What did Stefan mean by this?

What did Stefan mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FduYWW-7cEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More pseudo-intellectual garbage.

They have to want to survive. I think Europeans are brainwashed and incapable of standing up for themselves at this point.

Looks like he got some low grade mushrooms.

>fuck the pandas
I don't disagree.

>What did Stefan mean by this?
Quit pretending that Europe matters. They have created the prison that they will die in.

They deserve their own fate if they remain complacent.

Poland, Hungary, Eastern EU still have balls. I'll stand by them.

UK? Fucking Paki police state

Germany? Fuck them.

France? Ehh...FN might have a chance next election

He meant mudnigs are going to flood europe so fuck those smug faggots.

Social Security needs population growth, Europeans refuse to breed. Europeans are the pandas that will go extinct because of lack of offspring.

>american not caring about his homeland
The USA is behind many of the world's issues.

>dumb cherry-picking burger

No. Jews are.

Europe has fallen.

WE GOTTA START FUCKIN DAT PANDA PUSS BOSS

>buttmad britbong cuck

Not our fault your country decided to lay down and die. Do something about it.

Filthy Frank detected

>Poland, Hungary, Eastern EU still have balls. I'll stand by them.
damn right

"Europe is a vampiric monster feeding on the imaginary children they refuse to have."
>Racking up debt through welfare programs
>Not having kids (aka white genocide)
"If the pandas won't fuck to save their own species, fuck the pandas."
>pandas are endangered, and mostly due to an unwillingness to have intercourse
>"we" Meaning the rest of the western world, can't do anything for them, and should worry about ourselves.

STefan adopting Alex Jones tier dialogue

And Americans are the biggest jew enablers on earth

>redditspacing

Fuck off cuck limey. Swear to god the Brits are becoming cancer, no wonder the U.S. had a war plan for the UK in the 1930's. Hitler fucked it all up.

then why are we the least cucked?

(((stefan molyneux)))

> Jews to Americans: GO DESTROY SYRIA American GOYIM
> cue in refugee crisis
> two years later on Sup Forums : Europe is finished!!

How many children does Stefan have, one daughter? It's not going to save Canadians either.

My dude London is majority non white. Manchester, Brighton, Birmingham. The urban centers are the first to fall, as you can see here too. I don't want your country to be shit, but everything I hear coming out of there the past 2 years besides Brexit (and even that isn't turning out great) has been nothing but disaster.

Bulgaria would be great if it didn't have a gypsy problem. You guys can deal with that though.

He means white people need to start having sex with Asian people

The homeland is stripped and barren of resources, forget it! Let the fucking saracens have it and concentrate on evacuating any useful Europeans left.

>then why are we the least cucked?
>fights Israel's wars
>media ran buy kikes pushing anti-white propaganda
>elected A NIGGER PRESIDENT
>movie and music industries are run by kikes
>62%
>tHeN wHy aRe We ThE lEaSt cUcKeD?

How delusional do you have to be to believe that?

Most correct possible answer. 1776 was a mistake

His mother is jewish. he admitted it once and then lied about it later

youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ

The closest answer I can think of is that the Jew use the US as a weapon. whatever you think of them, they contributed to the rise of the US being a super power and unipolar power

> 62
you mean 56 (though they might be 52 at the moment)

He's incredibly pissed that European countries elect the same politicians over and over, even in the face of the overwhelming evidence against Muslim immigration. If you don't touch the stove every once in a while you might forget that it's hot, Europe hasn't touched it in about 800 years or so.

Meanwhile it's still only in the USA where whites are going to be a minority in a few decades. Who will they keep sucking blood out of, niggers and spics? Please.

I'd think that at this point it's obvious that population replacement/low birthrates is affecting all white countries around the globe. But of course the ancap autist has got to get to make his edgy twitter posts.

that's the thing, Jews HAVE created the Anglo world order we currently live in.

We are the least white you fool.

he means the banking cartel needs to perpetuate the ponzi scheme banking system and european population growth numbers aren't adequate. it must be flooded with niggers and middle easterners so that the vampiric blood-sucking Rothschilds and the 100 Families can maintain continue their unholy existence.

We are 56% white and a lot of the whites are mongrelizing themselves.

The least cucked is kangaroos.

due to the migrant crisis over half of under 6 years old are non white in Germany

Interesting choice of words.
Either he's dog whistling or he's trying to seem like he's dog whistling to create a mystique like he's an insider (more likely considering his viewership is down since the election)

Keywords
>Europe
>vampire
>children
>panda
All buzzwords used by Sup Forums as part of our general conspiracy mythos

its from his last video where he finally got asked the question everybody cares about. He gave a meme tier answer while making sure his 'far-right' guest talks as little as possible... probably because he's a coward and don't want to have etho-state type talk and don't want to admit that democracy is a meme tier ideology

here's the video if you want to watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=FduYWW-7cEM

European men have lost the urge to pound and cum into a vagina due to low T

> Europeans and North Americans fighting
> Goyim doesn't realise that the jig is up and all are doomed ....

You know who is responsible. You went to war to give them a country.

Watch his latest videos.

He’s come to the realization that no matter how many redpills he drops, most people still choose to delude themselves into thinking everything is okay because it’s easier.

He’s smart and he knows violence and bloody revolutions are coming, which is why he does everything he can to prevent that.

It’s all in vain though.

Redpills don’t effect normies much.

The truth is that the average person has to be controlled, otherwise we devolve into absolute degeneracy.

Let the American experiment and European diversity policies serve as a warning to lolbertarian ideologues.

>molymeme
>redpills

His viewership is down since the election because his show has kind of sucked since New Years. He doesn't seem overly interested in talking about Trump, whether it is to defend or attack.

My point is that it's getting bad everywhere, not just Europe, but white countries everywhere. I wonder what good smug comments amidst from his (probably) all-white and wealthy neighborhood do.

On the day of the rope he'll probably still be sitting in front of a camera whining about taxes.

Germany is pretty dire m8.
Parts of the UK. There'll be some strongholds left, but the urban centers are fucked. Same with France and Sweden. 2050 I think UK and Germany will be closer to 60% White.

USA is fucked too but we know that.

He fucked himself over when he was too much of in a hurry to call Trump a traitor after which Trump did what he said he was going to do

if only there was some sort of absolute solution that would solve the gypsy problem. A sort of final one. or a country where we could stick them all. Like the ocean.

found the (((Yhoo)))

It's not like he couldn't admit that he was wrong and jumped the gun a little early.

>can't have children
>die out

This would happen with or without migrants. At least with migrants there will still be some kind of successor to European countries instead of an uninhabited wasteland.

Yeah, but he didn't do that and he didn't learn his lesson and did that shit like ten times. Also a considerable part of his fans are Trump supporters and that shit didn't run well with them.

Understandable, considering how hard Stefan pushed Trump. I don't know if he was paid to push Trump that hard, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be the case.

Personally, I feel that Rand was the best candidate, and I don't understand why Stefan ignored him.

Pandas are functionally useless in the wild. They serve no niche. They're completely pointless, yet people want to force them to breed despite their own lack of interest in doing so. It's about time we realize that, if by and large, whites don't want to procreate, you got to say, fuck 'em. And what niche do the Europeans currently fill anyway, except generously giving tax dollars to welfare dependent mudshits? Not that we're much better anyway.

It means he doesn't understand that "muh replacement rate" is just a meme to justify immigration and that having a declining population is not inherently a problem, especially today when we can automate many jobs and increase economic production even with a declining population.

America is a million times worse off than Europe. It's really funny that you believe this is not the case. And America is behind most of the problems in Europe anyway.

>56% white
>54% white
>53% white

And dropping

>FN might have a chance next election
You're kidding yourself

So, all of the places not within the USA sphere of influence during the cold war are fine, but all of the American client states are psyoped into suicidal cuckoldry? Really makes you think.

No idea but he has become such a melodramatic fucker. Starting to wonder whether or not he takes it up the ass... he seems the kind.

>I’m totally not a cult leader

> Mr Totally "leave your family if they have different political views" Not A Cult Leader

shills GTFO

It could be substantially less and still amount to more whites than are in Europe. Additionally, in the worst case scenario, we have space and arms on our side. Europeans have nothing but dense clusters and butter knives.

it means Europeans live off welfare but refuse to have the kids needed to support the welfare state long term

> Thinks the kikes would bother to shill for Molyneux
kek - if you think Molyneux is red pill material you are retarded

it's called giving up on EU cucks, fuck 'em

Uk Germany and France are all maximum embarassing

>Europe has survived and thrived for thousands of years against every type of adversity...when Europeans are not fighting each other it's because there is an outside threat and that's when they band together and eliminate that threat so they can get back to fighting each other again...a bit a like a family...never fuck with a family when they are fighting...the Jews learned this lesson the hard way and the Muslims will get the same treatment very soon.

He did a video saying today that Europeans continue to vote for leftist parties, and that they should be left to rot for their stupid decisions.

I agree, they have to learn the "hard way".

hes is somewhat you ultimate kike
what do you watch??
david duke?

This. I just kinda want the rebellion now.

> YT is for retards.

Talking about debt. Debt keeps increasing and will not be paid by the generation incurring the debt. They are kicking the can down the road for their "children" to take on that debt. But Europeans are not having any children.

>Vampire feeding on children

I.e. its inflation practices and accruement of debt, alongside other money problems, essentially kick the can down the road and require a larger youth population to eventually pay off these debts and grow the economy in order to offset inflation.

>Imaginary children

I.e. Despite their system relying on larger and larger populations, they are below replacement levels

>If pandas don't fuck, fuck the pandas

You can't care more for Europe than Europeans can.

>implying
its entertainment you fucking mongol meme flag faggot
kys

>The jews learned this less-
Jews rule Europe

It's that way all over the globe, regarding debt. There's no way the vast majority of countries are gonna come out of this unscathed.

You watch Youtube so your opinion doesn't matter. Your brain is mush from all the Jew propaganda.

you have a meme flag so your life is null and void
end it

>It could be substantially less and still amount to more whites than are in Europe
Absolute number doesn't matter as much as percent. American whites will barely exist in 100 years. Europeans can still turn things around (and as soon as America gets off their backs, they will).

Whenever i listen to this guy, i feel like hes only 75% there

Someone ask his female colleagues if they've been sexually molested by Stefan Molyneux..

Something doesn't feel right...

>you have a meme flag so your life is null and void
Yup, logic of a YT viewer. They have retarded you big time. Your logic is nil.

True. Europe wont even rise up to save its self. Ive given up on Europe. Let the Mudslimes have their way with it.

stop bully

YT IS shit, but it's not like it's any worse than anything else you can watch on a TV.

>(and as soon as America gets off their backs, they will).
Oh, you mean the Europeans that thought we we're electing literally Hitler? The Europeans that open their arms to refugees, and repeatedly vote in retards like Merkel? The Europeans who, even when leaving the EU, still retain the very same values that were killing them? America has nothing to do with it, you fucking retard. You really think if we "get off their backs" they're suddenly going to realize what they got themselves into?

By your logic, Japan should be suffering the same as they are. How about you let Europeans take responsibility for their own bullshit?

Hes right though. Republican is not a nation. You are a non-thing. A non-think's opinion means nothing.

Shitposting for Keks.

you could have kept it up

> Like American flag isn't meme-tier