Small talk in women

Anyone else notice that small talk in normies behaves like an algorithm? Almost like you could change their words to nonsense and they would go through the motions just based on the pitch of their words and body language? Nothing they say to each other matters at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have autism

that's the script they go through when they know you're listening to them. then they go back to talking shit about you.

that's because you are incapable of progressing past small talk relationships
sucks being socially retarded

It's almost like humans are conditioned to routine social interaction.

yeah women are idiots
after being in a relationship long enough, you are able to just react to tones in their voice
like I dont even listen to what she is saying half the time
but I am able to react with appropriate "oh thats not good" or literally repeating what she said etc
she probably knows Im not really listening but just wants to talk anyway

So stop being a faggot, and start a real conversation. Talk about something insightful. Make them squirm a a little. I've been doing this for years now at my place of work.

If you're not totally autistic, you can totally navigate the conversation without being reported to HR. If you're not skilled enough yet, practice.

Like you guys for example. You see the sad pepe so you assume I'm in some kind of emotionally unstable state, so you sense vulnerability, and like the pathetic lonely autists that you are you resort to bitter irony and cheap insults.

Poor little fellas. You're inferior in every way to your peers.

Its never too late to talk to strangers on the subway like a crazy maniac. You wont regret it, you get either no conversations or the most meaningful ones. Dress up in a suit so they know who is the alpha guy.

I'ts not an alogorithm, it's evolution of social cohesion that allows us to survive as a race through bonding.

Hello Mark
Hello John
Did you see X,
Yeah was great
Isn't Y a cunt
Yeah, I heard the autistic retard posted on /pol about his autism because he didn't understand basic human communication.
Well that's OP, he loves the cock

>I was just pretending to be be retarded

Have you been smoking tea tonight, Senpai?

>look at me

i wasn't being ironic. i grew up with a single mom and three older sisters.

Still desperately flailing about like a little girl not getting enough attention from her boyfriend.

Most people are predictable and are often creatures of habit. They'll often follow the same patterns of conversational logic and body language. If you're observant you can pick up on the patterns and reliably predict where most conversations will lead and how they will react to certain subjects. Women aren't the only ones who do this, but they are often the more "social" ones so they have set patterns for interacting with others.

Body language alone is usually enough to get a read on what the tone of a conversation will be.Keep your eyes peeled and you can learn how to diffuse shitty situations or even control a conversation to something in your favor.

I have considering doing this.

Yes.
Its almost like clockwork honestly.
Im starting to believe anons who say its because im retarded.
>having conversation about American horror story with my family in a group chat.
>say it wasnt intentionally funny
>sister disagrees
>post YouTube vid of the "Latinos for victory anti Guillesbe ad" to showcase that its not outrageous to say that this season was just as serious as the last ones
>"Alice is too tired to go down the rabbithole"

No one else even tried to contribute to the conversation. Its like they just dont want to talk about the world around them, or things that are relevant to their lives. Like me drawing comparisons between the two some how made me some kind of social leper.

women do have pretty boring conversations however very few people are at pol level power level. i did just tell my dad today and that i hated the black and mexicans and muslims and he wasn't too mad so kek

Those edges bro

First sentence, so what do you do for a living (((how much money you make)))

>he wasn't too mad
lol.

in the end OP, we're all just biological machines reacting to stimuli based on what we've learned from our surroundings.

I don’t understand what you’re saying. Maybe you’re a poor communicator.

>in the end OP, we're all just biological machines reacting to stimuli based on what we've learned from our surroundings.

it's pretty funny that girls automatically just start trashing every other girl they meet in their heads while carrying on the corniest fakest conversations ever with each other. They are just born to be jealous at all times but play it off by giving compliments. Pretty odd

I hate people who just talk for the sake of talking. If you have something interesting to say go ahead and share but when you here someone say: "Why is it so quiet in here" just know people like them have ruined our society.

It was less autistic over the group chat.
Basically, I said
youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U
was an indication of the current political climate, and that because that ad existed it could be used as an argument that the current season of American Horror Story wasn't intentionally a comedy.
That the creators and the fans of the show, really believed that Trump supporters existed as the caricatures that the media pants them to be.

hes right though,only autistic people see the world on that plane of existance

its lonely ;_;

Of course its like an algorithm. Small talk is a social code for good behaviour in general.

You are sending a message of [i]"Hello person. I am friendly and in good spirit. If you have any common social need, like directions to the drugstore, I'll help"[/i] with your small talk.

Hey, don't worry. You're home now, little one. Get settled in, Sup Forums exists on that plane all the time.