Is this show a big joke or something, I just can't fathom how it's supposed to be taken seriously

Is this show a big joke or something, I just can't fathom how it's supposed to be taken seriously.

You can't understand Elfen Lied unless you watched it on Mega Anime Streamz 480p in 8th grade in 2006.

all anime is a joke

2deep4u

You were supposed to watch it in middle school. Just like you were supposed to listen to Linkin Park back then too.

Op is awesome
The ending was horrible(I remember it being horrible, can't recall all that happened)

honestly this

how the fuck is it 2016 and I'm seeing a thread about Elfen Lied

I remember watching this show on RealMedia player after p2p downloading it from limewire in first year of high school.

all i remember is people being dismembered. you're not supposed to take it seriously, it's made for 13 year olds

>Elfen Lied
>not about elves that lied
Missed opportunity here

The manga expanded upon the original ideas present in the anime by introducing a girl that pissed herself so she had to wear a diaper.

No fuckin' joke.

All I remember is the ED article.

Remake by madhouse when?

and the manga is also shit

A joke?
This show literally gives me AIDS.
No laughing matter.

yeah, what everyone else said. It's not for you. It was great when it came out and I was 14 and downloaded it from kazaa and watched it with my one friend who's as much of a loser as I am

>tfw I still own 10 volumes of this shit

It's a joke. Just for fun haha

>reading zootopia fanfiction
>one was about one character introducing the other to anime
>chose elfen lied like it was the deepest shit ever

It had seem neat ideas and i liked that the main guy didnt forgive her at the end. But god damn it was edgy.

And the fetishes. All the fucking fetishes

I read about that.

It made me want to read it

I almost forgot all about that girl because of how inconsequential she was in the grand scheme of things. The writer probably just needed to vent his pissing fetish.

2deep4u