Aus/Pol Disillusioned Jihadist edition

Suspected diary of Tareq Kamleh reveals Australian doctor's despair with IS

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/suspected-diary-of-tareq-kamleh-reveals-australian-doctors-despair-with-is-20171110-gzj1gc.html

Rebel Wilson claims she was sexually harassed by Hollywood star and top director

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-12/rebel-wilson-sexual-harassment/9141948

60,000 take part in far-right march on Poland's Independence Day

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-12/warsaw-far-right-rally-attended-by-thousands/9142300

Homemade phone chargers spark Indigenous girls' interest in maths and science

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/homemade-mobile-chargers-sparks-indigenous-interest-stem/9135326

A teacher in WA's South West has found a way to boost the number of Indigenous girls studying maths and science by letting them design and build phone chargers.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
twitter.com/GhostWhoVotes/status/929658887984128000
twitter.com/GhostWhoVotes/status/929657906303086592
conditions.health.qld.gov.au/HealthCondition/condition/14/217/80/Human-Papilloma-Virus-HPV
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-13/academic-claims-hes-been-silenced-by-chinese-government/9142694
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rebel wilson sexually assaulted

yeah, and I'm Malcom Turnbull

I would have thought that she would sexually harass producers for opportunities. She certainly did not get there due to talent.

>uni about to finish for the year
>goal is to get a job at home for extra cash but they'll all be hiring school students for cheaper wages
how do I not waste my summer, /auspol/?

How much does ATAR matter lads? I'm not going to be spending an extra two years to build uni cred, that's for sure. Should I just go full trade bludger if my results are that shit?

what sort of ATAR are you expecting user?
and I'll piggyback this with my own question, how much does GPA matter past your first proper job?

fuck this NBN shit

are the greens /ourguys/ now lads?

APSAD day tomorrow, lads, fingers crossed.

Police be my dream job.

>tfw no ipad mini pocket

It has made all the QPS guys autistic children who need to get out their iPad as soon as they start talking to anyone. I get that it gives them everything they need but I do feel it has taken away from old fashioned police work and notebook work.

It's not gonna be pretty, I'll say that much. Maybe 60 if I'm lucky

depends what you study and what you want to do. I got into management consulting at kpmg with a gpa of 5.

Oi, did you cunts see this shit?? Fuck these lefty cunts wanting to bring this shit here

all young men just like europe

Playing devils advocate for a moment - have you considered that they just need to be taught what is acceptable in Western society?

not our job to teach them

Get /fit/

The Greens should just rename themselves the asylum seekers enthusiasts party. I haven't heard anything about the environment from them in about 5 years.

Why not teach them anyway?

>all these dual citizen boomers.

How long until the age war begins?

>Also mfw I'm less less than two weeks from telling my boomer boss to go shove it and becoming NEET.

a leopard never changes its spot

That is patently absurd. Plenty of migrant groups have come here, experienced friction to begin with as they bought some nasty habits from home and then assimilated.

Why can't these lot do it?

its a thing they shouldn't have to assimilation is rassis now, also regression to the mean

>if we just let the Mongols in, maybe they'll adapt to our culture

it doesnt fucking matter if they can. they arent our fucking problem, its as simple as that.

Sexually harrassed, actually. Someone probably shouted at her to get out her fat tits.

It helps choose the thing you do in the year after school if you want to do something that requires an ATAR, otherwise it's irrelevant. My friend got in the 60s (I don't remember anymore, no one does after a few years) and he's in his last year of Arts/Law now after transferring from Art after 1 year.

Because those groups stopped coming here. When the Chinese keep coming, they replace the Australianised Chinese and permit Chinatown to keep existing. The same thing happens with Africans/Muslims/etc.

Why should we waste our time and money on educating third world savages that raping children is unacceptable. If they don't know this before making their way here, they're a net negative and can fark awff

>APE-X went from using shopping trolley handles and meat cleavers as weapons to fully automatic submachine guns within 12 months
>police response time in melbourne can be over an hour for an emergency
>it is almost a nightly occurrence to hear gunfire and bombs exploding in the outer suburbs of melbourne
>'luxury' and 'exotic' car insurance in melbourne has raised 300% in 2 years
>more and more hard working car owners are downgrading or selling altogether to avoid being potentially killed in a violent home invasion or carjacking
>an APE-X subhuman from broadmeadows was recently placed on a community corrections order for a series of armed robberies netting almost a million dollars, and attempted murder of two police officers
>despite blowing hundreds of thousands on brothels, cocaine, and 'luxury goods', and presumably putting himself in years of debt for the stolen money he blew he was somehow able to afford one of the best criminal lawyers in the country who got him off on a FUCKING COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS ORDER

>Um, you know Daily Mail is just a tabloid made to make white people scared right?

On fucking point

>assimilated

>Assimilated
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

I hope you enjoy your chinese/african/moorish/muslim hellhole. We're already at replacement level immigration and that's not even counting the hundreds of thousands of "residents". An Australian is not merely a human being who happens to reside in Australia. We are a colony of the British and Australia is a foundation of the British. Australians are northern European to exclusion. For what reason would we bring these "asylum seekers" in anyway? Pure altruism? They offer nothing and deserve nothing in return.

Oi does anyone know what the deal is with that Malaysian plane? Hearing some conspiratorial shit about MH17 and MH370 being the same plane, blown up over Ukraine with corpses on board and shit.

>assimilated

Who's idea was this ? not mine, nobody bothered to ask.

>deploying female police to riots
oh shit nigga what r u doin

>aschimmillatid

they're still looking for it. it's just a private group doing the searching now.

not that women police aren't retarded, but the pertinent thing here is that there are ISIS members in Australia. the question is WHY are there ISIS members in Australia? for what possible reason are they here? who let them in? what in the flying fuck is wrong with this stupid fucking country?

Imagine how many of them they have to monitor.
They have stopped like a dozen attacks in the past few years.

The boomers imported a problem for no bloody reason at all, just to virtue signal and be liberal. Same shit with the Somalis in Melbourne.

how do we slash immigration?

It's pretty obvious why they're here, they're muslim immigrants
scanning for "extremism" in muslim immigrants is like scanning for poison in a field of snakes.
They were let in by the government for (((altruistic))) and (((diverse))) reasons

See my below post. Liberal boomers wanted to virtue signal.
Melbourne being the biggest liberals was the first to reach for the African virtue signaling 'prize'.

Some cunthole raped and tortured a 3 year old girl in my area Capalaba
>mothers partner
WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Uhh my ID ...hpv+???? Is Sup Forums trying to tell me something? What the fuck

Anyone else considering voting for one nation in the upcoming QLD election?

>Housing prices still going up
>Cost of living still going up
>Unemployment where I live still going up
>Some 1 million to 5 million Chinese living in our country of 20 million
>Crime has stayed the same for two decades
>STD rates have gone up
>Obesity has gone up
>50% of adult Australians can't read at an adult, functional level
>Literacy and numeracy down across the board

B-but at least I h-have muh HDI, right boys?

That's right, goy! You have the highest Quality of Life™ in the world! Better thank those immigrants for inflating your economy

Why is this even being questioned?

Do you know where you are?
Kek

Yes

Fucking mace? The cops should be using machine guns.

get into the trades kid

>The boomers
You need to grow up son. Look past the end of your nose.
Understand?

Fucking mace? The cops should be using maces

>Homemade phone chargers spark Indigenous girls' interest in maths and science
That's a nice story. I liked reading that.

I just want a better world for everyone.

Immigration is obviously a responsibility of the federal government. Queensland has a payroll tax of 4.75%. Could it be possible to reduce immigration in Queensland by increasing the payroll tax to 20-30% on non-citizens/permanent residents such as 457 visa holders. Use the tax revenue to fund TAFE.

Would this be valid under the constitution? Basically circumvent the federal government to stop businesses hiring foreigners in Queensland.

Just started looking into them and their policies... there is really nothing that i oppose. Any red pills to give?

Who here knows this feel

What's your endgame?

There is no large scale manufacturing or Industry left in Australia. We were so damn stupid over the last 25 years that we honestly thought globalisation was a thing and if we played nice and cut all our tariffs and subsidies, other countries would play nice too and it would be free trade global nirvana. Obviously no other county was stupid enough to do that and our manufacturing industry was destroyed. Textiles clothing and footwear, automotive etc all gone.

Now you have a situation where we produce no value added goods, just stuff we pull out of the ground, ship to China and Europe where they turn it into something good and sell it back to us at inflated prices. We are competing with third world countries with our exports. Wage growth is dead because we haven't actually increased productivity in years. You can only squeeze so much blood from the stone.

What have we left? An economy that is propped up with retail spending on credit that is funded by property prices. If you cut immigration, there is no more pressure on housing prices. Boomers go hungry and credit dries up. You will never see immigration cut my friends.
We are a nation of baristas, lawyers and professional students. I suggest buying land in the country, getting solar and water tanks and food self sufficient. We are about to enter a global recession that the world has not seen since the 1930s and no amount of lattes and smashed avocados is going to save our economy from the effects.

Well we do still have our mining and agriculture exports, and tourism

>tourism
who cares about this country?

People who wanna see the abos in their natural habitat. Also our beaches, outback, and reef are a big meme

Bongs and chinks.

Would rather genocide them

twitter.com/GhostWhoVotes/status/929658887984128000

twitter.com/GhostWhoVotes/status/929657906303086592
Fucking lol

Why is this thred so ded?

Uni exam period

conditions.health.qld.gov.au/HealthCondition/condition/14/217/80/Human-Papilloma-Virus-HPV

With polling like that, I guess we can expect Sydney to become like Melbourne, too.

These people live in the dole as a society, they think it's normal that all there is in the whole world is females and Islam.

As if the cuckservatives are doing anything to stop it.

Yeah but most are too old for ot and Australia isn't exactly the most cultured place for these people to enter the west, just look how it's turned out for the abos and we are seeing the same with Melbourne already

Am I the only one who thinks the citizenship scandal is a coverup for something else? A lot of countries are cleaning house and some of the names that pop up don't make sense for a dual citizenship like Barnaby Joyce who has been there for over 10 years.

It's done on purpose. The people of Melbourne deserve much worse. They are connected to GetUP, Australians are major cucks.

Whitlam asked them to surrender into the welfare state like the garden of eden and they did, it should come as no surprise that they think and behave as animals.

No one has asked me for my uni results since I applied for my first undergraduate job about 8 years ago. Though it probably depends on your field and if you have some connections after a few years.

>50% of adults can't read
It's true, the government states this is the goal.
12 years of education with the goal of teaching you to read a computer made form.

Qps reality

They need machine maces that are like a cross between a jet pack and helicopter with maces where the blades should be and the body of the maces should be of irregular length and mass.

The ALP wants more of them. They're as bad as the 'greens'. The reason melbourne is so terrible atm is because they have the ALP running the government in victoria.

is anyone here in manufacturing?

Big 4 accountant here.

First graduate role in 2015 i was asked for uni results. However after transfering to another company this year they didnt ask for any uni results.

If I ever find out I have terminal cancer or something to that degree. I swear I’m just gonna go on a GTA/Assasins creed style spree on centrelink leeching pajeets and muzzies across Australia

Why? You're the cocksucker who gives them the money. Better off directing that towards the people who've paid more than you.

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-13/academic-claims-hes-been-silenced-by-chinese-government/9142694

>Write book detailing Chinese meddling in our country
>Publisher censors book on behalf of Chinese Government.

Physical removal of commies, when?

why doesn't he just find another publisher or publish it online?

You do realise the Liberal party are our "cuckservatives" while Labor are borderline communists and are our equivalent of the American democrats.

Probably because China would hit him with so many lawsuits it would bankrupt him, but if he's done his research and can back up his claims the defamation suits should fail; which should then wake people up to the infiltration.

Because it's a communist country dude, publishing is centralised.

The Coalition is the only reason we have 'stop the boats' as a policy. The ALP wants a migrant open season, as it was when they got their way in 07. Comparisons to US 'parties' are meaningless.

I didn't read it, I thought he was trying to publish in Australia. Just fucking find some publisher that is run by jews or something

I'm well aware.
Anyone who uses the term "liberals" when they are referring to the left is a political moron. The problem is, is that it's so pervasive in America and as such it drifts over to here.

Hebrew Pussy Virus

fucking kikes I swear

Well, fellow aussies, I am finally free of the nightmare that was my home country.

you can get a gun now to compensate for your small dick