Is she an Aryan goddess or just another white thot?

Is she an Aryan goddess or just another white thot?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3165825/taylor-swift-feminist-lena-dunham/
medium.com/@resnikoff/nobody-talks-about-the-fact-that-taylor-swift-is-jewish-heres-why-it-matters-64aececd20b
forward.com/sisterhood/352314/taylor-swift-probably-isnt-jewish-but-very-well-could-be/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift
chartgirl.com/pdf/TAYLORSWIFT.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the latter

Aryan Goddess dood

>Aryan Goddess

How? She abandoned her roots to make products for corporate jews.

fpbp

Neither, yet she is beautiful. I would prefer that she maintains her mystique, and refrains from getting into political subjects on social media, or anywhere public. If she is a far leftist, I would rather not know that. I would be relieved if she is actually conservative, but how much damage would that do to her reputation (and the album)?

She loves me a lot.

Don't worship celebrities, they don't worship you do they ?

Stop insulting Aryan ''TayTay'' Goddess

How many people came inside her?

This is the shit I'm talking about, who cares.

She has been BLACKED numerous times

>thot
Please don't use this "word" here. It's ghetto-tier, of the same level of baseness as "ratchet" and "ho"
Thank you

Shut the fuck up ausfalia. My God you're full of it. And that Taylor swift bitch is a coal burner and not that attractive. She's getting old and her music sucks dick. You people are so fucking pathetic I swear the God I'd rather kill Australians than niggers. PRISONERS!

Yes. It has almost, in all but name, become a requirement. Functionally, to be perceived in the business as a well-adjusted and obedient servant, one must in some manner promote a popular leftist cause. Taylor Swift has been able to shrug this off for as long as she has, but at this point, I am very worried that she may capitulate to demands for more insight into her views. I know that she's also proclaimed feminism, yet I could deal with one or two big left wing ideologies being associated with a relatively conservative person. A bigger problem would be if she chose to abandon her almost-apolitical mystique, and chose to buddy-up with the rest of the Hollywood and music industry leftists of America and most of the rest of the West.

Get fucked you grotesque fat cunt.
Grow up too, while you are at it.

Taylor is literally a virgin. All of her true fans know this.

taytay will get bred with buck nigger seed

Aryan goddess. A jewish aryan goddess. Exactly the sort of inverted fuckery you would expect ITCY

Go to hell you son of a bitch...
Swift knows about humanities planned obsolescence and this is why she hasn't had a child yet. Obviously.
Also your projecting your average sized penis in lol, shame.

Not an aryan goddess for sure
Not really a thot either
Weinstein raped her
She could have gone to cops and the papers
But nothing would have happened
it would not have stopped Weinstein
Her career ruined
and possibly she could have been killed.
Black Cube is Mossad and Mossad kills people all the time for the kike elite.

She choose instead to live and be a famous.
Honestly the better choice considering.
Plus she is a woman.
Woman are only heroes in the movies.
Unless it is saving their own child from a burning building woman are physically and mentally incapable of being heroes.

Irregardless of making the right choice.
She is probably pretty fucked up on an emotional and psychological level.

One thing to note here:
Ever hear the old yarn about successful creative people are always crazy or neurotic?
They are. It is true. But they are not born that way. Nor does it have anything to do with their natural talent.

It is a consequence of getting raped by kikes and being completely powerless to do anything about it that makes them crazy.

Yes, but she's /ourAryanTHOT/

>Stop insulting Aryan ''TayTay'' Goddess
This.
Don't let the D&C jew divide us.
THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Tay Tay is our Aryan queen.
Btw this is now a Tay appreciation thread

>Btw this is now a Tay appreciation thread

Your heresy is duly noted. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your disease ridden arsehole

>Taylor Swift is
>A)an Aryan goddess
>B)another white thot

time.com/3165825/taylor-swift-feminist-lena-dunham/

yes; also she is the godmother of who???

wtf nooooo

Her name is Swiftowitz. LOOK IT UP

>in and out of relationships
>nearly 30
>not married
Looks alone will get you in high places on Sup Forums i guess.

She's perfect

I use to post that she was jewish but I googled further and found that some fuckhead thought it would be funny to start that rumer , I think to spite US

Shills are getting more desperate by the day. Saged

how many times you think she spread her legs for various producers in order to get records made?

do you have the template for the swastika armband. I know that someone posted it ~1 year ago.

SWIFTOWITZ. Google it again

Heres the article that started it medium.com/@resnikoff/nobody-talks-about-the-fact-that-taylor-swift-is-jewish-heres-why-it-matters-64aececd20b

She does whatever her managers want her to. That's how Hollywood works.

They built a young "good-girl" image, of an innocent country singer, who is a real girl just like us, who visits her fans in their homes and makes people happy. They milk that image, then degenerate it a few years later with a "new style" (Blank Space, Bad Blood).

After they milk that image for all it's profitable, they'll degenerate her again with a new sluttier image. This provokes a gossip reaction in the audience, which draws eyeballs to the screen, which draws money to the manager's pockets.

You must understand the purpose of a celebrity is to acquire attention on a massive scale, make it fun and happy (desirable), then use your nation's laws to inflict a scarcity and sell what your audience wants back to them.

>Get attention
>Create desire
>Use nation's laws to restrict the desired
>Sell access to the desire

It's a racket, yeah. But what this means for Taylor, is she is most successful in step 1 and 2 by becoming a slut, or shocking everyone with a negro boyfriend. This inflicts known and tested PR tactics (like they did with Miley Cyrus), allowing them to eventually make loads of money in step 4.

Humans have a need to look at things. Like traffic jams for no reason because people want to stare at car crashes. Jews in Hollywood literally research this behavior and use it to sell access to celebrity images back to us. Taylor's role in this is literally just: be a hollywood whore and obey your manager.

tl;dr Taylor will soon be dating a negro. Brace yourselves and don't worship anything from Hollywood.

Why don't you go fuck an abo roastie thot, nigger?

>flat body
>sleeps around with everyone in hollywood

Why is she liked again?

Too chinky eyed

no tits

" So I will get this out of the way: Resnikoff’s piece is what’s referred to as trolling the trolls. Specifically: the neo-Nazi trolls who’ve decided, on the basis of no particular evidence, that Swift is a secret Nazi " forward.com/sisterhood/352314/taylor-swift-probably-isnt-jewish-but-very-well-could-be/

downboat

You and I both got trolled

Obvious thot.

NEVER

i like Meghan Trainor better, she a T H I C C pawg

>flat body

Nigger detected her body is perfect

>mentioning the age of 30

low-key put down mockery. almost a queen bee maneuver, however tay's too socially maladjusted to be considered that

None, she's a lesbian. K.Kloss is her GF.
So she is degenerate, but what can you expect from a Sup Forumstard?
That said, she is from a non Jew banking family, controls her own image, writes her own music and controls her own production and distribution.
She knows and has out jewed the jew.
She is worthy of support.

Tay got blacked, jewed, and leafed all at the same time.

Promoting her toxic ideas to young girls and being a whore, yeah what a goddess, you virgin neet

the white race, like the rest of the human race, shall be exterminated by the powers that be soon enough

faggot

Nah, her pops is a stockbroker with Merryl Lynch and a quick google search states that her father side of the family is descended from Bank Presidents.

Entertainment industry and their shady actions are a powerful faction, but so are fucking bankers/stock brokers and her family is one of them. I am pretty sure they wanted to sluttify Taylor Swift until they realized who her father/family is.

>rumer

With those boy hips I doubt she would survive child birth.
Also she gets massive validation for her music, she doesn't need the validation women get from bearing kids.
Of course the genetic ruin that leads to crazy cat ladydom is inherent in the choices she has made.

that's called a hat trick

>abandoned

Listen motherfucker. She didn't abandon shit. She leveraged herself to be in position to influence the masses. She doesn't produce shit music. Maybe you're a dumb fuck who doesn't know the difference between ariana grande talking about getting fucked so hard she walks side to side, or the likes of quality, classy lyrics like ed Sheeran.... So in short... She is in position to be a great influence on white or any culture. This does not make her an Aryan, racist Nazi. This makes her a talented artist who doesn't make degenerate, 100% trash. Like most mainstream artists do... Muhhh rolex, muhhh cars, muhhh sex...

Taylor is classy. Stfu.

>she is from a non Jew banking family, controls her own image, writes her own music and controls her own production and distribution.
>She knows and has out jewed the jew.
No she's not. Her label is Big Machine Records and RCA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift

You guys are wishful thinking. Los Angeles sells lies. And you are believing them.

Supporting a lesbian and a degenerate, in Italy she wouldn't go so far.

So...basically Lauren Southern with a musical career?

The guy on the right. "How did I fall so low".

Full 1488

I would say Aryan Goddess because she tends to go through long periods of being single and then get into monogamous relationship with white men. Which is normal respectable behavior for a girl her age. Good for her. When she is ready she'll have lots of white babies

that is the lowest of the human species right there. Holy fuck!

What do you think?

(full version chartgirl.com/pdf/TAYLORSWIFT.pdf)

She's good as a meme for her perfectly Aryan appearance but in terms of value system she's as whorishly degenerate as they come.

>people

she's literally the best dressed person of the Year, every year, she's probably as close to perfect as.a woman can be, she works hard, she's ultra clever, she's probably high functioning autistic or somehow has divine gifts, so you're just a basic fuck who couldn't get laid buy someone 500 times less attractive than her...

I cant believe you mongs still talk about her like she isnt a full on lefty whore when shes best friends with lena fucking dunham.

Well, LS has CBHs so she has that option. Also LS is not as well paid for her cam-whoring and doesn't contribute anything new. TS is an artist, whether you like her music or not. LS just repeats Sup Forums talking points while mesmerizing normies with her cleavage. Even then she has to maintain at least one shill thread 24/7 to try and get views for her channel.
TS at least played the game of posting as user.

>another white thot
this

She lost her virginity to Jake Gyllenhaal.

She doesn't produce at all, she tells someone else to do it just like Ariana Grande, and her rich daddy bought all her debut albums pretty much just like Ariana Grande.

Ed Sheeran is quality music? Nigga you must be trolling. That is the most hilarious thing I heard all year.

She's a bad influence on young girls, I've seen it. You are either trolling or another blind fanboy. She has known encounters with 25+ men, and that to you is classy and promoting good values?

Ever been to the pub to watch the mating dance of the normies?
Every hot classy chick has at least one fat ugly friend in their crew as a shit test to the men. If you can't polite to the fugly then the hot chick knows not to waste time with you.
Swift is definitely the hottest classy chick in music from the last few years and LD is definitely the fat ugly.
Of course, it could simply be that LD has a prehensile tongue and doesn't require equal time.

boy to be th kids in th3e wall, right>

>Jake Gyllenhaal.
She isn't a boy, so I doubt it.

>She doesn't produce shit music.
FOUR
PEOPLE

c) Perfection

blonde and conservative

bad combo

totally, dude

Try to rationalize it however you want but there is zero chance she isnt having poison dripped into her ear by that doughy cunt. That she is so close to her tells you everything you need to know.

Swift is not waifu-tier or an aryan goddess, she is simply yet another whore in the music industry.

Yext

i'm unironically listening to the taytay right now.

she smashes the music scene with every single she releases. deal with it haters!!

Taylor if you're reading this i'm glad you just won the song of the year for CMAs! saw that video and laughed at your reaction. Keep making Katy Perry cry at how insignificant she is!

White thot, gross body, ugly face. Music became very degenerate the last 3 albums

Goddess

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

>Grande

Ok, when she picks up a guitar, plays it, while writing words down on a paper, she is producing music.... She writes her own songs. She wrote BETTER man for little big town which recieved album of the year. She tells the recording engineer how she wants it to sound when it's being mastered and recorded. She produces the songs from dirt ave a song engineer jeeps to capture her vision of the studio.version. No matter.what your taste or preference of music is, you can surely say that ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift do not put out degenerate garbage. Whether to personally like them or not, you cannot site one instance how they are remotely as degenerate as any other songs lyrics. You lose. You just don't make sense.

Has no one noticed her body fat percent increased this year. She looks bad
She looked great with a BMI of 16.1 when she did the VS fashion week show. Stopped taking care of herself
Her face needs visible bones in order to look good

says the guy with a 34.3 BMI

Dat camotoe

Only person with this much class before her was micheal jackson.

I actuslly heard that micheal jackson was protecting the children from the pedos of hollywood