Bad news guys...

Bad news guys, turns out that around 10% of the immigrants we get from China are covert ops posing as workers/businessmen/etc. There's also a huge cache of weapons located near every large city in Canada, and when shit hits the fan (ie: WW3), all those guys will be armed and ready to form a secret invasion army which will take control of all the critical infrastructures (power stations, water purifiers, etc.) . Everyone will be left in the dark and without food and water as they'll seize control of most major cities. The government will be forced to surrender to the Chinese in the next few days. I kinda found out their plans by mistake but I'm posting it here for the lulz. (just so you know the numbers are something like 30,000 troops that are covertly working in Canada under the Chinese military's directives)

If China takes over maybe we'll end up with competent leadership.

Pls unless you are speaking about a hundred years from now, the Chinese have one of the literal shittiest navies. They couldn't invade Taiwan confidently and that's a few miles off the coast.
The Chinese immigrants you have from Taiwan do not count either.
But legitimately, unless you speak of long after we die, the chinks ain't invading shit that isn't rightfully theirs. Don't buy into stupid articles about their shitty carriers or muscle flexing with the us navy in the south china sea

sad but true. the only real land we would lose is hongcover be for the big brother and Canada get troops over to bc

Consider your cuck prime minister he would happily welcome the new communist overlord

DEATH TO CAPITALISM
LONG LIVE THE PARTY

>implying they need a 10% of immigrants to be undercover.

One per city should be enough to cause widespread panic to the point of surrender

None of that has anything to do with the OP's post, learn to read.

>chinese soldiers

our army of burgers would come and fuck their shit up. never worry, lil bro

American military is a paper tiger. Chinese guerilla fighters will be too agile and trounce.

>Canada
>allow burger warmongers to set foot on their soil, EVER

They rather have the chink desu, at least they have

desu the US would then invade to create a puppet government

lol buttblasted island chink detected

>only 10%
you wish

what's the problem?
chinese are the majority in canada anyway

Why anyone would let the Chinese into their country is beyond me. They’re worse than niggers

Nah give me US liberation. We already have enough squinty eyed pan faced fucks here tyvm.

Fucking this

Why didn't you accept US liberation when we invaded you the first time?

Because I'm not 200 years old

>30,000
Overkill

They could conquer Canada with 1/10th that many

I imagine only one tenth of that.

Canadians would die within a month without power

Chinese are infiltrating Canada and Australia from the inside. That's why they're buying up all the property. They're doing something similar in Africa with owning most of the projects and funding the businesses. They're not directly colonizing or conquering through brute force, but they're doing it covertly without anyone seeing what's going. They're sneaky rat bastards and smarter than us.

Trump and all other president's are the same. They are not leaders they are figureheads. The Senate and Congress make all the decisions no matter what the president says.

Good

>news
I'm afraid it's too late for you if you think this is news.

Its called a cultural win in civ

So you want the political ideology to be established even though it has failed in every instance throughout history? Also who will run your utopia? Jeeze, you commies sure are easy to manipulate.

China will send a crack team of emaciated rice farmers armed with bolt action WW1 rifles. Your army will flee in terror.

Fuck, I wont last that long.