He should have just added ketchup

p・u・n・c・h him
Just. Do it.

damn bitch.. Author must be really liking this curry

> Let us wait another week
Literally fucking worst arc..

Next week:
> ..and the winner is CURRYNIGGER!!
> Yuki: ..I guess I'm not good enough for this academy. I promise, I will never ever cook again.
> *dogeza-mode*
> 完
> manga ends

>in one page, Nakiri uncle has destroyed his clothes
>in another, his clothes are back on
>and then the next page he's naked again
Wat

>trying to make sense of this shit

I understand that it's a cliffhanger and all but stretching it like this makes no fucking sense. It's just annoying as usual.

It's exceptionally annoying because it's already been padded out enough as is and people don't really like Hayama.

Next week:
>..and the winner is-
>Wait! Didn't you know? My dish can also be tasted in this other way!
>Gasp! That changes everything!
>pssh... my dish taste, too, has his flavor completely subverted by eating in THIS other way!
>Holy shit...! To think a simple addition could make such a difference!
>Enough. The winner is...
>-to be continued

or maybe
>the winner is CURRYNIGGER!!
>but wait, Jun and the society is safe now
>currynigger retires and souma wins

DELETE THIS.

..I'll drop this shit either way

This isn't Bleach.

That's the next level of the Nakiri technique 【Destruction and Reconstruction】
Also, I can already see Azami ending up naked once he is finally defeated. 

>He stripped the Lolis

Good job, Soma.
But one of them hasn't completely fallen for your [cooking], this is a disgrace.

Azami isn't a Nakiri.

Let's hope Akira decisively kicks Souma's ass next week.

>and the winner is..
>suddenly random dude shows up
>"YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS"
>cue to a compilation of everyone in the PSD winning their matches with no explanation whatsoever of how they did it
>back to the Souma vs Hayama match
>"Well, Yukihira, it's seem the only thing left is to see if you will be as luck as your friends"
>"And now I shall announce the winner. The winner is..."
>-To be continued

>inb4 he manually rips off his own clothes just to copy the Nakiri thingy

So are Nakiri weddings ultra casual dress or are they catered by McDonalds?

Seems like a lot of good clothing would go to waste otherwise.

Can't fucking wait for naked/underwear Erina.

I hate these cliffhangers, but they've literally happened for every god damned important shokugeki in the series, so I cannot say I didn't see it coming. Whatevs Souma is gonna win no matter what, that or a "tie" bullshit route.

How many sauces has Souma done?

It's like he makes up for his diner tier cuisine with sauce.

>Implying pahjeet isn't finished

Honestly, I don't see how everyone else is supposed to win. Soma had to face the currynigger, who may be skilled but is still in his year. How the fuck are Megumi/Aldini supposed to beat Rindou, who may be as good if not better as the first seat?

Am I the only one who hated this shit?
I mean, the stripping part, welcome as it is, has always been but a metaphor for me, not visible to the characters in the manga. Apart from the principal who I always thought stripped through willpower or flexing his muscles, the rest was just ways to explain their feelings when eating the food, like when they actually did original thoughts like Megumi singing opera in a duck costume next to Pavarotti and shit like that.

The part of this manga that ive enjoyed is its somewhat connection to reality where there are no superpowers or magic apart from certain "plausible" attributed like Hayamas smell etc.
Now we are getting straight up molecular levels of stripping where their clothes just vanishes through what, teleportation of Nakiri bloodcells over to others in near vicinity?

Fuck that shit man, if the nips take kindly to this "science" or whatever you wish to call this bullshit explanation, please America, nuke them again.

ha

Yes, you are literally the only homosexual who hated that.

You literally got this already.

>being this butthurt about a stupid comedy gimmick

>the result is deferred to next week

crap, Soma fucking lost

I mean legit naked because of Souma's cooking, not just metaphorically naked.

You're not the only one, I didn't like it. It sets a really lame, uncreative precedent, the way it was done reeked of pandering and I think it's more dangerous for the manga than Azami's shit has been if it goes on that trajectory.

Autist, clearly this manga isn't for you.
So you can kindly fuck off and never return.
Nobody will miss you.

I think Currynigger would take Souma in a fistfight, he's taller and looks more ripped

Agreed, it's fucking stupid. It's not even funny.

I can fucking see it, but I stiil have hope currynigger gets trashed so we can move on already.

No
Fun
Allowed

He'll have range, but hayama might not have the bulk souma does.
Souma = chef
Hayama = researcher

Most chefs work with heavy shit and would wreck some pussy ass researcher

You're just now getting annoyed by people stripping when they eat delicious stuff in this manga? Really?

You thought that "gimmick" was funny?
What the actual fuck.

That's not what he's annoyed with dummy.

It's that they're physically stripping here. The only time that happened before was Senzaemon.

Foodgasms are fine, this isn't.

The Gimmick has never been funny, so I won't complain now that it's hot, stupid.

>objective is to use bear effectively
>Souma wins not with the main dish the cutlet but with sauce
>WINNING
>WITH THE SAUCE
I really hope this doesn't go there. That's retarded as fuck.

I've never in my life judged a dish based on condiments, sides, or sauce over the main ingredient.

The food was so good the other judges sitting with the Nakiri stipped too. Pay attention.

Noone is complaining about the stripping.
What even makes you think that?
What I am complaining about is the explanation of the stripping, they have now introduced this "magic" to the manga, whats next?

>How the fuck are Megumi/Aldini supposed to beat Rindou, who may be as good if not better as the first seat?
Because Rindou specializes not in cooking but eating dicks

how you get stripped by Souma than vote for Curry?

kys

Do you actually believe there's a physical force of flavor that explodes clothing? None of it has operated within the realm of physics or reality.

Fucking when.

Having a silly joke be expanded to be sillier isn't really that big of a deal

>caramelized sauce

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

I just want to see more Alice and Erina at this point, this arc is turning me off, or should I say, I'm not so happy with this arc.

That joke going too far killed Yakitate Japan, it could happen here too

>people still think these 2 are lolis

Never ever. Fuck Morisaki.

Its slipping into Yakite Japan territory where the visual metaphors powercreep into literal effects and transformations.

>Retarded autist want his fiction set in the real world.

Go kill yourself m8 as everyone requested.
Or how about you go scream at Micheal Bay now about how explosions aren't supposed to be that big in real life?

Then you will increase the number of people who ask you to hang yourself.

It will be something like the main ingredient and sauce complimented each other perfectly rather than the sauce being so good it won on its own.

Souma's sauce makes it a more complete bear dish. Winnie the Pooh and real bears in general make people always associate honey with bears. Curry's dish is Winnie without a honey pot, and that image just isn't right.

Who cares if it's stupid, to be frank? The reason why I love this manga is because it's stupid yet fun in the first place. Plus, the girls are top notch.

Japan's reaction

>HE PUT THE MAYO IN THE HONEY?
>MAYOHONEY?

I don't even mind if we only get 1-2 pages every week for this fight.
Instead we can only see Tsukuda sucking Curry's dick for months.

It might be stupid but I enjoyed the loli underwear

Tsukada's getting the succ. Hayama getting thoroughly BTFO would have slightly salvaged this arc but nope, gotta lose on a slight margin.

This, it's definitely the starting point for the manga to go that way

This mango has turned from "Mister Ajikko x Battle Shounen" into "Retarded asspulls with food" and it's just dumb.

I enjoy cooking and I enjoy some of the character designs but it's barely readable anymore.

He could still fix it by making Hayama lose, and people would forget this arc ever happened in the first place.

I think it's gonna happen this way: Hayama loses, Soma gets the 7th seat but doesn't want to serve Erina's Dad's ideals so he either resigns, or Erina's Dad renders the position useless, or removes him from that spot.

It's a gimmick, it doesn't have anything to do with the overall story like the usual magic. Why bother?

I'm already vomiting from just imagining this.

How the fuck do you know?
Have you read the script?
Like others have said, it killed Yakite Japan, it might ruin this manga too.

Curry didn't put his seat in stake like faggot Eizan.

>it killed Yakite Japan
No it didn't. Yakitate ended on its own terms. The final fight with the retarded bread demon was really long and it even had a mini arc after it.

Also, please don't compare this to Yakitate. Even when the manga went full retard with the reactions, the baking segments still remained top notch and the they explain why a certain bread is better after the over the top reactions.

Why do they think the mangaka dislikes erina and takumi? Doesn't he call her erina-sama?

It's just one guy butthurt that his favorite characters got shafted.

Didn't Soma challenge him for the seat?

Jesus Christ.
I thought the spoiler were fake.

>that pose
Is he supposed to look cool here or what

Make the rest of the manga about the two ineffectual bros from the dorm.

>Shokugeki becomes a BL manga.

Do these niggas have names? All i know is they are gay and never cooked something.

This shit is starting to get the same pacing as Prison School. What's the point of dragging this out for so many weeks?

Yeah I enjoyed it, but it was clearly out of place.
You're probably a faggot though.

That would be better than what we have now.
Aoki (sideburns/tanktop) and Satou (undercut/sweater)
They made some tempura dish during stagiaire and have been showing up with Hisako lately.

Who knows? It's clear from the rankings that no one else wanted this but the author. What's more annoying is that there was already set up for Hayama to not be such a raging faggot during the festival but shit got shafted.

God, dont remind me about Prison School's pacing. Jesus, it's literally been what? A year? I'm pretty sure half or more of it's fanbase dropped the series because of how slow it is.

Can someone post the translated comments on this chapter from the last thread?

Tsukuda is a hack after all.

Thankfully Tsukuda got Tosh godly art.
If not, many would have dropped this shit.

You do it

>They taste Hayama sauce first
Fucking author can't fucking write the first winning in actual relevant battles.

Next week:
>I can't choose, both dishes are just too good
>The fact that I tied with Yukihira counts as a loss for me
>Concedes and Souma wins by default

Hayama used to be interesting when he was just faking his extreme confidence. Making him such a one-dimensional blackmailed pretend badguy is really boring.

Mainly because they got sidelined hard for almost the entire manga.

>Nips: We like these two characters and we want more of them
>Tsukuda: Okay, have Pajeet.

Morisaki give good heads for Tsukuda to sabotage his own manga to this extent.

>Next week is Takumi and Megloomy episode and we don't get to see who won until this whole arc ends.

Then he better release some footage of that good succ of hers.
youtube.com/watch?v=OaJYqoue44I