Wow this show is pretty bad

wow this show is pretty bad

Because it reminds you of your life

only a little

Duuude
I liked it. You should totally take that advice. Or just watch more anime to know what bad is

>I liked it.
>telling anyone else to watch more anime when you start a post with plebspeak101

it's fine if you like this but if you unironically think it's good you're retarded and should kill yourself

REEEE!!! I decided to watch this show after having it downloaded for 3 years two days ago. THE ENDING SUCKED AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO READ THE LN'S.

i'm watching it now, i can't imagine the ending disappointing me anymore than the show has already

but maybe it could turn out mediocre if they keep the garbage melodrama to a minimum in the last 5 eps

This show was pretty good.

>muh objective good
No.

what episode because around 20 is when it went to hell in a hand basket.

there isn't an objective good, but there's an objective bad

:^)

good luck

You'll know in time my son.

Say what you will, but Kon was pretty fucking cute.

too bad she got turned into a titty monster

Kon is the only reason many people started watching the show.

Me included.

>implying that wasn't the best part of the last 4 episodes

This show was amazing. Japanese Harry Potter shenanigans and then Harry was Voldemort.

>mfw Big Kon's imperial uniform

>HanaKana's stealth sucking
>kid Dousan antics
>everything involving fan man
Tokyo Ravens had plenty of flaws, but that magician's duel with the fan guy was top-notch.

Young Hishamaru best Hishamaru

rabbit girl is qt though

Am I the only one who's sad that the most recent LN isn't being translated? I got so excited for it when I finished the latest translated on and it's just sat there for a year untranslated.

Can't argue with that.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been'

Why did she need to be stuck in such a shitty show?
Why?

>another protag that can't use any abilities in a magical setting

Fuck these kinds of shows.

3ep rule.

I'll bookmark it for later at least.

I stalled for about two years before finishing it. It was worth it though. It's above-average shonen.

I will never forgive this show for not being popular enough to spawn at least one doujin on this fluffy fuck

she's cute