If he did it, and maybe he didn't, but if he did, is the right thing to do not to vote for him...

If he did it, and maybe he didn't, but if he did, is the right thing to do not to vote for him? I think that putting him in office would be more damaging to the republican party then just giving up the seat.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/roy-moore-cast-the-sole-vote-in-favor-of-a-man-who-raped-a-four-year-old/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Voting for him will only show one thing: Republicans would rather vote for a pedophile child molester than somebody from another party.

It would irreparably destroy any moral high ground conservatives may try to claim in the future.

Right, but the thing is, I do think he's better than your average democrat, I think he's the lesser of the two evils, but now I don't think that's enough. I think I understand better how NeverTrumpers feel. Yes, he's better than the other candidate, but I think NeverTrumpers were thinking more longterm. In this case, I think losing one senate seat is worth it. I really hope he doesn't win.

>I do think he's better than your average democrat
You'd rather have somebody who victimizes children over somebody you disagree with politically?

That's ridiculous.

He didn't victimize children. At worst he was fucking the same whores Jim Morrison and Jimmy Page were

He found a girl from a broken home that he tried to take advantage of and did molest her.

Other people's actions don't excuse his.

Fuck Roy Moore and fuck Steve Bannon.

Accuse anyone you see on this board defending those 2 of being JIDF. Because they are.

He didn't do it you race-mixing kikes.
(((MEDIA)))

If it's true he didn't do anything wrong.

If we lose the seat that's another vote we're down in the Senate that is going to be extremely hard to get back and is crucial for at the very least federal and Supreme Court appointments.

Also, if he loses now it validates this type of accusation as a political attack, which is predominantly used against Republicans. It will open a Pandora's box of this shit for 2018 and 2020 that will be impossible to fight.

If he Alabama puts him in the seat it more or less vindicates him, we keep the seat and the news cycles will move on to the next outrage.

He'll probably still win
But the fact that he won't deny dating teenage girls leaves bad taste in my mouth

Democrats support abortion. I believe that's murder, and therefore I think that they victimize children worse than what Roy did. If I were able to vote in this race, I wouldn't vote for Roy, but I wouldn't vote for the democrat either.

Unless perhaps if this was a pro-life democrat, but I haven't heard of one of those in a very long time. But it's not about guns or taxes or anything like that, it's about a serious moral issue.

No. Still voting for him.

>Fuck Roy Moore and fuck Steve Bannon.
I can agree with this. Bannon is a power-hungry bastard who has almost succeeded in destroying Andrew Breitbart's legacy.

This story was so effective that it reframed a political race from politics to morality and a referendum on whether this guy was some sort of depraved rapist or just had some substantially younger dates from 40 years ago.

This is how Democrats win elections, it's almost never on issues, it's always on personal destruction and outrage.

This

>I think that putting him in office would be more damaging to the republican party then just giving up the seat.
die, shill

He has denied it

There is no evidence he did anything and the main accuser worked for Hillary's campaign. It is a ridiculous smear attempt that no one in Alabama buys.

To answer your question, if he did in fact do those things it still isn't that bad. 16 yr old (report was they only met at 14) and not even sex.

Who the fuck cares, it was like 40 years ago. He's been married to the same woman for 32 years since then.

>There is no evidence he did anything
These accusations are pretty credible. They're all very consistent in describing his behavior, and they didn't seek out the media, the media sought them out.

Let's see--- surrender the seat and then the Senate is 51 / 49. Now John "I fucking hate the world" McCain and one of his ass monkey friends now run the entire senate.

Just shut the fuck up, and eat your shit sandwich.

Remember, its best to send up a Republican to replace Sessions, to keep the power at 52 / 48. At least it takes McCain and 2 of his ass monkey friends to run it, rather than 1. If we can get a few more GOP member up there, it will be harder for them to outright resist the Trump agenda, as now there is almost enough to reach the 60 mark, making them able to do anything they want in the Senate. Period.

Once Moore is in office, if you want to frame him for fucking a 5 year old, go for it. Because the GOP governor of Alabama will choose the replacement until the next Senate election.

His performance on Hannity wasn't good, especially for a former judge. The accusation and his interview alone are going to flip a bunch of votes, especially from women who might have cast for him.

The timing, the story, the fact we've never heard of it before, the way it's being framed and the paper owned by Jeff Bezos that published it, none of that is some sort of accident or coincidence.

He and others are right, it's a coordinated attack to deny him that seat he would have sailed into otherwise.

If he loses they will use this as a blueprint against any further outsider candidates that are not bought or co-opted by the establishment and probably against Trump if he seeks another term as well.

Also if he loses it's going to feed that stupid blue wave narrative from the 11/7 that Republicans are fucked.

If he wins he's vindicated and everyone will forget about him when the next panic or outrage or leak of the week comes.

>But the fact that he won't deny dating teenage girls leaves bad taste in my mouth
When he was 30. He's 70 now, been married to the same woman for 3 decades & clearly his M.O. was looking for a younger woman to marry and settle down with as opposed to being an exploiter.

It's Ok to fuck little kids in Roy Moore's world.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/roy-moore-cast-the-sole-vote-in-favor-of-a-man-who-raped-a-four-year-old/

Trump did try to warn people to vote for Moore's opponent in the primary.

If you do you have no right to complain about pizzagate

She waited forty years to make her sex crime allegations, not doing so until he was running for high office. Monica Lewinsky had a cum stained dress, the Weinstein accusers had him on wiretap, and the Spacey/Louis CK accusers have confessions. All Leigh Corfman has is a Washington Post article. I do not believe her.

The accusations are already on shaky grounds, the #metoo campaign provided the perfect smokescreen for liberals to do their jew tricks. Remember, this is not the first time this had happened right before an election, remember those we had last year? As much as I love watching the virtue signalists of Hollywood go down in flames, it's because they surround themselves with swj's and other virtue signalists who turn on them without a shred of real evidence of a conviction in a court of law, it's still just accusations, we wouldn't be able to bask in the glory of the God emperor if that was all ir took

What the hell is he doing?

I think this is correct
In the short term you get another Senate seat
In the long term you degrade your party's name by normalizing this kind of behavior in elected officials

Lies, smears and fake news.

That "14 year old girl" has made the same accusation several times in the past against different men. Exact same details of what happened. In 2007, for instance, she accused a Etowah minster that wasn't Moore.

You guys need to stop your smears and stay the hell out of Alabama politics unless you are registered voters in Alabama.

Sure, it's a coordinated attack, sure they're trying to cost him the seat, but I don't think they're making anything up.

If for no other reason vote for him anyway because if he wins the salt value from liberals and the media alone will be priceless for several days.

Oh fuck this is proven in the court of law? Why isn't he in jail?

they didn't seek out the media, the media sought them out

So that makes them more credible? Wapo gave them $1k and they got a five star hit piece. Why do you believe the accusations from a Hillary campaign worker against someone about to become a republican senator? Accusations that only surfaced decades later and shortly before an election he was almost guaranteed to win? The accusations are far from credible.

Of course you do. Y'all will take it anyway you can get it and everybody knows that. You have no scruples whatsoever.
Maybe you should be more worried about what your actions say about YOUR party.

Moore at age 32 hangs out at the mall and goes to high school football games trolling for young girls that he can read poetry to. He seems to be attracted to females about half his age. Evangelical Christians like Moore have a belief system that strongly supports the union between older men with very young girls. To wit: get them while they are young before they become aware (woke), so you can easily dominate them. Also known as predation.

>posting links from /r/politics
Stick your head a trash compacter and press on. Soon please.

Stop shilling on Sup Forums you worthless media kikes.

Prepare to address him as Senator Roy Moore.

I'm sure that makes some kind of sense to you, but the logic really doesn't hold. None of your assumptions are correct.

He turned Breitbart News into the Trump fan club. He misleads, he doesn't stand by his own reporters, he's not intellectually honest. And now Breitbart's name is linked to this.

agree. the public doesn't care and will forget about it the time another accusation story or mass shooting comes along if not sooner. the only people that care are people who hate roy moore. That and maybe victims of molestation, but those people are conservatives for obvious reasons, so it doesnt matter

he didn't do it
DON'T POST IN THE OBVIOUS
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT POST HERE
sage

"Your people are exploiters of women goy"

>She waited forty years to make her sex crime allegations, not doing so until he was running for high office
Correction--she didn't wait to level the accusations until he ran for high office, she waited for the specific timeframe where by Alabama law if he withdraws the Republicans can't replace him and the Democrat would run unopposed.

The senate won’t seat him, he’ll never be a sitting senator, he’s grandstanding at this point and the accusations will keep rolling in.

I'm sure he took this woman out and they probably got hot and heavy however you and I will never know, we aren't them and is dating younger women an abnormal or bad thing? See how effective this is?

Purity test attacks are effective because they reframe a race like this and no one, no matter who they are, ever passes a purity test because no one is pure..

the way i see it is you can either vote anyone who isn't an establishment cuck swamp faggot out of office now, or in 10-20 years you can vote from the rooftops

Democrats never win on issues, because they are always on the wrong side. They win on feels and outrage because their ideology is one of feels.

For instance, "Save the world!" We all want our planet earth to be saved. But how do Democrats want to do that? By turning back the clock on YOU but not them and their familes. They want you to live a in cave with no modern conveniences, cause otherwise you are causing global warming, but yet, they are buying up coastal land and building themselves mansions on land they claim will be 3 meters underwater in 20 years. Hows that go?

They claim every sexual misconduct claim must be believed, unless its a claim against a Democratic politician. Then its a vast right wing conspiracy.

They claim that the mere act of talking to a lawyer from Russia is an illegal crime commited by Trump Jr, yet the DNC head Debbie Schultz and 3 of Hillary's senior campaign advisors, including the head of her campaign committee Podesta himself, talked with the same lawyer for Russia and that wasn't illegal collusion, that was just opposition reseach.

Democrats are nothing but contradictions, and that's why they have to run on feels and outrage.

You're a piece of shit.

And the faithless electors will give the win to Hillary, right?

Yeah I should have phrased my question differently. Why the fuck is he doing this, also why was he the biggest leaker in the White House?

Do retards actually believe this is a thing that happens. No one cares about this little shitposting board.

In the first 2 trimesters a fetus has the same, or lesser, brain activity as someone who is brain dead. Therefore, they are not living human beings. Sorry!

Who said anything about Hillary you twat? This is REPUBLICAN senators actively seeking to block him.

fuck off kike.

There's not a single person in US politics that's hated more by the Jews than Roy Moore.

That's all you need to know.

>This is not a human being.

What the fuck is it, a penguin?

> (You)
>"Your people are exploiters of women goy"
Spewing hate and racism by characterizing those with thoughts different than yourself is predation too.

It's because he's not part of their big club, much like the President.

They spent 20 million to dry and derail him for this seat even sending the President to rally for the establishment pick, who would have been a no vote on things like the Wall funding.

They are trying to keep non-establishment approved outsiders out of Congress. If he wins it could touch off a wave of them for 2018.

He's just as power hungry as Hillary. This is what he's always done, attached himself to powerful people and try to mooch of their success.

If he is a pedophile you should vote against him. Never vote Democrat but vote for the Constitution party candidate or someone like that. If he's a pedo for real then he can rot on a pike for all I care.

The story of Moore going out and getting into a naked petting session is absolutely made up.

Moore dating women who were 18 - 22? True.

Its only by putting that 14 year old getting hit on and played with that it makes Moore a scum. And that's how its being framed.

Moore wanted a young adult woman to get married and have kids. He wasn't going to find that dating women his own age at that time. So he had to date younger.

If it's true and we support him it means we can no longer have the moral high ground on all the pizza gate and Weinstein stuff.

Miss "I was 14" did. She's sought the media several times. But each time, the man "taking advantage of her" has changed. She's accused 3 other men of the same thing in prior years. Moore makes the 14th. So unless Moore joined a "Podesta and Clinton Spirit Cooking Club" when he first got back to the States and then dumped it a few years later, I am very not inclined to believe that particular "accuser".

If he did it, the accuser would have come out against him much earlier than witing 40 years. Especially if she told her mom about being molested by him during that night.

damn. hes a scumbag.

This is all Ritual theater. Moore is innocent. We know this because if he were guilty of screwing kids he would be in the club and the GOPe would protect him from discovery or be silent altogether, ( as they were regarding Hastert).
So, yes, Moore is innocent.
He is also complicit. President Trump wants him in. He's in. But since he won't fuck a kid to get in he's being initiated with Public humiliation, wearing the labels in public that he refused to wear in private in the club.
Judge Moore, child molester and next Senator...the SCAPEGOAT.

Jesus is coming, guys. Those with Christ understand and see

>I think that putting him in office would be more damaging to the republican party then just giving up the seat.

Saving face is just an utter bullshit concept in politics. Its not real. Everything is quickly forgotten. Just run the fucking ball.

You're being too quick to call shill. I'll never vote democrat. I hate them. I hate pedos even more. Even thought it means he'll lose, vote some rando party if you think he did it. We need to continue to be better than democrats in that we still have integrity. If he's banging 14 year olds at 32 he can go to hell. That's disgusting. Go talk to a 14 year old for ten minutes. They're children by comparison.

>That "14 year old girl" has made the same accusation several times in the past against different men.
[citation needed]

Well in that case everybody in Hollywood is innocent of sexual harassment and Pizzagate was a nonstory.

Case closed!

If the Alabama GOP party "withdraw" him, then no one gets elected. Whether Strange keeps the seat, the governor appoints a new one, or there's another general election, I don't recall, but the only way the Democrats get the seat is if Roy pulls HIMSELF off the block. And here's no way in hell he is going to do that. Anything else results in "no contest/no vote", not Democrat win unopposed.

So it is most likely this is a Republican Establishment smear job, since they know Moore is too stubborn to withdraw himself, and they just want to keep a crazy hard core Christian that supports Trump out of the Senate.

Wow, I guess we should just believe the rape accusations against Trump now too.
I mean, he had 30 women to Moore's one, so he obviously did it right?
How embarrassed we should be because WAPO also broke that story too.

Nah, we the Alinskyists now. We get to destroy the left with standards that we don't apply to our own leaders.

Yea let's live in a world where people can end political careers they don't like with a 40 year old unproved allegation.

This is how you win. You vote not on policy and getting shit done, not on morale character or being swayed by smear jobs.

Politics is absolutely dirty, you have to go scorched Earth to get anything done and triumph.

Alabama we are talking about. No constitution party. No other party to speak of.

In our last election for governor, we had a "libertarian" candidate. Her platform was a man or woman should be allowed to stand on his or her porch and piss out into the yard, sidewalk, or road if the want to. This incredibly important right occurred to her, right after she got arrested for going out on her front porch and pissing off it, in front of her neighbors and their children.

Look it fucking up.

She made national news because she started flashing her tits to anyone that asked. Including national reporters with their cameras pointed at her.

She was, incidentally, for legalizing marijuana in the state of Alabama.

I love my state, but its politics is very cut and dried.

>Also, if he loses now it validates this type of accusation as a political attack

This is the single most important idea in this scenario

This accusation has no evidence, no witnesses, is described as a single encounter, and the timeframe is decades ago. There is no other realistic accusation that could be less credible than this one. If it works, any kind of accusation can work.

Not to mention AL is a deep red state and moore was an extremely popular grass roots candidate. He's the hardest target you can possibly imagine. What if the hardest target is torpedoed out of the seat by the weakest accusation? The strategy becomes too good not to use. Elections where they don't find someone to lie about sexual misconduct will be the minority.

>[citation needed]

Posts on her FB page, she's accused at least two different pastors of trying to molest her as well

Either she's the unluckiest woman in the world, or a headcase who makes shit up.

And now its time for a parade of Trumptards to rant about liberal plots. Notice the hypocrisy. A woman accuses a liberal, well its true and their life should quickly be ruined without any need for evidence. But a republican, suddenly its fake news. Then wonder why nobody outside the echo chamber takes them seriously. They want to act like Christians NEVER do anything wrong. Or well since Jesus forgives its okay. Its different is not a valid excuse.

>Hypocritical in his post about hypocracy
The Left ladies and gents

>But the fact that he won't deny dating teenage girls leaves bad taste in my mouth

When this guy was 30 years old, dating meant dating and not fornication, and adulthood was 18 and not delayed to 25.

So a 30 year old dating 17 year old is still sketchy, but what the fuck does this have to do with public trust and public policy decisions? Is he trying to be a priest or a senator?

Dude, I know my state. We still lynch pedophiles here. Our coroners still right those deaths up as "suicide". Moore knows that.

Alabama--- we might not be able to just lynch a nigger anymore, but damn sure can lynch a pedophile. So kid diddlers, make sure you stay out of our state!

>4 year old boy gets raped
>rapist gets convicted for both statutory rape and forcible rape, because the boy was scared enough that it became forcible
>appeals court overturns the forcible rape conviction
>BIG LUTHER appeals that
>state Supreme Court says the appeals court was in error, Moore is the only one that disagrees
No wonder Moore hates BIG LUTHER

16 is age of consent in Alabama. That's the age the state has decided a woman is mature enough to decide for herself what she wants to do with her body, as long as it doesn't involve alcohol or tobacco. In those cases, we went along with the "Federal Guidelines" to get them Federal dollars for our state budget.

At what point does it become a human being then?

This is reframing and why this attack is effective. It gets everyone talking about applying their own and modern standards of morality to someone they don't know on events that may or may not have taken place 40 years ago which is more than a lifetime to some people.

40 years ago the civil rights movement, Jim Crow, segregation, courtship, dating, what was viewed as moral and just was all different than today. It might as well been a different universe.

This is the same way they try to justify tearing down statues and changing street names as well as changing money, denying the Constitution, on and on and on. Moral outragism argument.

Depends.

A pregnant woman of 5 months is in a car travelling home. A drunk alien crashes his car into hers. She has a miscarriage. At that point, its a human.

A 5 month pregnant woman goes into a Planned Parenthood clinic and has an abortion? Then it is NOT a human, its just a collection of leeching cells.

If a woman decides she doesn't want it, its not human. If she wants it? Its a human. Its the mother's decision whether that lump of cells is her property, or a freeman, and the mother's alone.

>A woman accuses a liberal, well its true and their life should quickly be ruined without any need for evidence.

You liberals are eating your own. That has nothing to do with us.

I'm not a liberal.

Shit. I'm fucked. I married a 19 year old virgin when I was 40. That was just 7 years ago.
Stupid fucking story is ruining my political future because, believe me, I was gonna be one of the Greats.

>a baby before reaching full maturation is nothing but a parasite
Sometimes i don't understand.
Am I retarded Sup Forums?

>A woman accuses a liberal, well its true and their life should quickly be ruined without any need for evidence.

Well first of all most of the liberals that have been accused recently have admitted it. Or are just serial offenders and just way too fucking obvious to reasonably defend like weinstein.

The reason their lives should be ruined is because they advocated this "listen and believe" culture before the tables were turned on them. Takei was waving his pitch fork on twitter when trump was accused, and now he demands we believe his innocence when he's in the same position. Even after admitting what he did on howard stern.

you are a retarded faggot

Why are people attacking him for dating 17-18 year olds? They are legal, and they consented to dating him. Hell, they admit that he didn't sleep with them.

no that bad taste is from the semen you drank

No. It's an inconsistent thing whether a fetus is an unborn human or whether its just cancer/parasite, because it is based purely on what the mother thinks and FEELS about it.

If she wants to keep it, it's a future human. If she doesn't, its unwanted trash leeching off a healthy system.

>human worth is based on the opinions of other people

I don't think you want to live in a world like this.

>if he did it
well if John Podesta's a pedophile he should get the death penalty, saying "if x is true" is a fucking retarded way to go about making a decision.

The Democrats literally have a senator on trial for corruption and fucking underage prostitutes right now, how many of them give a shit?