Regalia

New episode out

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/21409-twitter-inline-expansion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Final showdown time? Expecting tears and moe gar.

Chigau

Anyone else feel like this show would've been better off as a shorter OVA series?

I know those are impossible at this point but half of everything that's not badass loli mechas kicking the shit out of each other just feels they're trying to fill the allotted time.

Why the fuck are they camping in the fucking mall instead of heading straight to their destination for example? Where's the urgency? Then Ken shows up the minute they reach it like it might as well have never happened. And we're supposed to expect he was flying around looking for them for the past 12 hours when we've seen quickly he gets bored?

It's also super convenient for them land there of all places but that's not the point right now.

That was early.

Why is twitter so complicated? Why are Nips boycotting Pixiv?

Theres some drama about the pixiv redesign and whatever shit.

Is this any good or it's only yurishit?

That's dumb, because twitter is worse in every single aspect.

It's pretty fuck off.

That's not the kind of answer I was looking for. I saw some webm of some fights and they good, that's why I'm asking

not ntr pls

That's a lot of Hope Shotas.

Why is Retsu such a turbo-dyke?

They have seen my penis

gosh. I really hate looking for art at twitter.

Why does he not just nuke the country to piss Yui off?

Sell me on this show.

Loli Yui.

Oh my.

Go back to your own anime Serena.

Ingrid is pretty gay.

"I'm so fucked up"

What a great episode. Just cute himesamas doing cute things.
And then it happens

Dead show, dead thread, dead girl

Yui is just sleeping. All her friends though, they're all dead now.

Show was delayed for this.

>dat ending
Is this the Johann Heresy?

Are we going the crossange route?

Cute girls.
Giant robots.
The cute girls are giant robots.

Kill yourself.

Such is the ways of heretics and traitors to lie and mislead us. Destroying them is the only way to avoid their influences.
DELETE THIS

Why do humans make such a fuss over the location of their soul?

We're just having fun here. Why don't you join us?

>All her friends though, they're all dead now.
>implying they're not in Johann's rape dungeon

I was wondering how they were going to have any more episodes with the villain dead.
>mfw it happens

What this expression is trying to convey?

If I wished for it, would Johann let me fuck him/her/it?

Why is a boy wearing stockings?

Urge to molest rising.

Excuse me?

She just wants to make babies with Yui, user. What's so hard to understand about that?

To seduce old men.

Rude

I think she means that they will have children with men.
Not each other.

Proper discipline for nekomaids.

That's crazy talk.

Well actually they were talking about weather or not they are fit rulers for their country.
Yuimom was basically saying that Ingrid and Yui will have their own kids that will grow up and take care of their country.
The whole conversation started because Ingrid really had to know why they have kings.

Is there art of Yui getting gangraped by shotas yet?

Fuck off.

Don't be rude.

I noticed his mechas are always very huge. Compensation?

comeback to your avarage hentai

>insert team rocket theme

So did Actas kill the dude that told them that combining Mazinkaiser SKL mecha action and GuP moe was a terrible idea?

Because he was fucking right.

It's a lovely idea. But it's also an unprofitable one.

They tried to target two completely clashing markets.
>The mecha audience has never been known to like moe or lolis
>The lolicon base doesn't care for action that gets in the way of looking at more lolis

Now if they made two separate shows:
>One show about a young girl trying to lead a kingdom after a catastrophe. Maybe even on the precipice of war.

>Another about aliens who can turn into robots trying to integrate into society and bond with partners so that the aliens can kill each other.

Both ideas have been done before, but both can become really interesting series.

Someone post jealous Kei.

>lolicon
This is for the yuri market though.

Oh well, can't really dish out soulless pandering shows which check all the proven formulas all the time now.

Seeing how the mecha are 2D and how they highlighted it in their interview this really seems like a passion project.

And God Empress.

There's definitely otaku who like both giant robots and OneeLoli

Such as me

Are they really clashing? I mean look at how popular Macross is.

Delta bombed.

Outside of Delta bombing, Macross in general actually succeeds in utilizing both elements as core parts of the plot.

10k is hardly bombing.

For a Macross show with 5 idols? Yeah.

CDs will save them though.

Hi me.

No. Just because it didn't do as well as Frontier doesn't mean it bombed. 10k is solid sales no matter what the show. I'm sure they made a profit even with the CD sales. People on Sup Forums need to stop calling every show that doesn't get Madoka tier sales a flop.

But it's a wonderful idea. I wish SKL didn't have fujo bait and 2 mad badass girls instead.

Now that's terrible, and the industry already think this way to pump up generic shit simply because that's "what sells"

Kei and Ingred are adorable together.

What the fuck

Someone make a gif of the ingrid spin.

Fuck off, 63-loving shitposter.

Does Ingrid look better in a dress or her shirt and pants combo? Or her great coat Russian style?

Yui in a sweater vs her military uniform. I have a hard time picking which one is better.

>fodder Regalias
Really now

Same. Cant we just have a mecha thats about the robots without all this extraneous bullshit? I dont know wahts worse, this or IBO2. Mecha as a genre is truly dead.

The queen Vicky look to the queen mother is beautiful.

Mecha always had extraneous bullshit.

That bit of QUALITY came out of nowhere.

Tia's little butt.
(wait a second I slacked off)

Because pixiv is being jewish.

YUI, GOD EMPRESS OF ENASTORIA

this might help with getting images from twitter: greasyfork.org/en/scripts/21409-twitter-inline-expansion

that said, twitter is still a shitty platform for sharing images

I knew there had to be some point to Yui getting the stuffing squeezed out of her last episode aside from it being sexy. I guess it drained her keiyaku power or something so she collapsed when she tried to into mecha again? Or the timing was just bad luck?

Smug dose.

And there I was trying to savor the cuteness of tiny Yui and everyone else in those scenes when all of a sudden a billion Hopemen showed up. God damn it.
By the way, was this sexy shot of Ingrid and Kei always in the ED?

>the show is ending

I am conflicted as to whether I like Ingrid's usual dark over coat or her in a dress.