The Daily Shoah

Hey, pls anyone that has accsess to The Daily Shoah episode 175, pls upload it and post link. i cant find it anywere and im a poorfag that cant pay all those shekels, thanks in advanse (:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
youtu.be/_5JtlYgrPrU?t=58s
mixtape.moe
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
my.mixtape.moe/izxtrm.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone, feel free to bump (:

>listening to a kike lover and an abortionist
Why user? For the ripped off jokes you already see here?

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never
meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking
and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water a lot. I saw that Sven
had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i
was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a
giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was woken up with the feeling that someone was on me. I
opened my eye to see Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven what the fuck I said.
I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just
looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around
while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds

you live in fucking norway you should have all the money in the world

kill yourself nigger

inb4
>user posts the link in an attempt to lure anons into paying for their paywall content in a blatant marketing scam
>inb4 You all should really consider subbing. It's only $10 a month.

inb4
>gibs me dat
>just give me the link faggot
>link me now!

inb4
>tons of proxies all thanks the user for giving the link but they're all the same person

inb4
>based!
>thanks senpai!
>noice!
>thank you kind sir!

inb4
>shills then go onto promote other TRS podcasts by asking one another if X show is good or whether someone has a link to related episode

I yelled to Mike Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then
proceeded to lick his fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks off and pinned me down on the cold
concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised.
Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him
TRS labeled Water which in actuality was just pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my
sphincter. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the FatherLand poured Zink into my mouth.
Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.
I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was
beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for
pictures of their cocks to prove that they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes
circumsized penis Ghoul then went on a rant about how he was no longer a degenerate like in his
youth.
Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Gorilla Microphone
to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and
delicate body noting that I was more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife.

Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands
held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that
I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl.
Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17
year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head
and told me to yell Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.
All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would
discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700
speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers.
McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking
that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his
seamen. Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this
argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20
minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.

lmao

That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a
very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so
he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out when we arrive at my motel.
Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out you know you're still a virgin right
Hahahaha? He then played this song youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

That was the first EP behind the paywall I also can't find it but.

...................... my government has money, the people fucking dont. The taxes are inhumane, id much rather live in the us

forgot to add I found 177.

>not paying for the best podcast on the alt right

You know what they say, the only thing cheaper than a Jew is an antisemite

Bring a norwegian girl to my house I live at 6430 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028

That is the best shit I've read, adding it to my copy pasta collection.

Nice seeing you here again.

>abortionist.
Stop being such a faggot. Aborting niggers is a good thing.

TRSodomite fuck off back to your 504um.
>inb4 it's Wyatt

no you dumb
sven and his girl aborted THEIR baby
not a nig's baby

thank you for the pasta

>he thinks he's pro abortion for nogs only
He aborted his own child a few years back.

source? and when was this? before or after being redpilled?

>source
His ass

Who's the abortionist?

Before when he ws in his twenties. D'marcus Lebowitz confirmed it on voice in discord after the doxxing incident, it was me and 24ish other people in the call. I don't have proof, so I'm not expecting you to believe me. So I'll bring up another damning point: If Enoch and Sven are leading the movement, what exactly have they done besides getting doxxed and making a podcast with declining listeners and now charging for that podcast? Enoch gives speeches, Sven makes some jokes, but no organizes that isn't a half assed tiki torch party.

Not cool

Point being they're content shills nothing more, nothing else. And the content they're shilling is "news" with a side of stale Sup Forums jokes

Except the best podcast is the Liftwaffe show

And it's fucking free

I believe both he and mike use the "I wasn't redpilled yet" excuse for their jew'd pasts. Hell. Go back and listen to early episodes of TDS. That kind of rhetoric, save the anti-jewry, is relatively normal in the south. Everyone knows a few people who think like that.

>inb4 "omg i'm southern and i don't"
yeah well you either don't live around diversity or you're probably an urbanite who barely qualifies as American, let alone southern

I have no source because I stopped saving bullshit screenshots that show how shit tier TRS is after they banned(and deleted) a gorillion fuckin people, including me, off of their forum for not just going along with kikewifegate.

What about Third Rail? The alt-rights most huggable podcast.

Except the best podcast is the Fatherland

And it's fucking free

>use the "I wasn't redpilled yet" excuse for their jew'd pasts

Tbh ive also done a lot of degenerate shit before I was redpilled too. Society is broken and encourages and rewards degeneracy

The people in TRS were PRcucks I couldn't get along with but the "le gay libertarian Zionist TRS" is a fucking shit tier lie.
Its still a bad website I'm gonna avoid except when they have Fascism Now or Rebel Yell

I got banned for posting a podcast saying Ghoul is a pedo and Greg Johnson is a manipulative fag. What'd you do user?

Except they are funnier and more intelligent than 99,9% of Sup Forums. I rarely browse Sup Forums these days and its all same boring cuck shit bait threads, any real discussion gets buried by shitposting and infighting. TRS is just better.

If it was before then it's hardly damning tbf, he's converted to the cause since then

I agree about Enoch and the bois not actually doing much besides getting doxxed, making a funny show and providing awful optics at C-ville.

Same with Spencer and Heimbach, they seem to just show up to protests without actually accomplishing anything. Also feel that way about Generation Identity, who seem to spam out content constantly but have zero impact.

It's actually why I'm a fan of the Liftwaffe guys, at least they're having a direct impact on the lives of their listeners and guys in the community

>Liftwaffe
Best thing to come out of the AltRight desu
Get all the NEETs and incels lifting

the best podcast will be the one made by andy anglin

lot of cancer itt

>guys please stop talking about Sven it was just jokes really desu

I actually like the show, but it really didn't need to include the drama

Listened to one ep and it was decent.

Fascism Now is audiokino as well, but the length and release frequency are pretty random

Hopefully it spawns a new phase for the alright where we focus on more concrete things than just protests

They're completely right, if you have an entire movement composed of cleancut cockdiesel chads rather than tubby neckbeards in white polos, it changes the entire vibe of the whole thing

>here's the thing
>insert echo meme for the 20th time
>another Holocaust joke
>cut to another Blink 1488 Parody cover
>reads off donations
Now Sup Forums is pretty shit tier, I'll give you that, but they're content is 50% Sup Forums recaps and 50% shitty inside jokes based on said recaps

Opticsfaggotry is gay low t shit dude

But lifting is high T
Turn these pool parties and meet ups into lift crews

I just want Spectre to give me a big hug and a cup of coco to drink while he tells me about the Jews.

All three of those shows have shitty content, shitty sound quality, are low energy, awkward to listen to, and boring

Andrew is by far the funniest e-celeb. He's the only e-celeb I actually like. Sup Forums doesn't like him though.

pls anyone, post the 175 episode

Optics matters, but it's not the only thing that matters

More important is making sure everyone involved lifts so they have high T, are confident and strong, and generally have their shit together in life. Good optics are a consequence of that.

youtu.be/_5JtlYgrPrU?t=58s
0:58

His podcast and rhetoric, even while just online, has brought more people to the movement than any rally with LARPers ever has. He and Sven gave people like Ryan Faulk a platform for his podcast, which enabled him to get enough attention to start making content again on his YT channel. In the past 6 months The alt hype went from 4k subs to 14k subs.

He's given attention to people like Nick Fuentes who is doing the most so far in the movement by actually trying to get a governmental, pro white organization set up.

If you're online on your own platform then you cant get shouted down by libtards and trannies, he's been able to attract thousands of people to the movement through his website alone

Lad it's not that expensive. Support them, they do a lot of good shit.

>when the Jew tries to profit from anti-semitism
These chucklefucks stole all their memes from Sup Forums and then have the chutzpah to send their shill army here to sell our own memes back to us.

this

>anglin is a jew
>weev is a jew
>enoch is a jew
>spencer is gay and FBI plant
>ghoul is gay and trap lover
>Domigo is a manlett
>Mosley is a jew and FBI plant

Sven confirmed TRUE leader of alt right

I agree with Matt Parrot on optics. Best optics is honesty, truth, and strength.

just give him the podcast. don't be an asshole.

>a mexican leading anything besides the march back to mexico
heh. seriously tho. would love to see these guys ditch the cancerous enoch and spencer, start their own podcast, and actually do some good.

Sup Forums didn't invent the echo meme retard, maybe people go to TRS for memes instead of here because all the content here is absolute fucking shit

No one wants to spend their day digging through bait/cuck threads just so they can blow a little bit more air than usual from their nose.

that's understandable, but that in no way excuses mike hiding his jew wife. Fucks sake he even had her read that christmas poem years ago. Talk about cucking your listener base.

>I got banned for posting a podcast saying Ghoul is a pedo and Greg Johnson is a manipulative fag. What'd you do user?
I posted a long multiple paragraph post in mike's confession thread that was condemning one of the key thoughtleaders of the alt right marrying a jew and hiding it. I also mentioned that mike himself, in the admission of guilt thread he made on the 504um, told people not to cuck for him, but they did anyway and mike utilized that to his advantage. Screenshots of this post were uploaded to the doxing threads as proof not everyone at TRS was cucking on the kikewife issue.

For reference, both I and many others were banned for shit that not two weeks earlier would've been perfectly normal on the forum. People were routinely banned for shilling for kikes, being ethnically compromised, and being kikes themselves.

All of a sudden mike's big secret comes out and they change their tune.

TRS is a burning shit heap of intellectual inconsistency and mental masturbation. Your time would be better spent listening to a show like Mysterium Fasces or something of that nature. The "TRSphere" is full of edgy fedoras who base their "conservative moral leanings" on how easily they would lead to a less nig'd nation.

>here is the thing
>insert good and interesting narrative that you would never find on Sup Forums
>Dont have to deal with shit Sup Forums pumps out constantly
Sounds to me like a good deal, i am tired of you fags shitting on everything and just being bitter butthurt fags

can i ask why you want this old episode?

CIA invented the echo meme.
TRS is a CIA front whether you low level niggers realize it or not.

Fash the nation had Paul Nehlan on their show, these people are actually doing shit, Sup Forums is just stepping stone, but no one should get stuck on just it.

I thought it was an Israeli front according to some autist in the beginning of the thread.

Its actually Cia, Jidf, Mosad, Nkvd, Kgb, Soros open society and any other organization all in one

CIA helped MOSSAD and Saudis with 9/11.
CIA helped MOSSAD and Saudis with Las Vegas.
CIA was created after WW2.
MOSSAD is literally the CIA for Israel.
MOSSAD and CIA go hand-in-hand.
Why do you think it's Jews running TRS?
And not just Jews but Jews connected to various Jewish spy groups in America, like B'nai B'rith?

CIA and MOSSAD are one in the same.

Did anyone else see confessors real face on the Intersectional alt right livestream yesterday? Idk if he knew it was public

Alc right is the clear cut best show, everyone steals their memes

Who said they were leading anything? Its a fun podcast calm down retard

It's like War Room without the military aspect.

So just drunks talking over each other

I actually quite like FTN as well, but they can be delusional at times, like saying the Florida event went well when it was just Spencer and Enoch getting shouted at by browns, or that the fact that Gillespie lost Israel good thing, etc.

It's kind of a problem that the whole of TRS has, there's a general sense that the alt-right is bigger and more successful than it actually is imo. Jazzhands and Halberstram make some great points, and definitely give a view of Burger politics you can't get anywhere else, but I feel like they can't see the wood for the trees sometimes

Does anyone have any old alc right rises episodes saved?

sam hyde is said to have spoken some words, plus i just want it

yeah somewhere on my drive i think

Seriously?? Thank you so much if you do

yeah im trying to fin it now

i found atleast one, where should i upload?

This site might work, thanks again m8
mixtape.moe

Stop giving money to kikes and do your own shows like your humble correspondent does every fucking morning.

The best podcast on the alt-right is Stormfront Radio, it's on everyday, and it's free.

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

Does anglin have a podcast? I usually just listen to trs stuff

They used to until Sven Longshanks started Radio Aryan and Anglin got busy with other shit.

I was referring to Stormfront Radio with Don Black, Dr. Patrick Slattery, and Father Francis/Copperhead. Most give me shit over it, but it's a gear or two lower than your usual podcast, but it's good to listen to when you're disoriented going into work at first thing in the morning.

I'll check it out then, thanks for the recommendation

im uploading now, but its kinda slow. Also the filename is kinda weird so i dont know what episode it is

literally this
"7f261ebd-2765-4727-9e90-7f7521038170"

It's all good

EPISODE 175 OF TDS PLS ANYONE

you can use this; mixtape.moe

Would upload if I was not on the phone

can you upload it later today?

I can't, I won't have access to Pc anytime soon

here you go (:
my.mixtape.moe/izxtrm.mp3

ok. but if i give you my email can you send it to me when you have time?

Thank you!

I don't listen to the show anymore, but I don't think there's anything wrong with providing entertainment (although I do agree charging for it is pretty gay). It's actually better they're that detached from the public, because there's no reason to ever suspect them of anything, since the relationship ends at the recipient listening to the audio.

But the best lodcast is Mysterium Fasces and it's not behind a kiked paywall.

>Nick Fuentes who is doing the most so far in the movement by actually trying to get a governmental, pro white organization set up.
The guy is a fucking mestizo, why do you people trust him?

Huh, he looks Huwhite to me

EPISODE 175 OF TDS PLS ANYONE

you can use this; mixtape.moe

It still doesn't change the fact that Sven raped a guy at one of their pool parties.