Who here on Sup Forums has had regular exposure to niggers?

I grew up a stone's throw from a largely infested major US city. My school district I went to my entire education was at least 1/2 groid, with many sneaking in from the city to infest a better school district

It seems to me exposure to niggers, especially from a young age is a major redpill to many. Amongst most circles I've seen anyone who knows their true nature is wary at best. When city schools let out they mob the streets in feral packs, chimping out and presenting a danger to most humans in their vicinity-seriously safety goes out the window when a couple dozen flood on a bus or come bix nooding around a corner at ape speed. Conversely, I find that most SJWs have little to no exposure to the common nog-easy to defend when you aren't babbled at regularly by a violent big lipped pavement ape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QunAkBWBo
youtube.com/watch?v=5TFxibEJxhw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3oRqO1Y6o
youtube.com/watch?v=EL1vEuFiY5g
youtube.com/watch?v=NbsKLG7aEOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw lived in baltimore for a year

The only dindu in my elementary school I remember was this tomboy saxophonist who was really well liked. She recently cut her tits off and had a sex change. Fucking bizzare. She posts shirtless photos of herself after lifting on social media now and the cucks don't take it down.

I recently found a hotep nig with a pic of naked white women in chains and a head of a dead white man on a plate in front of a nigger. Think it violated (((facebook))) community standards?

Why is this lazy nigger sleeping in the grass? What a fucking retard.

White boy here. First friends in a mostly white kindergarten were black. Made friends with black kids in middle school. Was homeschooled cuz of illness during high school. Went to a mostly black community college. Never had any problems. Went onto law school the few black kids there were and still are my closest friends. The greatest man I know is a Jamaican immigrant who's currently with the Seal team battling Al Shabab in Africa.

And yet I'm totally redpilled on Race and IQ and subspecies, the degeneracy of race mixing etc. etc.

Atlanta here.
I usually go to the grocery store early in the morning, but yesterday I had the pleasure of going at 3pm. It was fucking horrible bros. Like the jungle book or something.

Ya wake up n get a job!

>From the ages of 1-5 I lived in the country in Florida
>5-6 I move back and forth between Canada and Florida then Finally my mom meets a dude who worked in St. Louis
>My first experience with blacks, even as little kids they weren't as outwardly aggressive but they self-segregated and always seemed rude and oddly sexually perverted for little kids
>7-8 I'm still in Missouri and the inner monkey is coming out, get in my first fight, it's with a black kid and his mom told my mom she should have drowned me
>Move to Texas 8-9, live on a big property in a rented trailer. Owned by some spic named Dawn and her white husband. Her husband had a kid named Cody with a white woman and Dawn had three little beaner babies. 5, 8, and 8
>They always used to steal my toys and Dawn would threaten to beat me if I told my mom
>She was 300lbs and yet she would starve her kids to keep them from "getting fat," measure their waists regularly
>They were running on a meal a day and would get so hungry they tried shit like eating dog food so one day I busted the lock on the refrigerator for them
>Dawn then told my (also fat beaner woman) Karate instructor I beat on my mom (not true) and out of nowhere my instructor challenges me then beats me down in front of the class and if I tried to hit back she'd say I wasn't allowed to hit her there because of an injury
>9+ I move back to Florida and live on Orange Blossom Trail or West Palm or Rockledge the entire time, nigger central. By the time I was 12 I wanted to gas every nigger and spic in the world

Lived in a majority black city in a 70% black neighborhood as a kid, then moved to philly. Have always had black friends even though I have always been a nazi because I can actually talk to them instead of just feeding them "hate" that the systems tells them.
Use a simplified version of the Socratic method and it usually works.

Not too related, but I always love getting the chance to tell this story:
>Be me, inna' drive through
>The line is long
>From the drive through, you can see the back of a grocery store and the woods behind it
>Waiting in line
>When three negros come out of the woods
>Figured I'd watch the negros in their natural habitat while I wait
>They walk over to a dumpster, one of them jumps in
>He jumps back out, cradling something in his arms
>It's a watermelon
>He's holds it above his head, lion king style
>The other two negros see the watermelon and lose their shit
>They start hollering and dancing around the negro that's holding the watermelon
>The negro with the watermelon walks back into the woods, still holding it above his head
>The other two follow him, dancing the whole way
>I have to leave the drive through
>I can't stop laughing long enough to place an order

Wadymln

i live right in the middle of them. They are *so* different from other races. Trash all over the street, lots of screaming and hollering, buttcracks showing, pants around the knees, single fat moms with 6 kids in tow, taking 10 minutes to pay the bus fair so the driver gives up and just lets them on for free, etc etc

i was never racist until a nig showed me how

Grew up in western Australia tons of aboriginals, literally can never let your guard down around these cunts, steal everything that they see for no fucking reason , only ever violent in packs alone they wont say shit , eternally stoned from fucking birth on paint petrol and grog, always bitching about captain cook turning there shithole wasteland into a thriving gem of western civilisation in a mere hundred years , cant even teach there kids about there culture because no fucker ever wrote there language down. mah racisms

Born in Texas country but moved back and forth between country and city when I was growing up due to divorced parents. The nogs in the city were full-blown animals that I was not prepared for. Got my ass beat by the them relentlessly. I started hanging with nogs and doing nog shit, ended up going to prison which is THE black pill. They are disgusting. Most of them are downlow faggots. Roll with the white folks and get out, continue with my life make money and succeed. Niggers continue to be a blight on society

i went to school in a 67 percent black school district with whites being 4% of the population just south of atlanta. the shit that went down there was ridiculous

I live in Detroit. Its absolutely disgusting. We need a moab dropped here

>grew up in detroit
None of you have seen anything

Live in an area of Milwaukee that is like 50% black. These are some things I have observed about blacks in their natural habitat.

>Credit card machines at the gas station or grocery store are like a strange foreign technology to them. Despite being ubiquitous in our lives for 25 or more years, to the city-dwelling negro the credit card machine is a strange and confusing object.
>They make completely nonsensical maneuvers when driving and they drive in a very stupid manner.
>They dress in all dark clothes and walk down the middle of the street at night.
>They ask questions about everything on the menu in the drive thru
>It takes them at least 20 minutes to buy lottery tickets.

Seriously, if you ever see a nog ahead of you in a queue buying lottery tickets, move to a different line or register if possible.

spics are bad, too. not AS bad, but annoying and gross.

>moved to downtown to start school in a new town
>started me at some nigger school on the southside
>walk in with mom to transfer school
>class doors are open and all I see is black faces as I walk past
>black principal asks me why Im interested in moving
>IsThisSomeKindOfJoke.jpg
>mom says I don't have to explain myself and I transfer to a school with 50% spics/ 50% niggers
>fuck my life

I was grew up in houston but never really got struck with the redpill until i became a cop in a different city. Now I dont trust any blacks implicitly and would support a eugenics program. Such is life.

They're as bad or worse in many ways.

>don't speak english
>literally the dumbest of the dumb from Mexico and central america
>drunk drive like crazy
>rape children like crazy
>bring their entire brood of brown goblin spawn to the most inappropriate settings

go to Vegas and whites won't have their kids, blacks won't have their kids, asians won't have their kids. The spics will have an entire tribe of obese short browns running around with them at 1 AM.

the north of america is mostly white thus dont get to interact and be redpilled on the negro

we should flood liberal lefty northern pages with redpills on niggers,stats and graphic vids showing them for what they are

the internet was not as prevailant on mobiles in 2012 i think this is why the rust belt flipped red,millions got phones since then and seen some nasty shit on twitter along with slow economic recovery not helping either

we must saturate the north of america in the crimes of the negro on all channels

Ugh. Bringing back unpleasant memories.

Worked as a correctional officer in a juvi facility in a major city. They are worse than anyone could imagine, completely sub-human. No remorse or guilt whatsoever for those they harm, entitled and feel like they are the victims at all times.

u wot m7?

these are the demographics for Milwaukee (way the fuck north)...we already know the ways of the spic and nog

So it was an intellectual redpilling rather than an emotional one?

Is it hard to reconcile the red pill while having black friends? Generally, I like everyone and I want everyone to get along. But I can't deny the red pill either. Sometimes it's tough to be on both sides of the fence at once.

I am one

>who here on Sup Forums has had regular exposure to niggers?
I lived in Dallas TX for a decade, and can confirm OP is correct.

i am a landlord. that should tell you enough

Sure did. Grew up in a school full of niggers. I lived on the good part of town but they built a new school and merged it with the nigger school. Niggers everywhere. When I moved to Florida I ended up in a beachtown on the space coast. Actual people like me in that school. No chimping out or much of anything. No longer harassed by niggers.

Here's a redpill on spics.
Most working and middle class spic-males are actually conservative in their views but vote dem because they are fraid' of dem' racists. They hate nigs more than anything because nigs live in their shitty neighborhoods and fuck all of their women.

She-spics: The absolute worst.
The low-class ones are infatuated with hip-hop culture and therefore want the nigger-dick.
The educated ones are easily indoctrinated by liberal feminist ideology since their men treat them like shit and will be the most forceful advocates for SJW bullshit.

i stayed at a homeless shelter for young adults (younger then 25 years old) in a major city here in america. obviously giving the nature of the circumstance the shelter was disproportionately black. so in my experiences there here's what i observed:

loud the more concentrated they are the more louder. also physical active the more you get the more likely they are to just start dancing, rapping, or twerking.

thieves had niggers steal my backpack with a shitty laptop with linux on it. like he wouldn't be able to get any drugs or money but he stole all my belongings. could've easily gone to a starbucks and heisted a brand new macbook from someone but he chooses to steal the valueless hackintosh from another homeless person.

extremely victim mentality their situation is because of racism, the shelter needs to do more to help them, we need meetings with only people of color can attend because we are not treated fair here at the shelter, etc. they love being victims and someone elses determinism is aat play for their plights in life.

less hygienic then whites hardly do they shower, wash their hands. they just don't care to do them things like others i think it messes with their hair.

That would have made such a meme video

Bumping to hear opinions on this, it is a daily struggle for me to reconcile the red pill with my black friends

Lawrenceville here, can confirm. Spooks all around.

How long do they live? It can't be very long.

Please say you saved it

Literally lived half my life in a favela.
I've seen things no human was meant to see, done things so despicable that I could feel my very soul being corrupted.
no seriously now, it sucked ass

Non-nig blacks are shit tier people because they have success-guilt and therefore have to overcompensate by submission to all nig ideals and worshiping their inferiors.

Non-nig black women love the nig dick and will cheat on their uncle-tom husbands/boyfriends with nigger chad at the drop of a hat.

I study music, so yes, though they're more jazz than classical generally.

This.
>was only white kid in an all black neighborhood and mom wouldn’t let me play with them
>finally get chance to play with them at school
>”Hi niggers, t. White Boy reporting for pickup basketball game
>bunch of nigger 5 and 6 year olds say as much racist shit as I’ve ever heard even the most racist of white people say in my entire life and I learn that people hate other people for their skin color.
Black people are the most racist people on the planet bar none

it all depends. it seems with spics they're either close enough to white/decent people or just about nigger tier. Some are surprisingly redpilled on the nig, and if you call a dominican/dark skinned puerto rican black there's no greater insult. On the other hand, often the ones born here look up to groid culture and mimic it, not to mention the trash that immigrates over here

basically many first generation/legal/actual hard working ones are decent, whereas many ghetto/illegals are just trash that their countries dumped on us as their trashcan

I've never seen a black person IRL in my entire life.

Similar to me. Very limited exposure, but the few I did meet and get to know I liked. Where I grew up, whites were and are still are a minority, black people made up about 3% of the population, and most people were hispanic or asian immigrants. I wish there were more black people and not so many asians. I wish this a lot. At the blacks are Americans.

I work in a fine dining establishment and once or twice a day a couple of dindus come in and try to argue prices and complain about things just to try to get a free meal or a discount. Then once they've managed to weasel their way into getting a discount they then proceed to stiff the server who gave them everything they wanted.
Most servers dread getting sat with a table of blacks. It's three times the work for literally no money.

>At the blacks are Americans
At least

worked delivery, can confirm

I amalgamated a few images in a thread. Here's a couple

1/2

2/2

The asians will generally keep whatever area they are in kept somewhat nicely. They tend to keep to themselves, and not bother anyone, but as you have alluded to, they take generations to fully integrate.

Black majority areas quickly become rundown, crime ridden, litter filled shitholes, causing white flight and the spread of their messes like a disease. You should not wish that upon your area.

Too bad. London's worse than NYC now though. Pakistan seem to be quite efficient at chomping out too, the democrats should definitely import some of those animals into the zoo.

I've lived in three Midwestern cities with notorious ghettos. Usual thefts, riots, harassment horror stories. But subtler ... Currently live in a nicer area of a city but it's about 40% black. Every business nearby has only black employees hired from outlying ghetto areas. Every single day they do not know how to ring up items at the store or how to do simple things like give change quickly and efficiently. They also have some strange child-like vestige: they do not have theory of mind so they forget to explain or ask for things that need to be said then get mad when you don't automatically know what to do. Examples: they fuck up an order then just stand there staring. After a minute they finally say "so give me the things in the bag so I scan them again" or "oh yeah machine broke" or "nah them not for sale" (about something they're too lazy to keypunch in)/ it isn't even fake incompetence towards me because I'm white. They do it with everyone. It is pure idiocy, almost autistic.

My negative opinion of the black population developed at an early age due to regular exposure to black people from living in lower class neighborhoods growing up.

It took me a few years of living with them but eventually I realized that they truly are savage brutes. Almost never getting tipped when delivering pizza; getting hounded to pay for a nog's gas because his car magically "just ran out" at the gas station; serving jury duty and seeing an elderly nog women cry over the concept of "beyond a reasonable doubt"; driving through the city and seeing the utopia it once was, but now constantly getting shit on by niggers; seeing my own apartment complex get overrun with them; getting unapologetically hounded by homeless for money; teaching at a high school were nogs don't give a shit meanwhile every white and Asian kid is trying their heart out; seeing a nog rob a CVS in real time, gun and everything... eventually it just all adds up and you realize, "holy shit!", it's not just "culture" or "education" - they're simply just like this. Everywhere.

post link to page

There are outliers in every group.

Hard but not impossible. I still treat your average nog with sincerity and niceties, and I'm actually on pretty friendly terms with a select couple. Plus nogs over 40 tend to be a lot more likable and pleasant. Older black women will straight up hug you and sing you a song if you're white and have to work with them.

It's really just the ones under 40 from the ghetto that you really got to look out for.

I live in a niggertown and use public transportation. It's a special slice of hell on Earth that I'm working hard to leave.
Oddly enough living here and getting fucked with by feral niggers pushed me to start lifting years ago. Last year some nigger asked me for a dollar then attempted to jump me. I knocked him out, then took his wallet (only containing an ebt card and license), phone, and his sneakers and tossed them into a storm drain. It was about 30 degrees that night, I bet he had a fun walk home with that concussion.

going all the way back to childhood it was always the coal black black people who were nice to me, the high yellas and mullatos were always the most racist and vile, this pattern persists into adulthood

coal black == based black man
light skin == racist who hates whitey

t. negro knower

Those ankh niggers really do believe they were kangz n quangz n shiieeet.

I wish everyone, at least once, came to Africa to see the fucking monkeys in their natural habitat. It's even worse than how they act in civilized countries. I've had work colleagues go from "They're just poor, they did not have the chances you and me had" to full blown 1488 after living in nog land for a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Gwinnett fag here. The great white flight of Snellville, and it's utter decay will be written about in the future. Snellville is becoming a ghost town, not even Dollar general can stay in business over there.

Life in a US ghetto will make you a full blown racist, not even out of hatred but as a survival instinct. I openly invite any virtue signaling libtard to walk in a ghetto after dark to get a real outlook on the difference between races.

I moved with my parents to the states for a bit when i was 2 stayed in that shitstorm till i was 11 btw i lived in NJ.
I wouldnt make my worst enemy live in NJ, the amount of Nogs in that state my god.
Now I live in my glorious fatherland and preach the things that I have seen in that place.
I can still smell that stench people who have been around nogs know what Im talking about.
The wierd way they try to mimic english
Its just bad I dont want to ever go through that again.

I lived in New Orleans until 3 years ago. Tons of niggers but a lot of them are actually pretty cool. I deal with Atlanta niggers at work now on a regular basis and they are seriously the fucking worst. People from Atlanta in general are terrible and I wish it would burn again.

Glad you survived user

I've lived in Panama, and spent a couple of years in northern Africa (oil company work). They are the same everywhere.

They could write a really boring coming of age movie about your shitty life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QunAkBWBo

WE ARE FUCKED

>tfw lived in Baltimore for 3 years but visited constantly during my childhood because my grandmother lived in the city
Baltimore is a tragedy in so many ways.

haven't seen one in weeks desu.

>white boy
>boy
You know that niggers were called "boys" by the overseers, right? You'd get your teeth knocked in if you called a white man "boy" in my area.

Semi exposed to nig nogs during highschool, very multi cultural, knew a Muslim guy from Ethiopia or something, very nice guy, probably the most civil nigger I've ever met, went to his house, never felt such hospitality. There were also legit Somalilans, legit starving looking motherfuckers with the big was teeth/lips, tall and skinny looking and overall fucking retarded, but some of them were chill, although the pack leader was a fucking retard who smacked bitch ass white/mexican thots and all he ever talked about was his 20 foot dick. There was also a cream latte colored halfbreed with a shaved head and glasses, very intellectual but he had the face of a turtle so we picked on him a lot, he was okay. Besides the Muslim guy, my favorite nigga was this Jimmy Hendrix looking mofo who grew his hair long and played guitar and bass, chillest nigger I've ever known, then there was a dude from the Congo or some shit who ran for student president and won, nice guy but a bit of a pansy. I also cucked a nigger with his white red head gf before he got any pussy. Fun times, I miss being a dumbass kid with my niggers and spics and a German.

50% Groid School? Good God man, what were your parents thinking?
That's child abuse.

Post more nigs noggin in the wild
youtube.com/watch?v=5TFxibEJxhw

i've spent 10 years working for walmart. i want to assure you that NIGGERS caused the loss of buying a phone without a monthly term bill.

free fones went away because of niggers using homeless people to buy 5 phones for no money down.

you can return a computer without ram in it.. claim it doesn't turn on.

you can shove blue ray movies into a toaster box and buy a 9 dollar toaster for 9 dollars... it just comes with 400 dollars worth of bluerays...

i'd go on.. but niggers will come take my myshare.

i did send 50 niggers to federal prision 5 years ago for the credit card scam shit.. fuck niggers.

if it don't swipe.. suck my white dick and KYS nigger. we aint buying your scam.

i make 6 figures a year.

Living in North Philly rn, they treat me decent but only because I'm a poo, if I was white it'd probably be a different story. I don't think I've ever been threatened by one and I'm always nice but I'm definitely wary. A lot of them were and some still are good people, they're just bogged down by their shitty IQ. Poor fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3oRqO1Y6o
how do you know about derek long sir?

Asians and Hispanics assimilate real fucking quick though, 1st gen is always weird and segregated, 2nd gen distances themselves from their own race and try to be as white as possible. Kind of sad for the (non chinese) Asians at least, they're throwing millennia of culture down the drain.

Yeah, even though I'm usually observing then from afar like a zoo exhibition. I had only one black friend in elementary school named Marcus, despite being a nig he wuz muh nigga, although I've never seen anything from him after 5th grade. But now the usual encounter is usually "Ayo homie, spare a dollar" or "Ey, can you buy me this 21+ product?" when I go to 7/11 at midnight. Or they'll be talking in ebonics bitching to employees of places or other nignogs. I don't know if Sup Forums made me cynical, but I believe there's no hope for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=EL1vEuFiY5g
this is my fav. guy is super nog

>they take generations to fully integrate.
The older waves of immigration did but newer Asians and poos are fully integrated by 2nd generation and a lot of them go to the extent of assimilation through diluting their own genes.

This. I only had like 2 black "friends" growing up and both of them were shit to me. The first one (his dad left him and his mom btw) stole money out of my wallet and my vidya game disc when he was at my house and the other one I gave a small bottle of vodka to at a highschool party just to be nice but he still wouldn't even tell me where the other ones were. I once was walking into a job interview and this nog with his hands in his pockets across the parking lot says "aye I got a question" while staring me down really hard. I just walked into the store and he shouted "THANKS". I don't REALLY hate nogs but I still haven't personally delt with too many of them yet. I think if Hillary won there would be some sort of tax for being a cumskin.

How can anybody watch videos like this and still believe that these animals are the same species as us?

I grew up west of south Dallas, AKA Oak Cliff. (Imagine the first suburbs/housing developments from around World War 2 that were once likely nice neighborhoods, but as time went on and more colored folk came, the whites slowly abandoned Oak Cliff for other suburbs.)

Anyway, it was pretty strange to witness a neighborhood in already deep decline (seriously, can anyone name ONE fucking place hordes of colored folk swarmed that became BETTER after they'd arrive?) and how it would inevitably continue further. Went to buy cheap weed (yeah degenerate.. idgaf) and though I've been around black people all my life and can bullshit with them (I'm White.. not "le 56% face man" faggotry) going through the neighborhood you could see that at whatever point their house/shop/bldg or whatever was purchased, was also the last time any maintenance or improvement would be done to anything... ever. So you're literally walking through the crumbling remains of what used to be majority, if not 100% White.. which in some parts fluctuate between majority black, split %'s of black and hispanic, or majority hispanic.

Now about the Mexicans. Between my life growing up there and where I live now, I encountered MULTIPLE Mexican babes (yes I dated them.. kind of hard not too when they or black chix are your choices) that either figured out on their own, or were encouraged by more than one parent, aunt, uncle, etc, that would insist they basically "blanda up" with white folks if they had any ambition or intention tobe successful in life.

(1/2)

Dated one gal that was probably Spanish descendant but also partially Mexican. Total babe, and she'd go out of her way to be White. Dyed her hair blonde, blue contacts, used the Anglo version of her name, didnt speak in an accent, etc.

Went to school with a couple sisters, both half mexican. Both were barely noticeable Mexican/White girl mix, my friend didnt give a fuck and lived with it, the other wore a thick layer of makeup and dressed so Ambercrombie and Fitch you swore she was Valley Girl white. I didnt know that until she came home from the apt pool in a towel and i confused her for her sister. (all whitey hidey makeup washed off)

Dated total babe, darker brown Mexican Doctor chick. She was cool but eventually blew her off.. she was a bit nutty, and TOO brown.

Dated two 'hispanic' chicks where I currently live who's families both:

- Encouraged a positive view of White people (one girl so much that she told me her dad and grandpa had been following this bleaching breeding program and she was the product of it.. she was almost like that white blue eyed faggot from Blood in Blood Out who wanted to be Mexican really bad but looked totally white)
- One girl's dad would regal in stories of white invention, history and glory, encouraging his three daughters to find white men (They all did, including the one i banged for so long.. they too were partially white, their kids were barely noticeably mexi)

All these chicks absolutely adored me and were the closest to "redpilled" one could be before the term even existed.

Also, met so many mexicans (even old grannies n shit) that openly, freely stated their outright distaste for black people without fear of consequence, and without even being asked. Id laugh or smile and see other people nodding in agreemnt

mfw i live in the south eastern usa...

i live in a city with failing infrastructure because of white flight. im racists if i dont give the homeless cash. im racist if i open the door for people. im racists by merely existing. southern racism is real. the racists are all black. it sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbsKLG7aEOk

i still cant figure out what is being sold at this mall. it has to be a drug front or hocking stolen goods.

How common is this type of mall?
I assume it looks like a bland hallway because every interesting feature has been broken or stolen?

Since when do people from Milwaukee say queue for line?

I am not a believer but I will pray for you and the safeguard of your family, user.

It’s always been spics to me and I can’t stand them for the most part. Elko, Reno, Boise, Colorado Springs, and Albuquerque. Most blacks I’ve seen was in Dickinson ND for some reason so I didn’t go out much in that city because they were everywhere there. Not too many blacks in the other areas, atleast when I lived there, Elko only had around 30 out of ~25,000.

its like an indoor storage unit. you have a roll up door that you lock with a padlock when you leave. its shit because its an urban mall. mall name - MetroMall.

quite uncommon actually. blacks will migrate to the newest outlet mall after they are no longer priced out of purchasing anything (or they show up to make noise and oogabooga where da white womenz at). white people will then move and make a new mall = lasts for 10 years before being overrun with blacks. its a repeating cycle. they destroy then move on like parasites.

MKE here in Harambee hood.
It sucks but you figure out just to ignore and go on with your day and I say this having dealt with the worst imaginable.

>blacks driving

massive black woman patting head (so she wont rip weave) in toyota camery hauls ass and begins tailgating before quickly changing lanes cutting off multiple people.

>the everyday