Psst...hey kid. wanna sort yourself out?

psst...hey kid. wanna sort yourself out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgN8m_gIXB8
youtube.com/watch?v=62tnJtLBQzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xfkkMHieqcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have any dragon-slaying tips, sir?

Dragons have treasure, and that's important to know.

roughly speaking

bucko

And I mean that technically.

Urge to clean my room rising.....

how stoned is this leaf right now

his ghost story on that podcast was incredible

Psst...
Hey kid!
Tryna score some meaning?

This thread is good, by my estimation.

I missed these stupid threads. JP is awesome.

How clean is your room, user?

psst... hey kid. wanna pay 10 bucks for a shity personality test?

As Nietzsche once said, "when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you."

That's nothing. Have you seen how expensive Maps of Meaning is on Amazon? That's why I save my shekels with the pdf version.

And that's no joke.

I don’t watch this guy. I don’t worship youtube fags like you guys do. The only one I know is Milo but I don’t watch him either.

Who is this guy and why do you people look to him for ideas instead of yourselves? please let me in on this joke

Yeah, I actually looked it up once and I remember it being in above 100. Turns out now it's only 50. What a bargain.

I'd rather rescue my father from the dragon cave thanks

edgy

>why do people go to universities to learn stuff lmao
This is what you are saying

Because if you close your eyes it sounds like Kermit is helping you get your life in order.

You don't.

Probably a bloody Marxist, eh?

TYB Modern Nietzche Father-Figure.

entry level self help guru

I like the guy and all, but even I know when (((something))) isn't right

Shake my damn head to be honest bucko

No. I'm just resentful, arrogant, and deceitful.

Oh yes what I wouldn't give (50k a month on patreon) to have my own father figure. Feel-good advice with pseudo-Christian overtones must be really nice in the atheistic void of Canada.

If Peterson was more psycho there's a legit chance of him turning into a saw like serial killer. Think about it. From his perspective you have to enter hell for a bit and face death, in order to enter a new equilibrium after being reborn as a new person who integrated his shadow. It's only logical to kidnap someone and put them through some torture and say they're free to go but they'd better clean their room.

In this thread Sup Forums will once again shit on someone or something meaningful, relevant, and insightful to our cultural issues.

So cool. I wanna be just like you anons when I grow up.

I work on. No need pop out from corner Mr. Jordens.

From my experience a lot of books in academia are ridiculously expensive, so maybe because of the recent popularity they printed more issues and decided to try to make it more commercially available.
But then again that's just hand-waving on my part and I honestly don't know at all.

Machiavelli 2.0.

Neat.

fat clouds

Read Carl Jung yourself, buckos.

>muh patreon
What are you, fucking marxist? He is making money from providing a service FOR FREE

No... I want you stop making lists of professors you don't like and publishing them online...

youtube.com/watch?v=BgN8m_gIXB8

It's not that it's a bad thing. It just seems a bit unnecessary. It's not as if he's desperate for the money or anything, so far as I can tell.

Just like he would like for your indoctrination camp direct- I mean professors to stop telling his students to spread misinformation about him on his hometown

I'm shitposting but I greatly admire him

Your snarky reddit tier sense of humour isn't welcome here kraut

What is the Best Jung Book to Buy?

"Don't like" he says.

He just realized his inner greed and manifested it in a control manner as an integrated part of ordinary life, so he could hire 20 maids to clean his room for him at any given time.

No, he probably does not need the money but that mentality is not how you get ahead in a capitalistic society, if people like what you make for free and want to pay money for it, why not make money from it? Tell me.

What are you going to do? Send me to south east asia?

Yeah it's not as if those courses are forced on people as well as having negative outcomes or anything.

Fucking autist.

Anyone else wish they could eat the shit of Jordan Peterson? I would be honored to consume the fecal matter of this wonderful man.

You spelled "fucking retard" wrong.

Gotta admit, that's the life I'd want to live too, that is, without the horrible trauma experienced when realizing your own shadow descends into the pits of hell.

You need to sort yourself out, user.

>Dominance Hierarchy

um I'm a huge failure how do I fix myself, I'm not willing to take meth btw

Join the Marines.

youtube.com/watch?v=62tnJtLBQzQ

Clean [s]your room[/s] my ass.

Have confidence in yourself, get into the habit of fixing small problems around you, and stand up straight.

I will to form an european government and sort the world out

go clean your room

How you know my room is messy

The room is, to some degree, a reflection of the emotional state of one's position. Unsorted, directionless chaps tend not to live in very clean areas.
That or it's a joke.

Checked.

That said, self-esteem is a bullshit lie.

Confidence comes from competence. Work hard at developing a skill set on something of significance, and get good at it.

Dragons be dead (or at least held at bay) after some time and effort.

10,000 hours to mastery!

I've recently listened to his older videos and he mentioned his health problems, what happened to him? Is he alright now?

I'm hopeless unemployed drunk and have no direction in life

clean your rooms, buckos.

What do you enjoy/have some skill or talent at?

I know. I wish I could watch all of the lectures of this wonderful man to really sort myself out. I was going to go to college but I convinced my parents to pay the equivalent to his Patreon because I knew I'd learn a lot more. That'll show those SJW-infested hellholes who's boss!

That's interesting, because technically psychology says that a compulsive obsession with cleanliness indicates early childhood trauma involving one's own feces, resulting in an anal attitude trying to compensate for feeling dirty.

Cant. I'm already 36 with mild chest pains. Why strive for anything extreme when I'm going to be dead in 5 or so years.

No nothing profitable

Change your diet, start lifting.

See? This is the kind of genius that college classes don't teach. Cleaning my room and sorting myself out weren't things I had ever considered before. I told my parents these lines and they were as shocked as I was when I heard these revelations. If I could just eat a turd that dropped from the ass of Jordan Peterson, I would really be happy, but I don't even feel like I deserve his feces. Why does this godlike figure give out his valuable lectures for free? Why aren't Harvard and MIT offering him permanent tenureship at their campuses? Probably just SJW infested shitholes.

That's only true if you're a fanatic about it.
Most people concerned with cleanliness aren't that much of neat-freaks. It would only be an indicator if your room was abnormally cleanly or something, I feel.

Ironically, that would probably be an actual factual better use of your time and (parents') money.

No isn't an answer.

I asked WHAT you enjoy or have talent at. (Besides drinking, ya mook!) *insert smiley face*

Don't you have traffic to sit in whilst you wait for morning prayers to finish, Bucko?

youtube.com/watch?v=xfkkMHieqcI

Ursula's lair is in the belly of a literal beast.
Peterson glossed over it a bit, and it's nice to watch.

That's only half your fucking life, come on don't give up like that.

It's not about disinfecting every little thing in your room with bleach or something, it's about putting things in order, maybe remove some dust from your furniture, put stuff where it belongs

I like making videos on YouTube in gamemaker and making stuff in unity maps etc

It's a nice hobby to work on, I'd say. If it's not going to be your career, then it's at least a nice way to focus your creative energy on. Most people find it quite satisfying to work on something.

What's wrong with having some dust? What did dust ever do to you? The healthiest kids I ever saw where dirty farmer kids. You couldn't kill those fuckers if you tried.

I suppose everybody's definition of being fanatic cleanliness is different.

Lately I'm not even getting bored of that and drinking instead

How is that not profitable? That is a nice goal to aim at, getting good at level design, maybe even creating something worthy of being called art
If you practice and study enough I am sure that you can get to that point, clear your mind first though, you can do it little by little, that is what cleaning your room is, starting on small things and working up from there
You clearly don't know shit about what it is about, he has explained it before, why are you trying to make something out of nothing?
He has said that is just a nice little step to start from, not that it is all that matters

Been working overnight retail for 15 years. I'm already fucked.

Been fucked over too many times and overall dissatisfied on how things have turned out. Hopefully my life insurance recepients don't spend the check all in one place.

Bingo!

Now, practice it and develop it for 10,000 hours. Or as close as you can get. Who cares about the actual time it takes... it's the DOING of it that does something to you.

Be as consistent as you can be. Passion helps (a lot) but the sad reality is that we as humans don't really, trully get good at something until we put a whole helluva lot of time and effort into it.

But something about the PROCESS of working towards a goal affects some profound change in us. In betters our souls. Mix that with developing some insights about yourself and your world along the way (listen to your intuition... your best truths will likely be the hardest to face and/or understand) and you will find your life changed without even realizing it.

Focus on one thing. You should make us a bad-ass video.

Take up bowling. Get decent at it. It's fun, and oddly meaningful.

The Big Lebowski can't be that far off!

Your compulsive need to overanalyse my syntax indicates an unsatisfied need for meaning, possibly as a result of a lack of early childhood education, ja?

Are you the agreeable type? You have to learn how to bite man
I am sorry I wish I could help you but my english isn't that good

Creativity is worthless

It's probably just because of the anonymity. Without any conceivable consequence for what we post, our eccentricities might be a tad bit overemphasized.

How is taking what you write at face value "overanalyzing"?
You are not informed on the subject if you think that when he says "clean your room" means that is the most important thing you could do.