Do Jews hold a special grudge against Italians?

Do Jews hold a special grudge against Italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Piranesi-17022.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or was pick related their revenge?

Jews hold grudges with everybody, whether it be real or imagined. A perfect example of an imagined grudge would be ancient Egypt. There is absolutely no evidence that the ancient Egyptians ever mistreated the Jews. In fact, archaelogical excavations have revealed that Hebraic kings such as Hezekiah had Egyptian religious iconography on their royal seals (look it up).

Interesting.

I think they just hate everyone that isnt jew

and then some of them hate each other

Jews just hate all non-Jews without exception

jews are the worst

yes

>(look it up)

Of course. Why do you think they want to send Isis to invade Roman, the fee of Peter vatican.

this, but yes Jews hold a grudge on Italians and anything that has ROME written on it furiates the kike

>In fact, archaelogical excavations have revealed that Hebraic kings such as Hezekiah had Egyptian religious iconography on their royal seals
WE WUZ JOOOOZ

>implying it wasn't the corrupt leadership,lead and degeneracy which destroyed Rome

This would be appropriate for the fall of the Eastern Empire, not the Western where the Goths managed to destroy it.

Is Neo-Roma the anti-kike?

Is it the way forward to revitalize the west?

why yes ofcourse

>anyone
>holding a grudge against italians
funny meme m8, but im going to have to ask you to step into the back of this van while I eat some panchetta

You tell me

Why blank their names?

They seem a bit too larpy. Are these real Jews?

anyone who actually does stuff. any culture or race.

actual Bolshevik checking in

what are you a "real" of?

>Why blank their names?
You have to when posting on re*dit, it's the rules

They seem like crazy american converts. With that extra convert zeal.

Most ethnic jews I know like italy or are indifferent. They could be orthodox nutjobs, but I don't think so.

it was falling apart way worse before. the flag of israel is from this.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/35/Piranesi-17022.jpg

I didn't do it, the faggot that posted it did. I berated him to post this uncensored but alas he didn't .

It's definitely not a larp, the discussion seems genuine.

>Jews are god's chosen

Jews hold a special grudge against whites in general.

Yes they are first to be Africanized.

Then France.

THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO Sup Forums CHRISTIANS

year -100: Rome conquests the Mediterranean coast, including Judea
year 0: Jesus is born
year 100: Rome has smashed two jewish rebellions. well, Sup Forums christians told us that Jews totally love pagans tho, so may be jews wanted to be smashed. Rome extends all the way to Persia

year 200: Rome has overextended, and faces a crisis
year 300: Rome converts to Christianity. according to Sup Forums christians, Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION, so it will surely save Rome from the crisis!
year 400: Oops, it didn't. Well, Rome deserved to fall anyways. Romans were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted

year 500: Christianity is a religion of earthly power and cultural survival so it will at least keep the Mediterranean in control of christian kingdoms
year 600: Oops, North Africa is lost to Islam. Well, north africans deserved it, they were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION that is the only reason why Roman Culture was preserved.
year 700: Oops, it has lost its Holy Lands. Well, Palestianian Christians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION. Now it will REALLY contain Islam. Oh, Spaniards were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS either btw. Everyone knows Christianity is the only way to protect yourself from islam.

year 800: Charlemagne has decided that Jews should be the only bankers of his Empire, and the Church starts a series of edicts to protect them in case they need to move to a different christian kingdom when the farmers get angry. Jews totally hate Christianity tho, this is another shoah!!
year 900: Sicilians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival. Now it will REALLY contain Islam.
year 1000: Did I tell you that it was Christianity that made Europe conquer the World because it is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION? The real problem is that there have not been any real christians up to this point. Christian Europe never let the kebab problem get too out of hand

year 1100: Now that the Crusaders have started, you will truly see how Christianity made Europe strong.
year 1200: Okay, Saladin recaptured Jerusalem, but the Crusaders were not REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why God abandoned them.
year 1300: Byzantines were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they didn't pay their debts so it is OK to sack them. Please remember Christianity is the religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival of Europe

year 1400: Greeks were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity made Europe, it gave Europe the ability to defeat other people and create empires, so it is obvious that Greeks were not real Christians
year 1500: Europeans are starting to rediscover pagan art... look at that Venus of Boticelli!! The works of pagan philosophers are printed and read among intellectual circles. UUUGH... now this is horrible... Christianity IS the religion of earthly power that has saved Europe for the last 1000 years and allowed it to take over the world! This rediscovery of the pagan past can only mean that Europe will fall to Islam!! Wait... what?? An Age of Discoveries??? Spain expelled Islam and discovered a whole new continent. Well... we have found REAL CHRISTIANS AT LAST!!!
year 1600: Hhhmm... Europeans are now killing each other over disagreements about what Jesus said in his rants... well, everyone knows that Christianity is what saved Europe and made it united, so this is impossible. [insert Catholics or Protestants] are NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, and are to blame for Islam taking over the Balkans.

year 1700: BTW all these Enlightenment philosophers with strange religiois ideas that are discovering a lot of stuff and making inventions are REAL CHRISTIANS.
year 1800: WTF!! FRENCH REVOLUTION!! SECULARISM!!!!!!! Europe is finished!!!! By the next century it will be conquered completely!!!
year 1900: Huh... European Empires have just conquered the entirity of Africa and Asia (minus China and Japan) plus Australia in one century, Darwin has published a theory about the origin of the species that contradicts the Bible, the political power of the Churches has been decimated by the rise of Nationalism and the Pope himself has declared himself a political prisioner in Vatican City... AT LAST!! A TRULY CHRISTIAN AGE!!! Christianity is what made Europe GREAT!!! See now?

year 2000: The Jews that Charlemagne provided with vast economical power have completely hijacked our civilization. DAMN IT!!! It would have never happened if you had adopted REAL CHRISTIANITY!!!!
year 2100: Europeans were not REAL CHRISTIANS so it is okay that they got replaced by BASED AFRICANS.

They hold a grudge against everyone. All of their holidays, are Jews massacring some group or other.

The egyptians mistreated the jews because the jew is not superstitious while egyptians were. As for italians. The italians were known for having jewish noses and red hair. That are said to be the fabled fathers ashkenazi stock. Another line of ashkenazi stock are the spanish with a specific nasolabial line that gives them a droopy cheek look.

>tfw half italian and nose is small and curves up a bit

>implying it wasnt the rapid growth of state power

You are either italic or sic (anything mixed with italic; legal, thus italic). Italians have a whole lot of native american and levantine, former because of cheap native american servants and the latter because of historic trade. However the ethnic italics pulled political power for self preservation and you get papal states and bloodlines. Strange hooked noses, very different from andeans. They tend to have a pointy bottom. Droopy lips. They did a number on several native Spaniards as well who were known for their bottom jaw and nasolabial fold that gave them a droopy cheek appearance. Part went to americas the other part went to eastern frankish land to self preserve.

I'm not a spic get cancer faggot.

While you ask this, Jews are actually running this planet as we speak. Go out there and kill one you faggot.

Italians also had rounder faces. Its strange that a whole bunch of them call themselves ashkenazi jewish. Ofcourse they are a minority within the ashkenazi movement. And just stay there to legally segregate. They are different from easter european jewry that also call themselves ashkenazic.

Youd be amazed that you guys mixed with spics that had italian last names that did so to make fun of rome. & were given roman diplomatic position for trade. So you guys bred with people that had mothing but black and native american ancestry because they had $$$$. And rome was more than dead.

>I don't understand italian history: the post

I am not black you literal subhuman. Go back to mcdonalds you fat fuck and get heart disease already.

Everybody knows half of napoli is caraqueƱo blood. Now practically everyone.

I'm sure looking into mob history would uncover some interesting things about it

They occupied napolitan slums and did nothing but fuck and have 10 babies at a time and create business rackets. Then you have the mexicans in venice. Then you have the southern us melungians settling in sicily agter they fought for garibaldi.

A whole bunch of the mob families have Latin american ancestry. They cant forgive italy for causing the spanish inquisition so they settled there to mock italians until they themselves become
Italian.

Tell me more