Read the fist volume of Mein Kampf twice in the past three days. I'm officially red pilled

Read the fist volume of Mein Kampf twice in the past three days. I'm officially red pilled.

What do I do now?

Have white children

Now u go read the Muslim holy texts

23andMe test.
If not 100% white then gtfo

I'm starting to understand the situation in the middle east more. There needs to be an understanding among Muslims in Europe that its there responsibility to re awaken the Germans

Lol. At least you can read? You're still dumb tho

Covert to Catholicism (the true original church).

(you) are not very smart then

Remember this? one of my great grandfathers does.

Read it fag

Mein Kampf is babby entry redpill, read this next.

I'm surprised you're able to read OP.

My one of my college roommates gave me Mein Kampf as a christmas present one year. Honestly I read the first chapter and found it to be rambling and stylistically sloppy. Never finished it, even though it is one of the most influential books of the past century.

Oh sweetie. You aren't even half redpilled yet.

Now you read "Ostara" by George Lunz and find out where Hitler's ideas really come from....(((Himmler was a 7th ray Occultist)));

Esoteric Occultism was the real driving force of the Third Reich!

Focus on self improvement.

It doesn't ramble with a longer attention span.

There's nothing you can do, except try to improve yourself through healthy living and intellectual and spiritual growth. In fact, if you focus too hard on how messed up reality is right now you will become miserable and you will despair and it will destroy your life. You can't fix the world. Go to church, get a job. Marry and have children. Do strength training and learn martial arts.

I now want to learn German to study these policies better.

Step 1: Decide whether you need to hide your powerlevel or not. Most people need to, unless you are independently wealthy/surviving on inheritance, or work in a craft with high demand (welding, plumbing, electricians etc.)

Step 2: In a world where the blue pill is officially mandated policy with punishment for deviance, red pilled people will mainly express this not from actively redpilling, but from the LACK of actively shilling blue.

Basically, support anyone and anything that does NOT list "anti-racism" and "counter-bigotry" on their priority agenda.

This is a false-flagging leftist attempting to drive a purity spiral, dissuading newcomers. The 23andMe test never shows 100% for anything, and is based on attempting to find correlations with the genes in various groups. If you are white, you should expect to see a low correlation with africans, asians and arabs.

One of my great grandmothers was a Pole and one of my great grandfathers was Russian but that's not the point here

>This is a false-flagging leftist attempting to drive a purity spiral

Nice proxy, amerimutt.

fpbp

what is this?

What, were you on speed? I struggle to read a handful of pages at a time. And why not move on to the second volume, that's where I understand it gets good.

gas the kikes

You need to lurk moar before posting fag

Read Siege, then get in the hate bus with the rest of us

read it in German