Why do most men assume that any girl who talks to them wants to be more than friends?

Why do most men assume that any girl who talks to them wants to be more than friends?

Seriously, how hard is it to tell you're beta and friend zoned.

Play your cards right and treat a women as a friend. Your chances of them wanting you as more is exponential.

Its not that hard.

Sure is political in here bro

Anyway your post doesn't make sense
>treat women like a friend
>they will want you more
>or you will get friendzoned because they don't think you're attracted to them

Which is it b

>don't try to fuck women
>try to be their friends
>to fuck them
Not worth it senpai.

Thats the funny thing. You can be completely beta, but if you play your cards right - take the initial friend zone then soon you'll wear off on them.

Dont be like every other dude who comes onto them.

Or you can keep fucking low tier sluts who arent approached enough.

Huh really? I'd have to go outside for that though. Not worth it.

Woman value the worth of a man as how much the said man values himself and it is valued by society in general.

If a woman sees a man sperging out at the first sign of human affection, she by defaults drops him as a suitable partner, if a man acts fucking normal around women he will be looked at as neutral and as a potential partner.

I am no damn expert but what I said it's just common sense. Most of the girls I have been with were just girls that I frequent very casually that find me interesting in some way or another, I didn't search for any of them.

Oh, and if any of you faggots get stuck in friendzone just move the fuck out that shit, there is plenty of pussy on this world to be obsessed with a single one.

Because if a single woman initiates conversation with a man outside of a professional setting, she probably wants to be more than friends.

>implying i give a fuck about what women want

THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW

Or the alternative

>stop caring about women and what they want
>actually start taking care of yourself
>women start liking you because you're no longer an autist

Isn't it really beta to stop being autistic just because women don't like it?

But most men seem to fucking miss this concept. Years ago I used to act this way and then one day I just said fuck it. Just treated every chick as neutral. Then suddenly they all developed interest.

Easy tactic. But everyone is too fucking dumb.

I bet you get laid all the time with your logic there bud.

Why would I want to be friends with a woman? They make terrible friends. They make terrible everything, frankly.

Its increasing your liklihood of alpha - but you dont ever tell them that. Its simple things like this that like 2/10 men understand.

Great but just have so many ~friends~ that consistently you are able to get laid.

The pros outweigh the cons.

Did she ever call Homeland Security ?

Voting Republican really affected my sex life and was a huge barrier to meeting women, I'll explain:

This all began in 2012, when one of my only Tinder matches stopped talking to me. After we exchanged numbers, the last thing she told me was that she couldn't see me anymore and to search my name online.

So I searched my name on Google. The second result was from a voter registration database website, and it had my full name, date of birth, party affiliation and address. In huge red letters it read "REPUBLICAN". I didn't think too much of it until it clicked: women don't want a racist, ignorant and bible-thumping Republican as their man. They want a Chad, a Karl Marx enthusiastic, someone educated, intelligent and romantic.

So, the next day I walk into my county election office and say I want to change my party. They give me a form and in big, beautiful font it reads "Democrat" next to a large checkbox. The checkbox for Democrat was over twice as large than Independent, Republican, and Green party. I handed the form with my party affiliation change and the clerk winked at me and said I was "doing the right thing."

Fast forward a few weeks later, and I search my name again on Google. This time, the voter record database is the first result, and it's updated with my new information: I was finally a DEMOCRAT! I felt more intelligent just seeing my name next to that word. I felt proud, I was no longer an old, crusty Republican.

That year was an election year, and Obama was running for re-election. I hated that CIA nigger but I was now a Democrat, so I had to vote for him or I would get penalized or fined. After election day I posted a photo of my "I voted" sticker and hashtag #NoDramaObama. Less than an hour later, my previously disconnected Tinder match from a few months ago sent me a message: "Came to your senses?". She invited me over to a artisan coffee shop called Starbucks and I discussed my new party affiliation.

After that, we had sex.

Alright faggot, your shitposting was on point, 10/10 I almost fall for that

>the modern cuck mentality
get your T levels checked OP