Girlish Number

Why does chitose have such a punchable face

She has a punchable everything. Kick her in the ovaries so she doesn't reproduce.

I agree with this user, she needs to be kicked in the everything.

>namefag
>CR
>shit taste
It's like poetry

>thinks she's hot shit
>looks down on others
>snarky and bitchy
>nobody like her
>almost has no friends
>bosses her onii-chan around
She's a shit.

I hope her anime flop

>bosses her onii-chan around
>nobody like her
Try to watch the show next time.
Also, knowing that you like the shit girls like Stella it's really no sruprise you dislike Chitose

surprise*

Look, I'm just telling the truth, she's terrible, nobody likes her, she's unfunny and sarcastic and looks down on others. Nobody likes her and I think everybody would agree that Chitose is the kind of person I wouldn't invite to outings because she's a killjoy and believe me, I know.

>nobody likes her
Look, you're retarded, and you don't even watch the show

But nobody does really like her. What, you think the other VAs would even tolerate her attitude? I don't even think Yae even likes her.

Michlan, keep on fighting the good fight. Don't let bullies like bring you down. We'll never win the war against Chitose unless we keep on doing what's right and risking our lives against her.

Again, watch the show, retard. If you don't see what character likes her, then you're clearly dumb as shit. Though it's expected from Makifag.

Why she's so mean?

Gojou raped her when she was seven, she's never been the same ever since.

>mfw Michlan has the hots for Chitose and is just being tsundere

>Pick up show expecting some generic shitty idol show like WUG
>Get the most smug, cynic, sarcastic girl since Watashi from Jinrui wa suitai shimashita
Everything went better than expected. Post more Chitose faces.

>punching such an adorable cutie
please don't

Get in here fags it's starting

Okay, I'll punch you instead.

I read this in trump's voice for some reason

>I'm just telling
>Believe me
Just needs "frankly" and something like "we have the best VA's in the world folks, we love our VA's don't we? and I'm just telling you, Chitose is not a good VA, I've never heard so many lies coming from a VA"

Incest is wrong.

NO BULLY

She thinks she will still grow, how cute.

Nobody likes her, she's gonna end up lonely and alone after her anime flops with all her "friends" leaving her alone and lonely, she can't sing and I doubt she's even a good VA.

>we've got some bad hombres in the anime industry

Suns when?

You already said this thre times, and you're still wrong.

>she's gonna end up lonely and alone after her anime flops with all her "friends" leaving her alone and lonely

Your writing style is so cute

What the hell is this namefag saying?

But she is kind of an asshole, and she's not nearly smart or talented enough to warrant it. It's one thing to be arrogant and skilled, that's somewhat justifiable even if it's still bad, but to be arrogant and shitty? That's embarrassing and beyond shameful, just a mess.

She's cheeky and that makes her cute, it's already justified. I'm sorry that you hate fun.

Don't worry Michlan, I support you. Fuck these guys telling you you are wrong. I hate her and I want to rape and punch her too.

And I'm sorry that you love blatant sociopaths. Enjoy your female Ted Bundy.

I mean sure, you can use the word cheeky to soften it, but she's still kind of an asshole. Like yeah, she's cute AND an asshole.

All I'm saying is the namefag isn't necessarily wrong that she's pretty punchable.

all this fucking samefagging

Ok
She didn't cause harm to anyone, so she's not an asshole to me, but I can see why people dislike her. It's kinda similar to how some people dislike Sup Forums

She harmed my heart when I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said no.

ep4 when

Raws are already out.

She woudnt engage in it raw, without condom. So shoudnt you.

Subs or bust.

Dumb EOP.

Enjoy your aids.

The only good part of this episode was Koto.

Source me

She already has her brother. What else does she seriously need? Shes pretty much all set in life.

Write shit, get shit on.

Chi-chan kawaii

>That fucking awful acting
Holy shit, she's so bad.

>voiced by Claire from Kitakubu
Seems like her career caught fire. She's also voicing the MC of Magic Kyun this season.

>that self satisfied smile
I love her

>that realization over how transparent and shallow anime characters are and how easy they would be to simply copy

She thinks that she figured out some kind of secret to voice acting, but in reality she's still shit, just slightly less, but that's good enough for the production people so it turns out well for her.

I love Chitose's face.

Good for her. Too bad KKK didn't catch fire though.

I'm moat disappointed that Sakura didn't get any roles.

Cute alcoholic

>mfw Chitose opens her mouth

based chii-sama

>nothing but filthy EOPs on this board so discussion is nonexistent

it's so much better this way, why does crunchyroll even need to exist?

I'm ESL though.

I think she's fucking great. The perfect antidote to all the Mary Sues we usually get.

Haven't the producers of this show heard of that saying about people in glass houses?

wow even worse
unless your native language is japanese

why does she have egg on her shirt

dropped

Chitose is a miracle. I haven't taken so many screenshots of a show in forever.

then clearly you missed one of the best recent show.

yep didn't watch whatever that is.

Is the Kazuha supposed to be a reference to Shizuka Ito?

Fame is power and power corrupts

She's the Utaha to Momoka's Eriri.

It's just harmless self-deprecation, user.

That level of quality takes expertise to achieve.

Where are my subs at?

Happy Kanbei is happy.

Kansai girl is fujoshit

Still a best.

>turtle formars

Gahaha

I wonder will he even show up at the next meetings/recording.

I think they went too far with the whole 'Authors are pussies and can't say no' here. I mean, looking at that scene with the staff that quit the anime production, this guy is just way too pathetic.

Sluts

I definitely agree. They went overboard with making him out to be a total loser.
Especially when he shows up as often as he did. The joke kind of wore thin after the second awkward board meeting.

He's just one of the characters, he doesn't have to represent all authors. It would be weirder if he suddenly started to act more assertively for no reason.

Why do I like this show when it insults me?

Being the latter person you quoted, I was talking about this guy in particular.
It would be weird, but as it was it was kind of stupid.

If you're on Sup Forums you're probably into self-depreciation.

>this vague PV
>still whole week till the new episode
It's not fair

Who did the character design for this? Chitose, Momoka and the old hag have great designs.

Maybe 'some authors are total pussies' is a better wording? The point is, they want to show us that some author are just like him, but this is exaggerated. He always came to the meetings, even came to the staff discussion (where one of them clearly insult his work and fucked off) it shows that he actually cares about the adaptation. But he's too beta to say anything.

While I think he shouldn't become a total badass suddenly, I just want him to resist a bit, voicing his opinion. But I guess this show is all about exaggeration.

>he doesn't know QP:flapper
End yourself.

That pointy stick looks pretty dangerous.