What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

Stupid moeblob with a very shitty haircut

To pander to waifufags.

Misery

/thread

Waifu bait

To teach us a harsh, but important lesson: Life isn't fair.

Unrequited love etc fuck you

She's about as pointless as your life.

For someone to accelt Subaru and embrace all his flaws so he can get over his reject the call moment and also to be a best

Daily reminder to be nice to Rem

to get cucked

To heal my empty heart

fulfill the quota of short blue haired perfection for this decade.

Docile housewife character without any actual writing behind her to please weebs

/waifu/

They took a creepy character and made her into the only decent female in the cast

The loyalty alone made her more endearing than the supposed main heroine

To be waifubait and to defend the MC.

>waifubait
>brutally killed the guy twice

>twice
Uhuh.

For awesome flail fight scenes.

More than twice?

Represents the stronger, independent type of woman that is not chosen by the main character because he'd rather choose the weaker one to satisfy his desires of being needed.

to show immense growth in her character and support for the ailing MC.

Now she serves as a classic damsel in distress for the Hero she so strived to aid, awaiting the day her hero can wake her up

Once. Wasn't her second time.

Once in the mansion as he was dying from the curse, once in the forest.

Ram killed him in the forest.

>falls in love for no reason with a guy whom she hated and only knew for a couple of days
>thinks about sucking his cock 24/7
>still "loves" him even when he becomes a pathetic lose fagface
At least Emilia had the decency and self-respect to walk away.

Did Ram ever kill him? I thought he jumped to his death that time.

>/threading yourself

In the forest when Rem tried to torture him.
That wind blade that cut his throat was Ram's magic. There's Rem's commentary on it and even a little flashback in the scene later, when Ram cuts the lantern.

Oh shit how did I not connect those things. It's so obvious. Makes Rem's line make a lot more sense.

That's the point of 90% of female characters in rezero.

>Think loyalty is a bad thing, assumes leaving a person when they're at their lowest is the correct course of action

Woman detected

>I SAVED YOUR LIFE, YOU SHOULD BE SUCKING MY DICK
Yes, I'm sure doing that would be the best thing to do.

I see this is the Emilia thread. Well I hope all 3 of you Emilia shitposters enjoy your thread!

Man I wish Sayaka looked like this.

Please don't ruin my image of Sayaka.

Yeah, there are some small things all across it.

She carried the show.

He does choose her in the novels, I think

Whoops faggot, looks like you're talking about something else there, wanna try actually adressing the part of your post I was complaining about?

Why was this series so shit? It had so much potential. I couldn't even make it to ep 10 cause all of the characters were so fucking annoying

I did't find them annoying.

whats the point of your character?

It's primarily a drama, the second arc was perfection so you just have terrible taste.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
He could have settled with her and lead a happy life but he wanted the stinky trophy wife just because she is a dirty elf. It is only a matter of time before he realize he made a big mistake.

>second arc was perfection

what's wrong with it

You say that like her story is over already

it isn't

You mean the mansion arc? that was my least favorite in the whole show. By far the worst imo.

For the first 2 episodes you basically have to just wait for the end before anything relevant happens.

Then when stuff actually starts happening you learn the villain of the arc isn't even a real character, and its mostly just shitty CGI dogs.

Rem also becomes a completely flat character at the end of the arc when she falls for subaru.

It wasn't that bad but definitely wasn't perfection. It just seemed like they tried too hard to make the plot interesting by adding so much over the top shit in such a short time. It just felt exaggerated and pointless in my opinion
>opinions

None of the developments would have any weight without the first two episodes, it's the reason why episode 7 was good and the show ever became popular.
Milie was the villain and Rem let him hit on her in the first loop and I disagree that she became flat afterwards she just goes from kuudere to deredere.

as much as i like her, her falling so fast kinda ruins it. epecially since that arc where he "saved" her is debatable

I want Sayaka to be pretty

getting cucked really really hard

Show needed someone who was horny