Christianity is the way of life

It doesn't matter whether it's literally true or not (I don't believe in creationism, for instance - I believe in evolution etc.)

What matter is that it gives you purpose in life.

Christianity is the religion of the white man.

>"b-b-but it's jewish", the stormweenie says
No, JUDAISM is Jewish. Christians have persecuted Jews for CENTURIES, because they hate them! And Jews hate Christians in return (because we persecute them), which why (((they))) have tried to subvert good Christian folk by promoting (((atheism))) and (((secularism))).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_eye
etymonline.com/word/degenerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

He never existed.

Christianity brought down Rome (though Catholicsm is semi-based due to tradition of Romans carried on).

Charlemagne, leader of Holy Roman Empire, allowed Jews to practice usury in Europe.

So much cuckery has occurred due to Christianity. I will never shit on Christianity or be a fedorafag or praise Judaism. And I still think it's way better than Islam or almost any other religion. But it's not perfect, and being too religious has led to societal downfall and collapse. Modern liberal politics is just Christianity without Christ.

Come home white man.

Good man

Historians think he did - but even if he didn't, the point is that the moral guidance is obviously beneficial, because Christianity has found such widespread popularity for centuries

It has helped nations to form and survive

No religion is perfect. And these days MOST Christians are conservative (yes, not all, there are some who are completely cucked, and fuck them)

It was written by and about jews.

It was how the Jews got Europeans to abandon usury except when Jews performed it, and they wormed their way into European societies by being economically necessary.

No. Christianity is literally a departure from Judaism - it writes a whole new testament which Jews can't stand. Jews have then tried to fuck over Christians for centuries.

Christianity is the religion of white people - first the Roman Empire, and then every subsequent European nation after that. It's the religion which built Europe (and America, Australia, Canada, etc.) You'll notice there are churches and cathedrals all across these countries, because the founders, settlers, and pioneers of these countries were Christian.

Please don't disparage your ancestors - the people who founded your country.

>Christianity brought down Rome (though Catholicsm is semi-based due to tradition of Romans carried on).
No, it didn't. Diocletian's tyranny of economic and social order and the barbarian mass immigration did.

Christianity was written by and about jews.

It might have been compiled in Rome, but the stories were written by jews about a Jewish storm demon named Yaweh who came down to earth in jew form, born to parents of direct descent from King David.

It is why Jews were allowed to move about Europe, it is the hand of the jew crafted specifically as a weapon by a cunning Emperor.

You are a kikeslave.
You are why there are strangers in all of our lands.

>God birthed, and doomed his own son instead of creating an immovable paradise where that isn't necessary or dependent on recently evolved ape behavior
>Moral
>Pick 1

The only existing religion today that was created by white men is Hinduism. Christianity was created by shitskin Jews.

Pajeet isn't white

I believe in god but I don't think he'll punish me for masturbating or whatever i think you have to be a murderer or pedophile to go to hell even if your atheist i think god will still send you to heaven

AMEN

Amen

>Historians think he did
Yes, curious that all historians who think jesus existes are or were christian themselves and don't care about the lack of evidence.
Every never christian scholar agrees he never existed, must be out of spite, surely and satan must have a hand there, fag.

Vedas are. The Vedas were written by white men. The Bible was written by shitskin sandnigger Jews.

>I believe in evolution

user take a moment and think about something.

If you have something Cell/DNA that "mutates" into let us say an eye the potential was already within said Cell/Life the same way the potential for life was on this earth long before its appearance. Evolution may "explain" the selective process but no at all where the origin of the potential lies nor do account for the potential at all.

Evolution is for brainlets sorry user.

>Demiurge worship
>of any kind
>be it vedic, pagan or christian

Jesus wasn't even a real person.

As surely everyone knows by now.

Jesus was a gnostic myth that got out of hand by the action of judaizing literalists.

That's what the pic related says too, more or less.

I imagined it would, I have deduced the same thing myself thorough study of the scriptures and other devices, even tough I'm no scholar, I hold that belief.

>If you have something Cell/DNA that "mutates" into let us say an eye the potential was already within said Cell/Life the same way the potential for life was on this earth long before its appearance. Evolution may "explain" the selective process but no at all where the origin of the potential lies nor do account for the potential at all.
1) Life came from organic chemicals which formed during early Earth, or it might have come from a meteorite. We're not sure yet, but it's gonna be one of those options probably. For more, read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

2) Evolution takes place over a very long time. We ultimately descend from single cell organisms like bacteria. There are flatworms that have photosensitive cells, early precursors to eyes. The nautilus (a mollusc) also has a primitive eye. It is thought that all life (including us) descends from sea creatures. The earliest lifeforms originated at the bottom of the sea. For more, read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_eye

but there is neither jew nor gentile, we are all brothers in Christ. Making distinctions otherwise is Satanic!

Pajeets aren't white now but they used to be. Their "Gods" were blonde haired blue eyed aryans.

Also I feel the need to correct you on a small thing based on what a Pajeet told me. Hinduism isn't exactly a religion how we think of it. Abrahamic religions all have codified rules. Even Buddhism follows the teachings of one man, the buddha.

Hinduism is a combination of every spiritual belief on the Indian subcontinent prior to Islam and Christianity's arrival. There's no central authority, there's literally like 300 million different gods and sects. When Westerner's say Hinduism, there are many many different kinds or ways of practice. Some are good, some are degenerate.

>some are degenerate
Give an example.
>Hurr tantra
I'm sure fucking your wife after eating fish and flesh and parched grain and drinking some wine is degenerate to your non hindu standards.

Okay here's an example. Funeral pyres. It used to be that the tradition in many parts of India was for a wife to burn herself alive if her husband died before her, in order to prove her love. Suicide was normal. Then British colonists stamped that out. I feel very comfortable saying that the Sita or burning of widows is degenerate.

Jesus Christ: "You're either with me or against me."
Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Only a sith deals an absolute."

Tell us about the aghori

*deals in absolutes

Get it right

>It doesn't matter whether it's literally true or not

over the course of time seeking the truth with always leave you in a better position than lying

>being so weak and stupid that you can't realise life has plenty if "meaning" without being told so

People only complain about the meaninglessness of life because they're mortal. Life is full of cool stuff! What's obscene is that there's a point where the cool stuff runs out forever, and then it never mattered at all.

>burning of widows is degenerate
Fuck off faggot. You don't even know what "degenerate" means?

etymonline.com/word/degenerate
>to be inferior to one's ancestors, to become unlike one's race or kind, fall from ancestral quality

Christianity is degenerate by definition, since you "become unlike one's race or kind" and become like a Jew instead.

>It doesn't matter whether it's literally true or not

Paul said very clearly it was all pointless if it wasn't literally true. Go eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we DIE. Christianity would have ended with the Apostles if they all had the same attitude as you and treated it all as if Jesus was a glorified Tony Robbins and the Bible was just a self-help book.

Please stay away from Christianity if you're an unsaved infiltrator who just wants to use it for whatever personal value you feel you can siphon from actual believers.

1 Corinthians 15:12-19, 29-34
>Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
>Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead? And why stand we in jeopardy every hour? I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die. Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Shame on you.

I see Christianity as a decent social/political tool to keep stupid people in line. I don't see an issue with someone saying they support Christianity, but don't pretend to be intelligent while believing any sects of the cult of Yahweh are anything more than fiction.

>I see Christianity as a decent social/political tool to keep stupid people in line. I don't see an issue with someone saying they support Christianity, but don't pretend to be intelligent while believing any sects of the cult of Yahweh are anything more than fiction.

I'm open to believing the minute you provide evidence, my friend. I still like Christianity, I just don't believe in the divine authority it claims to be backed by.

Is that so, kike?

>I'm open to believing the minute you provide evidence, my friend.

No, I would be willing to bet that you aren't. Atheists almost universally have their philosophy based on the presupposition of a naturalist, materialist world which automatically discounts any claims of supernatural events as being the result of being a function of hallucinations, mass delusion, some sort of alien conspiracy, lying, or literally any other explanation than taking it at face value. That is, there is no falsifiability to your belief in naturalist materialism as any evidence that is presented contrary to your view has an endless capacity to be dismissed.

I mean ask yourself honestly, what evidence could I bring to you that "proved"Jesus of
Nazereth was God in the flesh that you couldn't somehow explain away? If we unearthed some bizarre future technology that the Apostles were using to film in HD Jesus walking on water, raising Lazarus from the dead, etc. you could just go "it's a fabrication". If we unearthed hundreds of papyri records of people witnessing the Sermon on the Mount and Jesus' miracles, you would just say "they're lying/deluded/those aren't original/etc.". If we found Pilate's personal journal giving corroborative testimony to the life of Jesus that was identical to the Gospel as recorded by Luke, you would just say he was repeating what he heard second hand from Christians.

You CHOOSE not to believe because you do not want to, not because you're some cool, calculating intellectual who refuses to believe anything until you have a rigorous, unshakable standard met. We have 4 separate testimonies of Jesus' life, and the books of the Bible are BY FAR the most attested works of antiquity with extant copies dating all the way back to within living memory of the Apostle John.

Yet another thread where some poltard takes Christianity, spins it, and distorts it to fit his world view and his own personally held white nationalist/ political beliefs.

You're part of what is ruining Christianity, and part of what is making it unbelievable to the outside sorld, though I'm sure you have good intentions.

Saged and hidden

Yahweh/Jehovah of the Old Testament is not creator God.

>Christians have persecuted Jews for CENTURIES
Is this why you have them monopoly on banking?
Is this why you never actualy get rid of them?

As an example, atheists love to make endless textual criticisms of the Bible and squint at every single passage and were copying errors, later Christian interpolations, complete fabrications written centuries later, etc. and (despite the very strong case that we know with roughly 99% accuracy what the original books said even accounting for skepticism of the integrity of it's transmission), and every one of these assumptions and/or criticisms is used as ammo for them to dismiss it carte blanche and go "lol all desert fairy tales".

And yet you NEVER see an atheist do the same thing with, say, Julius Caesar's Commentaries on the Gallic Wars. Despite the fact that we have ten (10) manuscripts of Julius Caesar's writings and the earliest dates to fucking 900 AD (i.e. almost 1000 years after it was written), you will NEVER see an atheist declare it to all be bullshit or fairytales or later interpolations, etc.

Why? Oh well because it says things that they don't personally dislike or otherwise conflict with their presuppositions that automatically make them dismiss the claims outright.

And now you say "well I haven't seen X, so I'm just not going to believe". Well let's see how Jesus dealt with the "skeptic community" of his time.

Matthew 12:38-40
>Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

You people have already had your sign. You can choose to believe it or reject it. But don't fucking claim you didn't have a choice or that you were just oh so enlightened to believe otherwise because that is a lie and you know it. You'll find out one way or the other when you die.

user you try to answer a metaphysical question with scientific answers. That are two completely different pair of shoes. And you did not get the notion of act and potential.

Long before the very "first" organism formed "however" the potential was already there. You could argue that the potential already for human life was within the "big bang".

You need to have something in order to let "evolution" work. You there is nothing, evolution would not take place. Therefore something is the potential within the act.

I'm sure the Pagans and atheists do much better.