Tfw when the true master race, with superior IQ, looks, and talents...

>tfw when the true master race, with superior IQ, looks, and talents, dominates the world and nearly all industries of power
You whities make me kek, you only hate the Jew because you know that we are disproportionately successful and beautiful. We control you and this you will never succeed

Hot

>tfw an army of Jews could destroy nearly any white European country in a matter of days
I never see the anti-semites with a strong counter argument against why we are not the master race

>successful and beautiful

See thread, idiot.

They can’t even beat Hezbollah

Prior to Wonder Woman, she was best known as being the love interest of an (east) Asian man

>he was best known as being the love interest of an (east) Asian man

She loves the Asian man

>we
You're a nobody likely living in the eastern suburbs of sydney. There is no "we" about it cunt.

Give me a fucking break. You got your asses kicked by Lebanon and your "soldiers" shit their pants when fighting Palestinians armed with rocks.

Congratulations, you're tribe is highly gifted at lying, grifting, and manipulation, have you noticed that any society that becomes Judenized quickly begins to collapse in on itself? Why is that?

>sitting your S T I C C ass on a gran torino while wearing jeans

Beautiful - showing AMWF love

is that sam hyde

There are literally no jew engineers and architects. Jews IQ resides in verbal acuity alone. Mere tricksters.

>implying Israel is not the most fiscally, intellectually, and culturally developed country in the middle east

They are some of the most well-accomplished scientists, educators, and economists, but muh architecture.

They are also disproportionately represented in some of the world best universities, but muh Jewish conspiracy they're not actually smart ! lmao keep trying

Beirut was the Paris of the Middle East, and Iran was absolutely gorgeous before the CIA-Mossad coup in the 50s set them on the current trajectory (I'd much rather be allied with the Persians and Lebanese than the Jews and Gulf Arabs).

No joke, hippies in the 60s would rent VW buses and drive through the Middle East smoking weed and hash, site seeing, and being welcomed into houses without a care or worry in the world.

Fuck Israel and Zionism for destroying all of that. You're a parasitic cancer, and deep down you know that.

P.S. Spare me your talk about Jewish intellectuals, they've completely destroyed the university systems with Cultural Marxism, Postmodernism, and Affirmative Action. For every "good Jew" there are ten that are rotten to their core that destroy whatever contribution the "good Jew" might have made.

>oop time to stop pretending to be white in order to shitpost about myself
hha fagg, old jew tricks are the funniest

Maybe I'm ignorant but wtf are you talking about? Those countries were destroyed by regressive islamism

>Actually thinking "cultural marxism" is an existential threat to civilization
You have been spending too much time on Sup Forums. There are always ways to improve our society but its on a trajectory toward ever-improving conditions for all of humanity

>this abject ignorance and delusion

>tfw an army of Jews could destroy nearly any white European country in a matter of days

You've already done this though.

faggot

kek

Jewish iq is a meme. Notice that all of these iq studies differentiate between east Asians and southeast Asians, as well as Ashkenazi and other jews, yet all gentile whites are lumped together - Irish with English, northern Italian with southern, and all of the rest.

The fact remains that 90%+ of all STEM related endeavors are the product of gentile European ingenuity. There will never be a jewish Newton, Gauss, or Galios. Word games and aggregation are all you filthy rats excel at.

Jokes on you, I impregnated and jew and have jewish children and her big tits in my face every night, your just jealous I'm goy seeding your women

heads up, gay shit at the end of this gif

Jewishness is passed down maternally. They're immune to being cucked.

I hate Jews for same reasons I hate tape worms.

Jewish people are the most racist people in the world.

>when you haven't heard of a man named Albert Einstein

Exactly. Cuck-immunity is a Jewish trait I am proud of

JEWISH HIGHER IQ IS A LIE. THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF NEPOTISM. JEWS ARE EVIL

>begs Hilbert to create the mathematics to describe his theories
>greatest of all time
In all honesty saying they are Einstein's physical theories is still giving him too much credit. Games, Riemann, Bolyai and numerous others posited that the universe was non-Euclidean more than 100 years before Einstein. Face it, he is the og meme scientist.

Games should be Gauss

>implying Israel achieves this on their own without any outside aid

Watch "bitter lake", it will open up your eyes a bit.

Not sure about beautiful, but the rest sounds about right.

Bitter Lake depressed me for a week.

I mean, don't get me wrong user, it's not that I hate the jews but, to be fair, last time they truly pissed the whites, they ended up in the ovens...
and that's been the last out of how many?

Gauss, et al., posited the universe was 2D (or, a projection of a 2-sphere)? That's news to me. I didn't realize they were so advanced, if true. I thought Einstein put together the holographic conclusion before anyone else.

not cool

>superior IQ, looks, and talents
So Asians then? Jews are uglier than puerto ricans, only have a high verbal IQ, and are only talented at comedy and Usury.

You mean the guy who went bananas??

This is the second thread about this in 2 hours, made by some fucking aussie cunt. I hope you get bit by a spider or some shit.

Definitely Sam Hyde

But you're ugly and there are more intelligent whites than Jews. East Asians tend to be more successful than us but they don't promote our genocide so we generally get on fine with them. You're people have been kicked out of other people's land on 109 separate occasions and all you can do is act like you haven't done anything, even now you live in a white mans county and yet goad him. When the next holocaust comes you'll ask why people hate you again but you won't listen, you never listen

Kill yourself.

The amount of guys she's kissed in movies that aren't her husband...

She probably has some sort of saliva transferred STD.

Hitting that damage meter pretty hard lately Epstein.

Here's the original cut without the gay stuff.

More ugly merchants

Jews are so smartttt and yet where does Israel rank in IQ?

fuck you asshole

>Getting burned alive in massive numbers every couple years is now "success"
Getting burned alive in massive numbers every couple years is -not- success. You always shoot your vermin jaws off about just how great you are, and yet you are the only ones who can't even maintain a country on their own. Some glory. You're the rejects that degenerates worship as gods for keeping them set up with drugs and hookers. Your only claim to fame is inbreeding as someone else's pet. And the result is in every age still the same. What consistency and what tradition do you have? That there will always be rape babies who respond to power trips, and that there will always be traitors to prop those up as their human shields. Some discovery. I am so in awe.

Obvious Bait, there are no Jews in Australia
The sun would light their greasy Hair on fire

ba careful yung one if you to a tiddy bit of research its easy to find that yung Steinny boi stole all his shit from a french and a greman. nice try but the goiym know.

Sorry op but this is true. If lawyers didnt make much then kikes would have To close practice and start sharecropping of superior goyim land.

Baste german bets the pot.

thanks for the gold suckers

That's a tranny. It's obvious.

>disproportionately beautiful

okay

>outnumbered by whites 1000 to 1
>still won the war
>grandmaster level planning ensured four Germans died for ever slaughtered jew

>mooovee staw smart. lololol jew sooper HERo.
Go fucking kill yourself. You've posted like 3 of these.
>It wasn't me.

>AMWF love
That fucking makes no sense in your shit trolling plan. It wouldn't be "WF" you retarded bastard. You just made your entire argument obsolete with that post.