Discuss

i think it a good drug to do weekly

>smoking
Doing an edible once a week is the way to go

i completely agree

Yeah, once a week is the right amount by my reckoning as well. Gives time for the tolerance to wear off and have a more powerful experience each time.

IRL I smoke a few times everyday tho, wat do

don't everything else you need to do in a day before you smoke, especially if you're a NEET, because its too easy to spend your whole life high with all that free time. Don't do it first thing in the morning.

I think it should only be done to relieve stress / depression or during spare time for fun.

>don't everything else you need to do in a day before you smoke
*DO everything else you need to do in a day before you smoke

Alcohol is a good drug to do weekly. Pot is a good drug to do daily.

I ended a 10 year long meth addiction by smoking more weed then most people have ever even seen.

That and will power

disgusting degenerate

I lost 110 lbs this way. Never smoked meth before though.

checked

Completely disagree, and don't understand why so many of my peers have digressed to such a lifestyle.

>performance enhancing drug

Weed is pretty ingrained into Australian culture.
I know tradies, teachers, childcare workers, truck drivers and engineers that smoke it and still perform well in their role.

Its the best drug plus cbd oil for pain

this user gets it.

it's aight. No one should be getting high all day every day.

It's 2017 if you don't use weed in any way you are behind the times.

I vape some high CBD weed 2-3 times a week after work to relax and follow through on some spiritual dilemmas that persist in our humanly lives.

Tomorrow I will go on a hike to really digest what I have learnt through my pondering on weed.

Let people use marijuana but regulate it.
OR, we could make it illegal and then nobody would use it, right?

The logic applied to why gun laws won’t work needs to be applied to why drug laws don’t work.

Tomorrow's Monday, you on the bene?

me too. Its best vaped like everything.

maybe hanging yourself, nigger crackhead.

better to do it strongly.

I thinks it's degenerate and makes you a lazy retard if done more than once a few months. Though I, as an ancap, still think it should be legal (as long as there's no welfare state) for natural selection to take place and kill off all the degenerates who enjoy this shit.

I agree senpai I agree, taking a tolerance break today after smoke an oz with my freinds yesterday... Good times.

>i think it a good drug to do weekly

I think it is a weakness to do drugs. All types should be legal though.

I started drinking and put it all back on.

>weakness

See:

Sucks to hear user.
I'm trying to lose weight and sort myself out. Been drinking more water and dropped the soda, the next step is cutting out all the sweet tea and carbs. I'm not a casual drinker, I only take shots if I'm going to indulge in alcohol.

I've never used weed in my life. I'd rather eat chocolate instead.

itt: The effects of modernism and multiculturalism.