Is Elle Reeve /ourgirl/?

youtube.com/watch?v=6F-zytkgGSE

>3 hours of elle getting bullied

By the end, she started sounding like a child

She looks like a fish.

No. The thot wouldn't ever answer a question straight-on. Always some "tee hee idk what you mean, y does that even matter."

She looks like a gremlin

Her snatch smells like the bottom of a garbage can on a hot day. A Monday. After having been left out back of a restaurant all weekend after seafood night.

Who is that sloth looking wide forehead snow nigger?

In the beginning she sounds like a child m8.

No. She's probably out right now getting railed in the ass by a nigger. Would you bet money against it?

WE

ourmutt

can I get a (you)

@149084226
no (you) for you

jesus christ this woman is pants on head retarded

:)

holy shit britbong BTFOOUTAAAAAHEEEAAAHH

thanks g

Nudes?
Ass view?

greetings

idk why the fuck i am listening to this. i've never even listened to the daily shoah. all i know is this elle woman is fucking stupid. she doesn't undestand how la raza advocating for more hispanics in america is related to the question of whites wanting more of their ethnic group in their country. pretty obvious. how do these people get hired

I always kek at the shit that gets posted in elle reeve threads.
+k to you good sir.

Fuck I could grill eggs on that forehead in the summer

asking if someone is "our guy" or "our girl" is nigger tier. stop the human worship oosthauzen.

She has SJW fish mouth syndrome

With a rope around her neck, hanging from a tree, yes

lol you were right about this shit

she is getting grilled.

she doesn't understand the fundamental concepts of what she is arguing. idk why i expected more from a vice writer.

Oosh. I figure you've had a few brush ins with bad vaginal odour in your past based on that florid description.

Kill yourself you ugly hole

>that voice fry with elongated annunciation
>loads of filler words
>moving goal posts & lack of knowledge on many topics
she isn't even a leftist. She's your run of the mill virtue signaling californian grill pretending to be a leftist for society points. This means she is ripe for a picking.

She's not even pretty enough to compensate for being such an airhead.

I don't care what you guys say, I'd make (((white))) babies with this 270° FoV jewess

yeah
enoch or whoever runs this podcast (i'm not a listener) makes some good arguments though. this is a good primer on how to debate an airheaded college leftist which are who you will most likely encounter in college political discussion. i'd prefer to listen to a debate with a more intelligent leftist though who actually listens to their points and understands what she is talking about.

that bitch ain't even /ourspecies/

INTRSTINNNNG

reminder to everyone who thinks here eyes are too far apart, this is what she would look like if they were spaced normally.

she's dumb but she's civil

she doesn't understand the underlying points

Is this bitch part hammerhead shark?

if i were here there are a number of times i could've thrown in some counter argument

like when he talked about mexico not having white people if i were a leftist i would've pointed out the existence of spaniards and white hispanics. if she were smart she would've seen that connection.

in short she lost, she shifts goalposts and ignores points, she misses some arguments she could have made, maybe she got redpilled somewhat but denies it to save face. i rate her performance 3/10 and trs 8/10

I think TRS has too many cooks in the kitchen. During that interview, they were talking over each other and not letting each other finish points.

true too much talking over each other and a bit of a mess at some points. but overall their points were pretty good and they had substance to back it up and they supported it eloquently and presented it in an engaging entertaining but easy to understand way.

she's getting all flustered about the jew stuff though that was funny

i'd rather listen to them debate someone who actually knows their shit .

I'm also surprised the interview lasted over three hours. Judging by the way they were responding to her questions in the beginning, I thought it'd be over in 15-20

i've been trolled by the video thumbnail 2 times now, thinking it's some new content but it's the same old classic elle episode...

Sorry bro :^)

Not white knighting here but fucking Elle was right.

They were actually being cunts and not working with her.

>Elle:what do u think of pepe?
>Untermensch; Durr IDK its interesteing durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr IDK what you are talking about.
>Elle: Common guys..........lets check twitter......TRS's last meme was pepe......
>Untermensch: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr
fuck em.

>They were actually being cunts and not working with her.

She's retarded and she wanted to reduce the entire discussion down to memes. Nobody on the show wanted to talk about memes, they wanted to talk about ideas. They dragged her away from her comfort zone and into theirs, they performed perfectly. You are either a leftoid or an idiot who really didn't understand what they were actually listening to.

Memes are fucking ideas and the very definition of ideas implemented in culture.

Google the definition you Australian fuckwit.

You're being disingenuous. When you can summarize all of Revolt Against the Modern World, Myth of the 20th Century etc in a small handful of frog pictures, you might be more equipped to have this discussion.