I really love listening to Sup Forums's little piss-ant "soldiers" trying to talk tough. They make me laugh...

I really love listening to Sup Forums's little piss-ant "soldiers" trying to talk tough. They make me laugh. If Soros was here, he'd laugh too.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfolio-manager-accused-of-raping-beating-women-in-penthouse-dungeon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>piss-ant

If Soros was here, hed get shot.

Soros was shot at, once.

Soros and I can kill every single one of them... in the blink of an eye. Remember that.

Put the rake away... And shut your mouth

Are you trying to... frighten me?

I don't think you seem to realize the danger you're currently in John K.

Talk tough huh... ok

Take a vial of water from the Golf of Mexico and dump it into the Dead sea in Israel, 100% guarantee Millions of dead jews over a hundred years.

So if anybody has access to water from the golf of Mexico and heading for Israel, These Jews asked for it. Let em have it.

Of course I do. I'm smart. But I have an edge; I have Soros.

I don't think you do.

You thought wrong. Ever since you had me thrown out of your thread, I've waited to pay you back.

Also if you were so smart you would realize the person you've been fucking with all this time was one of the last 2D cartoonists and animators left. Get your noggin joggin and figure out what's going on.

And this is obviously a larp because it never happened or you aren't who I think I am. Maybe ol Georgy is setting you up?

And I'm not fucking Zoe Quinn.

Sorosoffered me a hundred grand. You wanna know something? When I found out I could get my hands on you, I said I'd do it for nothing.

Are you saying Soros isn't with us anymore?

George Soros here, why do you guys hate me so much? I don't understand it, I'm trying to make the world a better place and everywhere I go people make these wild accusations about me.

When Soros finishes the job, he'll be back for his people. Now whether they're alive or dead doesn't matter. Then he'll be after you. Now the only thing between you and Soros... is me.

>If Soros was here
Hello Soros.

Hi?

Mr. Soros, you do not understand a country like Venezuela. It is a country that needs a president who has an understanding of discipline.

You have been mentally ill equipped because you fell for the old honeypot trick hook, line and sinker. You'll see in the end. I don't want to spoil it for you but it's going to be how the kids say 'lit' I think. You fucking dumb pedo.

I love how leftists never do anything. Please give me an excuse, along with the other tens of millions of Americans who have over 1.5 trillion rounds of ammunition.
We're waiting, and want to kill you rioting mentally ill people legally already. Let's dance.

Soros is not a man you should be proud to shill for.

Please don't hurt anyone! This whole thing is getting out of hand.

Says the Freddy mercury lookalike

Soros is actually harmless for any non developing nation, he's a boogeyman shilled by stormnigger white trash to dog whistle about being antisemitic and the whole 'da jooooz deed it', 'mah white genocide' thingies they got going on.

It's on the same level of advanced faggottry as liberals ranting about muh koch brothers, yes it is true that they're not the most moral of men in some grey areas, but every billionaire is ruthless. Go back to nu/pol/ aka le_Donald, faggots

You want to put the knife in me, and look me in the eye, and see what's going on in there when you turn it, that's what you want to do, right?
Come on, let the Soros line go, just between you and me, don't deprive yourself of some pleasure, come on buddy, let's party!

I'm not gonna do shit. I don't want to hurt anyone. I love everyone and want to live in peace.But try to riot in my city. Watch what the fuck happens.

Okay, wiseguy. What's democracy to you?

For pushing the Nigger and Sand Niggers into Europe, he deserves the traitors laurel. Stay shitty Mexico.

Fucking leaf. Proud of yourself wasting a thread? Fuck off out of here and enjoy the coffee tomorrow with your loser buddies in college chatting about how deplorable we are. I'll be in work.

You are not George.

Not me personally but probably the person who you think I am does.

It is kind of weird for John to be so proud of Canada when it's the absolute opposite of his entire identity.

That's not unlike what white industrialists do in the US and Europe, too, I think you're too caught up in the memes so much that you've lost sight of reality, there's tons of other people doing shit like this, but you just spit memes.

Because you play the game like a miniature version of the C.I.A., and it's really fucking obnoxious.

If you stopped doing that, people wouldn't hate you so much.

Soros is going to go down.

He financed the logistics, without that, they would still sit in roachland. He paid the propaganda, without this, they could have been shot at the border of Macedonia and Greece. His son will pay the price, already decided

>Soros is actually harmless for any non developing nation

Tell that to the Bank of England.

You know, we went to a lot of trouble to find you.We had to pretend George Soros' death so that President Trrump would become agitated and lead us to you, and now that I have you, you will do exactly as I tell you.

Which is what?

Because you're going to return to Venezuela and you are going to shill for the president that you helped to overthrow Soros.

I never once was in Venezuela. Not playing dumb nor a larp.

Do you know what today is Soros? Pay day!

Each post from you is more mind boggling than the last. I'm George Soros now?

You laugh, we laugh, everybody laughs; but then we stop laughing.
And then you'll stop laughing too.

WHat the fuck is going on here, are you talking about John Kricfalusci, the Ren and Stimpy creator?

What in the holy fuck is going on in this thread?

Yes that is him.

John? What's he got to do with any of this? He's going against Soros?

skitzo containment thread

He's on the Soro's payroll but if you want to know why you need to extract that information from Jimmy the Idiot Boy himself.

Stopped taking the meds eh boy? You'll see clearly soon. soon the haze from your mind will be cleared.

Let off some steam, OP

oh shit fellas he's buds with soros.

Sage for leaf posting.

Mods. This isn't political.

He is here, making sure we establish another Reich for him before he passes.

Hello Jesus jseed Sanchez.

Hey John what do you think of how CG animation has evolved today? Wouldn't you say it's pretty much reached the point where it can do what is possible in 2D, but even more? Wouldn't you like to do a movie now?

ITT 2 people from a discord raid server jerk each other off and LARP
Saged

Since this is probably lap I'm just gonna post my art for john to rate. careful, there's nudity

can I get a non expiring link to that little discord?

nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfolio-manager-accused-of-raping-beating-women-in-penthouse-dungeon/

Soros has the best people.

Dude what the fuck is this? Why does this guy want to get at you? This back and forth sounds like some CIA level shit or something.

You are a fucking idiot!

> Soros behind OSF
> OSF Behind Refugees welcome, BLM etc
> Soros behind flyers passed around by the millions in the middle east and africa with a map to europe
> Soros past alone with countless of scams including enron scandal etc.

Mexican logic. I guess your cartels dindu nuffin' too?

>flag
not surprised
not at all

So you think that child fucker is tough?

Hillary buys the cheapest goons.

>implying that "muh drug cartels" are the only thing that counts in Mexico

Good job at gulping down our propaganda burgers, Henrik. Would you like freedumb fries with that?

You're not supposed to announce that.

Soros and I eat Green Berets for breakfast, and right now, we're very hungry.

NEWFAG DETECTED

Right where we want him

You're a funny guy Soros, I like you. That's why I'm going to shill you last.

>le dog whistle me-me

Build the wall

Am i the only one that read that in an australian accent?

Mellow out man. We can't talk business with you waving guns in people's faces. Your money is safe, Soros. Now whether it stays that way is up to you. My people, they got some business with you. And if you want your dough back, then you gotta cooperate, right?