the man who is supposed to initiate contact, looking good does fuck all unless you know how to talk to women

The execeptions are if you're a fucking adonis and beautiful enough to attract the few carnivore females, or of you're rich as shit becase while most women aren't actually gold diggers, enough of them are that you can get laid that way if you keep trying

Height can also stop you

Thread

If this guy can get a girlfriend, why can't you?

Reminder that only people with low confidence and self-esteem care about whether they are in a relationship or not. Such as OP and those fitfags.𛲠

>autistic fuckers who've gotten married because they lowered their standards
Daily reminder that lowering your standards is hardly worth it. I lost my virginity to an ugly chick and I could hardly even get up because her ass/vagina area was so gross. I ended up jerking off into her face. I still remember the disgust I felt when she let out a long queef after we were done. A few days later I wanked to a great doujin and had a much better time. I'm sure having sex with someone I'm actually attracted to would blow away

I guess it's okay to lower your standards if you really don't want to be a virgin, but belive shit along the lines of "Oh she's fat/ugly, but she gives great head!"

I stream my anime and don't maintain my anime/manga folder haven't for 6 years at least.

>they lowered their standards and approached women
This a 100 times.
Sup Forums if anything saved me from making an objectively bad decision.

Downblouse is the fucking best

Getting fit does nothing at all for girls if you have a myriad of other issues like me. Just ask most of /fit/.

Besides, having gf solves nothing either.

It's a good way to have defined muscles yes, but starving yourself's not the best decision.

Reminder that getting fit has nothing to do with getting a girlfriend.

you know, sometimes it's nice to feel the touch of another human being on your skin

>tfw cashier hands me my change and her fingertips briefly brush against my palm
>tfw i can still feel it all the way back home

To say it has nothing to do with it is inaccurate

If you look fucking good and have abs and go cosplay someone without a shirt it draws ladies in like flies

But you still have to be able to actually keep their attention once you open your mouth

>you know, sometimes it's nice to feel the touch of another human being on your skin
Other people are covered in germs, user. Waifus are so clean that they are practically sterile.

wait.. these guys are real humans? I thought they were handrawn cartoon carricatures rendered in 3D

You should at least point out that "getting fit" means dedicating yourself to cultivating and maintaining an appearance and behavior considered to be exaggeratedly cisnormal by top 40 sociocultural standards and within that subculture "girlfriend" means female initiate of the lifestyle that purports to only let you rub your penis on her smelly, hairy, non-machine-washable girl parts before we wind up with a bunch of lonely weebenstein's monsters who cause back problems after feel hugs.

...But I already have a wife.

But why would I want a 3D girlfriend? I hate people, can't suffer conversations longer than 10 minutes and I like to spend my money and time for shit I want
I admit I would like to know what fucking is but honestly it comes with too much baggage. I also think vaginas are horrible from an aesthetic standpoint and would never put my face into that shit.

thanks

If I put that much effort into getting fit I'd be a shounen battle manga mc.

That said, Sup Forums's actually filled with a surprising amount of fit people and dense harem mcs. I've carried people over my shoulder just because I could.

Fuck off normalfag.

You will draw in vapid whores alright.

>the same amount of work that you put into downloading and maintaining your anime and manga collection into getting fit,
The amount of "work" I put into watching anime is probably less than the amount of work that goes into the couple of pullups I do every day.

So where's my GF?

>This is the only 3D waifu I can get
;_;

I am fit and not downright ugly. Have friends, most of them female. Have a good job, do sports, etc.

This still doesn't mean that I can find a girlfriend easily. Dating pool around my parts consists of like 200 girls who are still single, and with most of them I have nothing in common.
Economy here is so shit everyone with a some resemblance of common sense has moved out. I'm only here because I earn enough to live pretty well with local low prices.

>and with most of them I have nothing in common.
Even as somebody who has no interest in getting a gf but has a sizable number of female acquaintances, it is a really struggle to find a girl who shares any common interests with myself.

I guess my hobbies are too male-orientated and/or niche and/or weird.

maybe you need a bf, not a gf

Lowering the standards doesn't equal to getting rid of your standards, user.
Your story made me sad and disgusted. I feel sorry for you.

Not him but goddamn I wish I could appreciate cock

I'm sure gays bring their own drama, but I could actually be pursued and desired, and can you imagine what a blowjob from someone who knows how a penis works must feel like? Goddamn.

Alas, dicks do nothing for me.

See, here's the thing user, dicks might do nothing for you, but what about having your dick taken care of by someone with one.

Just putting it out there. As you said, they already know how it works.

The masculine form in general turns me off, as well as dicks

I want soft bits and femininity and cute clothes and cute bras on the thing I wanna fuck

And also a vagina

That's a pity

I've been having an easy timefinding people of both genders who share common interests with me. Easy, as in, "literally not trying to find people at all, but finding them anyways"

It helps that I'm majoring in computer science, though. Lots of people with nerdy interests there. And there's entrance exams in the college I'm in, so the cringy retards (at least as far as I can tell) were weeded out.

I've lost 10 kgs over the past year and I'd still prefer marathoning a good anime on a friday night than going out on a date to placate the vaginal Jew.

What now faggot?

>/fit/ girls
My one weakness.

>nothing in common

Get more friends that do have stuff in common with you and do understand the intense struggle of the NEET life so your girlfriend doesn't also need to fulfill your desire for commonality and solidarity with others. Expecting one person to be your one-stop-shop for all your social needs is incredibly unfair and unrealistic.

>tfw hiding powerlevel and trying not to laugh at the homoeroticism of the camaraderie among the guys I only ever socialize with at the gym

>Get more friends that do have stuff in common with you
That's not easier than finding girlfriend though.

Why do that when in the future we can all have our very own perfect hologram waifu around us?

>It helps that I'm majoring in computer science, though
Yeah, I studied Engineering and had loads in common with many of my male classmates. But even then I had to hide my power level just to be safe. Also, there were only 2 girls in my class and they were, well, odd.

After graduating I ended up in a Financial management role, and after a few years I went back to get a masters in my university's business dept. I cannot describe how much I felt like a fish out of water amongst the most normal of normies. They were mostly very nice people, but I had literally nothing in common with them and struggled to fit in.

But despite spending 6 years a Uni in total, I never once came across somebody I could share my most autistic of interests with. There was an anime club, but we all know to steer clear of those.

That is a weird name for your hand

I am downloadit wach it and its not super good delte from the hard drive (the last thing i saved was Re:Zero and after that Koyomimonogatari)

>Implying i wouldn't wrekt every single one of you

Waifus are for comfy, not girlfriends.

I'm sure non-/fit/ girls won't have any trouble with you either.

I wonder how often this guys picture gets posted on Sup Forums

Yes it fucking is

Just go to events for shit you're interested in

>B-but all of those people are horrible

Well yeah, no shit, so are you. Stop talking to anyone who's horrible and only keep talking to people who aren't

>reminder that if you put the same amount of work that you put into downloading and maintaining your anime and manga

I haven't downloaded anime the last 2 seasons because all the anime i used to download subbed in my language were in MEGA, and now they went full jew and doesn't let you download anything that is more than 800mb, it also has a datacap

Because you'll be 80 if you're even alive and your dick won't work and you won't know how to work the holoprojector because you're old and can't read the display so you'll have to ask your nurse to set it for you and you're too beta to tell her to set it to Sex Fantasy

What if I'm already fit and has no interest in getting a life partner? Certainly no interest in sex too

The statement still holds true for streamers, you just might experience some burning during streaming after lowering your standards enough to get someone who would date a streamer.

>you'd have gotten a girlfriend by now

Why would i need that?

Most anime clubs are shit but my University's was actually fucking great for years

Until the last few years where the old crowd got outnumbered by the Narutard types and all sense of taste got pushed out

You should have checked it out just in case

What a fucking normalfag.

>and also a vagina

And a fag too. Please kill yourself.