Tim Pool is on the case of the creepy Spidey/Elsa shit

he's done two vids recently:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOoZF4gqlUs

youtube.com/watch?v=iGcRV6ViVsM

no mention of MKULTRA or pizza-related comments on the vids but who maybe he'll look into it, anyone have any compilations of evidence from previous threads on this shit to send him?
His thing about the ai-generated template ones makes sense, but is there just a program out there someone can download that picks up all the most popular words and spits out "make a video about these things" that all these humans dressed in Elsa/Spidey costumes doing weird live-action shit are following?
what makes human beings dress up and do these weird fucking vids? is it just "pay some chicks off craigslist $50 to act out whatever this algorithm says will get hits"? has anyone ever seen an interview with any of the actresses etc who make these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A
youtu.be/uXjJdv5fj5k
youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=kKx1Ith4vJY
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/results?search_query=bad baby poop
youtube.com/results?search_query=bad baby bloody
youtube.com/results?search_query=bad baby toilet
youtube.com/results?search_query=bad baby injection
youtube.com/watch?v=sqZWKeTAe94
youtube.com/watch?v=32X45J-MRUE
youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=GGJkTt3e8uE
youtube.com/watch?v=CkxdKrEJtB4
youtube.com/watch?v=0YrcUU1NMtk
youtube.com/watch?v=IAreUIQ5hpM
youtube.com/watch?v=webAinLCPcE
archive.is/9lQr7
youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I
youtube.com/watch?v=uj1W6IWusy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>make jewtube videos
>be roaring success
>"oh no, no, we can't have that!"
>people get their scythes
>tall poppy syndrome

Time Pool...he was the guy who live-streamed all those rallies, right? Am I thinking of the right guy?

>Time Pool...he was the guy who live-streamed all those rallies, right? Am I thinking of the right guy?
ya that's him. dude is trying to make a name for himself so he might dig into this stuff if he goes far enough down the rabbit hole to the live playlists of vids of little kids with pizza whatsapp comments below them since we all know pedogate is going to blow wide open soon, he could be ahead of the crowd with it so it might be appealing to him to cover it now
he probably wouldn't touch the MKULTRA trigger color/words/sounds stuff cause it's a bit too /x/ but he's got 140k+ followers that could have eyes on this shit if he thinks there's a fucked up story past the ai stuff

actually at 6:22 in the first vid he says he's onto a "substantially worse story" this led him to that he can't talk about yet...maybe he's already down the rabbit hole to the pedo playlists?

tim pool is a well meaning brainlet, so it doesn't suprise me he's 6 months late on this train

He got big from his reporting on Sweden and the immigration situation over there.

>He got big from his reporting on Sweden and the immigration situation over there.
ya he was a leftie then went there himself to check out the situation when Trump said it was a mess while other reporters were saying "NOTHING TO SEE HERE TRUST US" and ended up getting redpilled by his trip, then all the leftists attacking him at rallies for daring to interview people on the right kept the redpills coming
dude seems well-meaning and looking for stories that get his name out there...that's why I think he'd hook on this kid related stuff esp with pedogate about to blow open as hollywood pedos eventually leads to political pedos and back to pizzagate
also:
youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A
lol

theory: the w3 is created by and licensed from cern. the internet is the AI.
these videos are the dark side of "it's" "mind".

A fucking leaf! of course.

Anybody who's been down the rabbit hole on this one to find the live girls linked to comments on these videos being abused by adults on cam with time codes for titles knows this has to be covering up for something larger. The depravitiy of the people in this world never ceases to amaze me. All these sick child abusing FUCKS need to be exposed for what they are. YouTube needs to come out about this and make it know to these oblivious parents that their kids are just a few clicks away from this garbage and do something to stop it. Instead, the company seems to obfuscate at every turn instead cracking down on right wing political commentary which is really only even looked at by adults anyway.
Something is VERY rotten in Denmark, and unless Tim is willing to call this shit out for what it ACTUALLY is and bring light to it, I'm afraid at the very best these people will pack up their operation and just keep doing it elsewhere on the platform.

Based timcast making a good intro video that I can share on facebook.

TY dank tim

Rotten right up to Switzerland.
Citizen researcher connected the Elsa to a Polish bank who just recently cut ties with the Rothschild bank in Switzerland (Not the BIS).

>live girls linked to comments on these videos being abused by adults on cam

whoa I did not know about this part

He got big 3 years ago when he did reporting in Ferguson during the first chimp out.

Bullets flew by him live on stream and 3 big black guys surrounded, called him Betsy and tried to rape him.

dont get shocked if the kikes is behind this Elsa Gate.

How could anyone on this board be shocked by that?

Can you clearly articulate what you mean? You're coming through as an idiot when you probably have something helpful to say.

His message was clear enough for me and I only dared to go just a bit deeper down this rabbit hole.

If Tim goes all the way through... Buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye. Normies gonna get redpilled like hell.

Tim polle is a lying, untalented, boring shitbag. He claims "neo-nazis in CA threw a brick threw his family's house because his mother was a 1/2 gook." He's an outright fucking liar. A 1/2 gook female does not lower property values in the neighborhood. And moreover, he wants people to believe this was during the Clintonista years and no one was arrested? Liar.

Willing to bet this dude is a paedophile.

Sorry if I'm not being clear, I'm on mobile. These videos are clearly linked to systematic abuse of children and I really hope Tom Poole uncovers it and who is responsible AND who is covering it up so that they don't just ditch the joker masks for Batman masks and keep getting away with it.

Right, that too! Okay, I think I'm up to speed now.

Well this is intriguing, then. Considering how little resources and support he has, he does have a fairly impressive track record of finding fires where he's smelled smoke. He might turn something up.

youtu.be/uXjJdv5fj5k

I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway

Watch it from the beginning. That fucking laughter

He's the guy with the cold head.

when this shit was first spammed on here, i thought it was a joke. i didnt want to believe it. more bullshit.

its 100 times worse than i could have imagined. why this shit is allowed, its trauma based mind control. they are trying to damage children.

Is Tim Pool a Jew? This matters.

Tim won't do shit, he loses track of everything. Fuck, he LOSES everything, ask his hairline.

sounds more like a concerned parents who's kids watch this crazy bullshit and he's saying he wouldn't care if it was stupid if it was at least PG.

This is terrifying!!! What are (((they))) using their telepathic mind control to force these kids to do???

spiderman and elsa shit is done by moe and ethan bradbury, stupid fuckin "social experiment" youtubers.

H3H3 actually did a couple videos on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKx1Ith4vJY

Hapa
Half Korean Half Euro

I posted about wthis shit a year ago. I am so happy that something moved, h3h3 and HN

Probably to make kidnapping victims easier to manage. You'd be surprised how many of these videos have it as a main theme where kids get taken by man in masks and just have to wait to be saved by superheroes. This among other things like injection drugs, physical abuse, sexual misconduct (being shockingly the least of it) all of this I feel is to brainwash kids to be more susceptible to some sort of (((agenda))) or programming.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

post this shit

Yeah I'm hoping that what he meant

Youtube never pulls that shit, and Disney never gives them copyright strikes.

I wonder why?

List of channels
Toy Monster 1,508,855 subscribers • 1,643,504,347 views Joined 8 Jul 2014 – Canada
Toon Cartoon 426,766 subscribers • 179,422,715 views Joined 5 Apr 2015 – Says USA but has this in About page: ???epec??e ?a?a?? (Interesting channels in Russian)

Baby Games Gaming (25,566 subscribers • 27,039,860 views Joined 29 Oct 2014) Based in Serbia
Juguetes Sorpresa (711,482 subscribers • 441,078,919 views Joined 9 Jul 2015) Based in Spanish-speaking country (Surprise Toys is the Google-translated title)
Superhero Friends IRL (99,608,268 views Joined 28 Mar 2016) – USA
SuperheroesPictures 258,976,177 views Joined 18 Mar 2016
Turma Kids 282,846 subscribers • 108,919,475 views Joined 18 May 2015 - Brazil
HeroesIRL 419,107 subscribers • 488,870,530 views Joined 23 Sep 2015- Canada
Clube Kids 919,270 subscribers • 358,587,077 views Joined 20 May 2015 – Brazil
ToyScouter 6,862,947 subscribers • 4,382,795,580 views Joined 17 Oct 2014 – USA, this one links to Disney and Marvel channels
Superhero House 593,071 subscribers • 364,505,463 views Joined 4 May 2016 – USA
GFK Games For Kids 74,133 subscribers • 52,853,190 views Joined 23 Oct 2015 - Bosnia and Herzegovina
OlafVids 1,076,529 subscribers • 969,546,567 views Joined 6 Dec 2013
Toy Freaks 6,833,388 subscribers • 5,782,758,921 views Joined 20 Feb 2012 – USA
Freak Family Vlogs 3,248,380 subscribers • 2,294,054,495 views Joined 26 Feb 2012
Killer Clowns and Ghosts 89,759 subscribers • 31,539,366 views Joined 27 Nov 2016 - USA
SuperHeroes KidsLine (147,767 subscribers • 93,677,047 views Joined 27 May 2016) – USA
Superheroes Funny 606,745 subscribers • 412,869,995 views Joined 11 Mar 2016 - USA
Heroes & Princesses - Toy Monster Compilations 52,511 subscribers 32,270,294 views Joined 19 Mar 2016 - Canada

KidsLine Fun?????? ??? (20,890 subscribers • 10,860,897 views Joined 11 Nov 2013) – Japan
Webs & Tiaras - Toy Monster Compilations 6,117,417 subscribers • 5,591,562,644 views Joined 22 Sep 2015 - Canada
ToysLine (228,530 subscribers • 112,312,841 views Joined 1 Feb 2016) – Canada
Elsa and Spiderman Compilations (814,509 subscribers 371,967,112 views
Joined 4 Apr 2016)
ElsaSpidermanIRL 1,220,958 subscribers • 610,732,263 views
Joined 23 Jun 2015 – Says country is USA, the children are Asian
I Love Superheroes 598,048,886 views Joined 10 Apr 2016 - Canada
Surprise Eggs unboxing toys (3,874,002 subscribers • 3,654,427,658 views
Joined 27 Jan 2013) – Spain
Superheroes in Real Life (13,058 subscribers • 7,909,170 views Joined 13 Mar 2016)
FluffyJet Toys (3,470,947 subscribers • 3,262,807,228 views Joined 16 Mar 2010) – Australia – This one is also linked to “Donate to Heart Kids”
SurpriseEggsFamily® (202,364,038 views Joined 19 Oct 2015) – USA
BaBaBy TV (72,904,539 views Joined 29 Aug 2014) – USA
SuperHeroesTV (2,128,929 views Joined 15 Jan 2007) – USA

Kids Toy Slime TV 5,504,762 views Joined 6 May 2007 – USA
Fun Kids Toon
257,972,158 views Joined 5 Dec 2007 – USA

Fun Kids TV 119,293 subscribers • 4,720,830 views Joined 1 Oct 2012 – USA

AWESMR kids 3,063,425 subscribers • 2,288,437,806 views Joined 1 Oct 2

It's so sad, but half these things happened to me before high school. I can vouch for the impact things like being locked in a small box can have on a kid... couple that with actual programming and who knows what you could get someone to do.

That doesn't explain the live action videos.

what is particuarly interesting is that the live action Actors are uncreditied and attempts to accertain their identities outside of H3H3 finding out moe and Ethan bradberry were behind one of them has thus far failed.

Guys I just watched one of these videos beginning to end... now I'm fucking hearing voices telling me to eat my own poo. This is unfucking real. I didn't believe elsagate at first but now I'm telling you, this is fucking terrifying satanic shit.

>Disney never gives them copyright strikes.
That's a point. You think Disney would be a little more responsive to thousands of videos of their most marketable characters being portrayed like this. I'm pretty sure if any of us started making videos where we had these characters preaching pro-white content, we wouldn't last a day before a lawyer wearing mouse ears showed up at our door with a whole briefcase full of "stop fucking doing that" papers in tow.

Disney must be behind this. Those Russians are probably Disney employees. Why does Disney want to mind control kids into drinking pee pee???

bump to counter all the slide threads

Jesus can you even imagine being one of these poor Indians and raking in fucking thousands? Supposedly the baseline for money is 1 million views is $1000 so the accounts with 3 billion views could have made millions with this stupid shit.

Pretty impressive. And the best part is you can't even technically call it a scam because they're just playing by google's own algorithm rules. It's pretty smart.

It's fucked that their targeted at making money from kids viewing this stuff though, if Tim is right.

If he goes too far, he's going to get killed.

I know where this leads (Ukraine), and I know what it's connected to (trafficking).

further down the rabbit hole takes you to this stuff (same insane view counts except it's live-action with actual kids and adults):

youtube.com/results?search_query=bad baby poop

youtube.com/results?search_query=bad baby toilet

youtube.com/results?search_query=bad baby injection

I only looked into this again today because one of these fucking things showed up as a paid advertisement before a videogame related vid. It was a relatively harmless one (unless you read into the zombies cracking their heads open):

youtube.com/watch?v=sqZWKeTAe94

but the related vids etc eventually lead to the more fucked up shit. the point being that now they're paying for advertising space for this shit?? how is this not getting coverage.

Oy Vey Goy, quick thinking there.

Do we need Liam Neeson? I forget, is Liam Neeson based or cucked IRL? Hold on a sec.

...fuck, he's a massive snowflake. Okay, who's IRL Liam Neeson from Taken?

I mean yeah but honestly the biggest issue here is the fact that a fucking algorithm is deciding this. Computers have absolutely no clue what someone should watch so it aggregates things it thinks are important which ends up with people figuring out what the algorithm thinks matters. This leads to bizarre Hitler Elsa Spiderman videos that become really popular because the video and its tags tick all the machine's boxes so in its eyes these videos are essentially perfect.

What has Denmark got to do with it?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A
Oh my kek

you should know

they don't teach the classics anymore?

Hope nobody touches his beanie or else the child molestors might kill him now that they know what his face looks like.

There does seem to be a whole lotta
>1 post by this ID
threads happening right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=32X45J-MRUE

Parents who give their kids iPads to shut them up and don't monitor their usage should be round up and shot (in the ass)

Same People they support it

Keanu Reeves

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

thing is that explains the cartoon ones that don't involve humans...but the live-action ones? They're always either upper middle-class looking people or look like they're filmed with some thai hookers or kids being forced and shit

Are these people just seeing "well the algorithm program says make a video about Else getting pregnant and pooping everywhere and then slice her stomach open with as much blood as possible, guess that's what we're going to dress up and film today, get the kids ready!"?

youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg/videos

who the girl following him?

Tim is legit. I've been watching him red pill every day over the last year.

Is Tim Pool the founder of Sup Forums?

spoilers: people are making the CGI ones too

that's Tim Poole

No you're thinking of Pool Time

>be socially retarded shut in Sup Forumsack
>has never accomplished anything meaningful in his life
>spends the majority of his day playing video games and browsing Sup Forums
>decides one day he wants to make a name for himself
>”I got it! I’m gonna save kids!”
>leaps into the pizzagate conspiracy rabbit hole
>gets put on a watch list

Well done retards..

Pools Closed

How do they get away with using the intellectual property of Disney and Marvel etc?

I thought anything off color was getting demonetized by YouTube these days.

Bitch, please. I've been on the watch lists since I got the Loompanics catalog in 2003.

Disney has a lot of people-connections with Alphabet Inc. You do the math.

What if 50% of those views are actual pedophiles? What if those videos indeed, contain some secret stuff? Which means each new video links to new cp. Pee videos -> cp with piss. Weird gorey stuff like cutting -> cp + gore. Would not surprise me. Shit is so fucking weird.

so i clicked some random channels in the comments of youtube.com/watch?v=GGJkTt3e8uE

look at this shit, what the fuck? bots?

there's also a few of them with 6 second videos of them just sitting on a bed recording

popsquadcc has been targeted multiple times for exposing pedophiles. Even though these people enter a private property, agree to show up there youtube refuses to air the videos unless the predators have their faces blurred. There's a certain company responsible for this. Youtube is the new ebay. Ebay was used to sell children's headshots to pedophiles for thousands back in the day, now disney is paying youtube to advertise a living menu.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkxdKrEJtB4
youtube.com/watch?v=0YrcUU1NMtk
youtube.com/watch?v=IAreUIQ5hpM
youtube.com/watch?v=webAinLCPcE

4-6 second videos of nothing

Greek gods for different channels. Has to be a code.

The kids you see are for trafficking and trafficking related business.

You're on the right track, but there's nothing secret; it's out in the open.

more channels that commented

archive.is/9lQr7

I noticed a lot of the comments following a pattern,
>my sister/child loves this
>from a commenter who's channel also has these wierd videos.

He needs to get rid of the hat, he looks like an ugly character from South Park.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KFzfK94i2I

>send an innocuous YT link
>is some sort of code for a DW link

Or maybe uploaded accidentally.

They use the character likeness, the actual names, everything. Yet, they get paid to keep creating content, it's pretty obvious disney has to know and either doesn't give a shit and condones it or they are making the shit.

>a Sup Forums story has to go reddit for the ecelebs to pay attention to it.

My god, I want to throw up

>Or maybe uploaded accidentally.
alot of these channels have the same videos, 4-6 seconds long, go away nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=uj1W6IWusy8

sticks a bottle of something up his arse in this one

Disney is part of the global pedo trade, user.

What if we did a massive DMCA campaign against these videos? They would have to do a counter DMCA and then we could see the people and companies behind these videos. I think it would be difficult for them to attach their names to trademarked characters too.

The other obvious thing is that the parents are very rich even before exploiting the kids.

Obviously, Uncle Walt had a thing for boys back in the day/

Good plan