Boku no Hero Academia

Best Hero.

Chapter here:
mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/113/3761/1

>it's a best boy gets a couple of panels chapter

Reminder: Deku and Ochaco are going to have a bunch of super-powered, curly-haired, rosy cheeked children and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Fuck off slimeslut and suckslut

FUCKING MINETA

JUST

Orca is too scary, he will trigger all the autismal wind children with his scary eyes

>implying

How many more sluts will try to molest Deku before the series ends?

Slutmind

If Mineta passes yet Ochako fails I'll be pissed.

ALL OF THEM And Todoroki

I bet all his figures have both the eyes and the mouth closed, just like every single All Might figure is with him smiling.

Todo is included in "sluts"

How the hell is Best Jeanist ranked above him?

Deku already got all of them.

>posting a Fuyumi for ants

Fuyumi is the only good todoroki.

Still missing a christmas cake hero.

MILFs are for Mineta.

Didn't one of the Pussycats try to call dibs on him?

we need a sugar-sweet christmas special chapter full of SoL and then a super salty traitor arc

Who is the traitor?

Does she actually say "see you later" or is that just the translation and she says "bye"?

Mineta would even be OK with GILFs

Snipe and Midnight

Am I missing something or did everyone glean over stealth frog capabilities?

Thank fuck (Earth) Wind & Fire didn't pass.

She says じゃあね (ja ne) which is a short "later" of sorts.

>She will never use her slime as lube for you

*jaa ne

Deku asked her about it after it happened.

Is she a slime or is the slime something her quirk creates?

>mangastream
Fuck off

"Glean over" does not mean what you think it does. It means going over something slowly and carefully with attention to small detail.

Gleaning is picking up bits and pieces of lefltover crops left in the field after proper harvesting is done.

Todoroki a shit. A SHIT.

i assume she is a slime. she was able to shapeshift herself to look like ochako.

I get how she can camouflage with her skin, but how come her whole outfit changed color too? Did the support department give her an outfit made of Unstable Molecules?

But he brings in the fujobux, so he's not going anywhere.

Todoroki may have been a shit before, but in this exam he did nothing wrong. It's all Inaba's fault that they both failed.

It's all pussy juice she has full control over.

literally anyone, it could be a pro hero made up on the spot for all i care, the salt will be fantastic
i kinda want it to be kaminari just because of the theories but as long as its a character we've already seen and makes sense im happy
and by happy i mean deeply hurt

remove fujos

they are the scum of the earth

fuckin nasty

When will endeavour try to tie up izuku with one of his many daughters

>implying

He took Smiley's bait, got distracted, and almost burned a prospective hero to death.

he did quite a bit wrong.

I want there to be two or three traitors, for maximum salt.

*tasty

What you did in the past does matter and often affects what happens to you in the future. It's just karma

>one of his many daughters
How many kids does he have?

what if everyone except deku and bakugou are traitors

>My Traitor Academia

Bakugo is a dick yet karma never catches up to him.

Gods love a bastard.

can't beat the dick

nope

Are we sure that the traitor is a student?
Keep in mind, during the USJ arc, Deku noted that the students were teleported at random since they wouldn't have sent Tsuyu to a water area if they had known her Quirk. If the traitor was a student, he would have given the villains intel on all those Quirks, since he/she would have seen them.

Todoroki is important, relevant and loved and he won't go anywhere. Feels good

>and by happy I mean deeply hurt

I would fucking love it if the traitor actually was Ochako and Hori could give a plausible explanation as to why beyond "lol brainwashing". That would be a series-defining swerve.

>no doujin where Kacchan gets mindbroken by the Villain Alliance

>literally got snatched up by villains because of his dickish ways
>nothing happened to him

Todoroki should get bullied by Windy some more.

Beating a dick RIGHT NOW.

He has at least 2 sons apart from Shoto and 1 daughter, Fuyumi. No other sisters or brothers have been shown, and there most likely aren't any more. So, he has 3 sons and 1 daughter.

We're not even sure if there IS a traitor. The villains could have just infiltrated the school. One for All is the creator of the League of Villains or whatever it's called and he's been around forever, so he could have easily planted a spy when the school was created, or at any point afterwards. I sort of want the principal to be the mole, despite the fact he's a mouse.

Todo is not for bullying

Yeah her suit looks completely the same. Also if she can just focus on her frogishness can she change sexes like those frogs from jurassic park?

Ochaco needs to step her game up if she wants the Deku, because those sluts are easily three to four tiers above her.

Why does her tongue turn black? IS SHE A JUNKIE?

he is for sexual bullying.

>Ochako became a traitor to feed her Trigger addiction

>loved
Not by his parents

Not by anyone desu.

He's PURE

Absolutely unnecessary, you monster

>He's PURE
Pure fujobait, maybe

Who cares about Todoroki and hotheaded wind guy... Did the Slimegirl pass?

This has probably been discussed already but I only noticed the new chapter today.

Koichi was kinda cool for a moment using his quirk like that

i want to comfort him so hard

He's gonna go full Spidey soon.

So is Todoroki gonna get an asswhupping from papa or something? I guess he's lucky he's in the dorms.

I want pop to step on me

>Unstable Molecules
What's that?

Oh definitely. It's a pretty strong power, even if it makes him look like like a bug

>popstep's muscular back

Maybe he'll blame the teacher or the school.
I mean, it's most likely that Todoroki was the only one who failed in his class, and he showed he was stronger than most/all of them during the sportsfest. It seems pretty fishy if you don't know about the whole Inasa thing.

I imagine if he would train his quirk more he could make it work with 3 or less points of contact.

A catchall meant to explain away impossible clothes in capeshit. Reed Richards made a fabric that would just get destroyed or give away the Fantastic Four while using their powers. Now whenever something makes no sense clothing wise it's unstable molecules.

I hope fire and ice -kun becomes a villain

The chapter was so damn good. Glad the series is continuing in the other chapter?

*other magazine, rather.

When are we gonna get a tamagoro doijin of pop step.

>Zuko went from villain to hero
>notZuko will go from hero to villain
Pottery

>orca using restrictive equipment

nice

is it possible he still passed but he's upset because the other guy didn't?

Is that what Bruce Banner's purple pants are made of?

anyone else think this was a little awkward to look at?
he just kinda put the whole page on there I guess in case someone wasn't paying attention or something

Yes of course.

editor probably forced him

I don't think Todo would be particularly broken up over Wind Autism failing.

He never seems happy about things in general.

Didn't even crack a smile when his classmates praised him for remodeling his room by himself.

Well the end of the chapter did say that, though I'm kinda not sure what to think of the "reboot into" part. Hopefully that's just awkward choice of words by the editor or niggastream.

Will Todoroki blame Inasa?