How do we solve the 'Mexican Porblem'?

These little shits are breeding at an alarming rate in USA, and will be the next generation of voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/06/24/after-decades-of-gop-support-cubans-shifting-toward-the-democratic-party/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Breed with them

Spic here. I will brown America. Nothing you can do to stop me

you got a working pair, an american flag and you got a green ID card. You check out.

Genocide is the only way. We should have conquered all the way to Panama during the Mexican war, massacring every single Mexican on the way, then built a series of impregnable fortresses on the bottle neck/Canal area. We really screwed that one up.

This isn't India, you will get arrested for crapping in the street..

Kek actual spic here
I have a gringo cutie living with me
I will reverse cuck you too

This is a logical answer for many people. Simply, in the American Southwest, if you find that your local, fellow White European women are too deep into feminism and homosexual stuff, consider finding a Hispanic, and embrace a more traditional life.

>The myth of the conservative Hispanic

If these bean people are so conservative then why do they vote for degenerate Democrats?

i am a liberal
but most are conservative
it's because they feel harased

How else will they get welfare?

Mandate sterilization for wefare application, and on deportation if illegally entered

"Harassed". They're given affirmative action (for no fucking reason whatsoever because they were never enslaved by us), welfare that white natives pay for, running water that doesn't give them diarrhea, access to better schools and hospitals and just about everything else, but they feel "harassed" because we want them to speak the language we speak and not break the law? Very traditional.

You fucks aren't traditional in any sense of the word. You're just parasites.

well you are sort of right
but i said "feel harassed"

Like this?

To be honest MOST mexicans wont vote republican because they think/know the gop is racist. MOST Mexicans (besides the younger ones) hate faggots, are religious Catholics, racists towards black, and hate abortions. I live in the valley of Texas. I know these people. But they voted for hillary because they feared/hated Trump. Not because they liked her policies.

So you're going to fuck him in front of his girlfriend?

Im not saying we should go full civic nationalist and stay as so. But realistically in the near future spics could be a solid voting bloc for republicans. But the dems are the ones helping them become legals and showing up at immigration centers to register them as voters. The reps don't even acknowledge them,

in america you can speak whatever you damn like. that's what makes this country great.

Go back to Tijuana you filthy animal.

learn to freedom faggot. you're as unamerican as they come.

Instead of building walls
We should just line them all up against walls.

In other words, Mexicans side with Democrats because the Democrats steal money from whites and give it to Mexicans and then help them skirt the laws that white people created in order to establish a functioning republic that isn't (or wasn't, anyway) a third world hellhole. And then they get upset when we point out how this line of thinking is absolutely fucking retarded and unamerican.

Fix the disease, not the symptoms.

Freedom was a mistake.

You stupid fucking Indian piece of shit. I'm not saying that there should be a law that prohibits speaking in another language. But there are customs. Laws are not the only things that govern behavior. You'd know that if you did not come from the third world. Go back to there. You don't fit in.

It's too late. The Jews and the boomers let in proportionally 1/8th of Mexico alone and the cucarachas bred to cover the entire southwest.

The only solution is continental balkanization and population exchanges.

>Work as a cashier at Target
>Mexican ladies always pay in 100 dollar bills

Why?

I need some documents with statistics and facts. Not you just blowing shit out your ass.

based.

Together we minorities will conquer these wh*Te monkeys, Turks will take Germany, Somaliniggers will take Sweden, Mexicans will take USA, Pakistanis will take England, North Africans will take France, we Chinese will take Australia/Canada/New Zealand, and there is nothing wh*Te racist on pol can do about it.

>It's what makes this country great

How so?

>posting the photoshop
not even mexicans are that short

Exactly. Essentially democrats give an actual fuck about spics and immigrants. Not genuinely but as a voting bloc. Its the same thing they do to blacks with the welfare system. They care about them, not in a good way and what they do is horrible but they actively seek out their vote on the basis of their identity. If the GOP would also show up at immigration centers and sell them another option (American dream, English classes, assimilation attempts, appeal to their religious traditional side, etc) then they wouldn't be such single issue voters which eventually band wagon and become liberals on other issues

>be central american
>get qt pie white waifu
>already had two kids with her
>tfw I'm helping the 56% face meme become reality
I'm BROWNING yer women and there's nothing you can do to stop me whiteboi

Because wh*Te are the most racist group on earth that's why we all hate you and vote democrat.

you're literally complaining because you lack the comprehension that people speak different languages. people can speak whatever they like because america is free. you're more third world since you can't understand how freedom works.

nibb@ those dates don't match up

Yeah? Well go find them you fucking kike. It's not our problem you're retarded.

you can speak your mind here without being locked up into a gulag.

Based. I'm Chinese and my ex gf is white. I hope to one day find another white girl to marry and have HAPA children with.

MGTOW will the white race

You're the one blowing shit out your ass. Back up your claims at least faggot.

Deport illegals and have more babies to reduce the demographic gap

Blacks don't seem to push the "Umad white boi/gringo" meme as much as Latinos do.

I'm part Latino and that side of my family even laughs about this shit in real life before Sup Forums was a thing always mentioning their dicks in insecurity and how one has a blonde wife like it's the greatest achievement.

You want to know something, Carlos? I'm ashamed of how this side of the family acts to where I lie about my heritage in front of others and don't like spending time with them.

Fuck off I am Chinese and I only want to live with white

save

Spics who have actually lived under communism (Cubans, Venezuelans etc.) tend to be conservative, and come to America seeking freedom from communism. Those who haven’t just come for the free gibzmedat, and actually love their own country more than America, until it comes time to actually live there, then it’s hell on earth.

Hey look, the asian mongrel turkroach moved to Canada

How would you feel if America 100% stopped accommodating those that do not speak English? This means no signs also in Spanish, no announcements on the intercom at SEARS, no subtitles, and nobody willing to translate.

Self hating cuck alert.

You have never traveled to other countries, have you? There's always English signs, someone speaking English, announcements, even subtitles.

The conservative spic is a myth. Compared to whites they have higher crime rates, higher abortion rates, higher out of wedlock birth rates, and higher STD rates. They are just as dirty morally as they are physically. The GOPe did try and continues to try to appeal to them. Jeb Bush even cucked his own ancestors by mixing with some goblin from south of the border, but it has never worked and will never work. You can't beat the Dems at their own game of blaming whitey and redistributing wealth from white to brown.

Fuck off uncle tom bitch. White people will never accept you. No matter how much you want to be accepted by them.

No, it's just that you're missing the point because you're a low IQ shitskin. You confuse "can" with "should". Customs are essential to a functional society. When you shirk this country's native customs for your country's customs, you engender resentment and disrupt social cohesion. But this is all gobbedlygook to you because you're just a dumb Indian. These are white abstractions practiced by whites. They're not for you, and were never meant to fit your limited level of comprehension. This is fundamentally why this arrangement will never last.

I just don’t want my bike get stolen. I lost 1k due to living in a spic neighborhood in LA. Btw how am I cuck if I only like white women

Boomer cuckservatives have tried for years to offer those things to Hispanics, and they never wanted them. Not in significant numbers anyway. They'd rather assimilate into nigger culture and take handouts.

I bet none of you American birds turds ever considered why you're a joke to the rest of the world. It's your ignorance.

The irony is their children and grandchildren jump on the Latinx SJW bandwagon and become just as leftist as Mexicans. They are so incompetent at parenting they can't even pass on hatred of communism past one generation.

Actual Cubans, from Cuba, who lived under communist rule, were/are conservative. Their offspring are no longer.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/06/24/after-decades-of-gop-support-cubans-shifting-toward-the-democratic-party/

Finish building the wall and then build several thousand trebuchets to send them back over it.

Honestly, I don't even know what the word "racist" means. I truly don't. It's used so often in so many wildly different contexts, it's truly become a word with no meaning. Be more specific.

Go to a poor white trash neighbourhood and you'll get your bike stolen too. If you went to an upper class spic neighbourhood they wouldn't steal.

I don't know if it's a bad thing.
What would you choose, a degenerate liberal white cuck or a conservative christian mexican?
though choice

Holy fuck this is on the head. I had a Cuban coworker a few years back who was a uni assistant professor in Havana, and would always comment about how much more money he was making here in America lugging around shit in a warehouse, and how much he hated Cuban-Americans for their undying love of everything far left. he would come with us to the local dive but he didn't drink, and one time he saw a dude with a Che Guevara shirt on and almost started shit over it. The rest of us guys had to calm him down as he kept questioning the guy wearing it and getting aggressive lmao. He was fucking awesome, and ended up moving out west with his senpai to start a landscaping business. Dunno where he's at now but I sure do miss him.

>Calling me an uncle tom bitch

Fuck you, nigger. You're the reason why the civilized world hates brown people.

If Latinos stopped being loud, obnoxious, pudgy, opinionated, emotional, ethnic, and "loud and proud." while also not trying to undermine others like gypsies, then I'd show pride. Clean yourself up, faggot.

This means

No ass shaking
No jungle/tropic influences in music
No Instagram culture
Don't be loud
Don't be emotional and sperg out when called out for bullshit
Don't cheat others even if it means "survival."
Don't "muh dick"
Don't mix (myself should be a reason not to.)

You guys act like fucking Juggalos without the meth and soda.

>If you went to an upper class spic neighbourhood they wouldn't steal.

They don't exist in the US. They exist in their own nations.

Mexicans hate niggers. If/when they become the majority and ones in power you can expect them to send niggers back to Africa or at the very least reintroduce state level segregation. Meanwhile whites are too busy securing their role as the source of all degeneracy and cuckery in this world due to their overly empathetic, subversive nature.

Make welfare less exploitable. They aren't here to be our friends, if there is no reason for them to be here then they will fuck off.

Just deport all of them, illegals and their children. They can't stay, being mex*can criminal shits. Nor do we have the funds to foster that many children. Since the children are citizens, they can return at anytime once they are of age. So just deport them all with the faggy parents.

Perfect idea

What we have to do is make them less religious and then get a planned parenthood on ever fucking block in the ghettos.

Also fuck spics they will be hung on the day of the rope.

machine guns

she looks like a fucking troll with those super skinny arms and legs and then the fat body