Ya’ll seen the new Game of Thrones trailer???

The Jews must be freaking out right now.

POLAND NO!

>I'm considering studying abroad in Poland now

This is the kind of shit I dream about..

without Richard Spencer.

Is there any way we can erase America? I know it's happening anyway but quicker.

nope. We're killing the eternal Jew worldwide for you as we speak. Bow down cunt.

>There's still hope for Europe...

We need America. Trump and good old American capitalism is leading us to the stars.

Also, people worldwide are waking up to the jewish problem. We need American media to keep up with its Liberal bullshit, alienating the normies and pushing them to our side.

It's Sup Forums-land after all...

Why are you even worried about jews? Australia doesn't seem like it gets particularly affected and the Chinese are a much greater threat to your way of life, and in general for any western country.

NEVARRRR!

beautiful

We're not going to pay reparations, but please keep asking. This shit gets people mad as fuck and I welcome everything that makes people go even a little bit more 1488.

>good old American capitalism is leading us to the stars.
Good Goy

I knew I shouldn't have broken up with that polish qt I used to date back in 6th form...

To think, I could have been a part of that.

>Why are you worried about jews
>Australia is affected by the chinese

Chinese are just Asian Jews.

dumb football fans, this looks disgusting and now international papers are writing about this. im emberessed to be polish right now.

And in the same way, we aren't going to pay you anything so you can take our money and give it to north African rapists.

Poland is what you should have been,you need to sort Germany out.

We'll be here forever and there's not a damn thing you can do about it hombre :^)

one gotta build that border again

>im emberessed to be polish right now.

Nah. Chinese are soulless insects though.

Kinda ironic that the Jews wanted to destroy Poland as they thought most polish were . History repeats itself. First as a tragedy, then as a farce.

Untermensch

fuck i wish i could go to one of these. im brown though so i would probably get lynched.

fuck off we're full

>America
>Trump
>Capitalism
>not a bunch of Jewish tricks and lies.

Get out of my country, withAmerican style capitalism we’d be trading one master with the same master.

we have a fucking holocaust museum in australia. a fucking holocaust museum. school kids go on excursions there.

I have chinese customers, they arent bad, they are conservative and dont like gays.

Now THIS is good optics. Basically what charlottesville would look like without conservatives or boomers. And larger numbers of alt-righters

What the fuck is with this flag? It's so dumb. It's just two lines. Not even three like most European countries. Two lines, wow how original. You guys are an upside down Indonesia.

Yes. And Indonesia is the most muslim country on Earth. The opposite of that, you guessed, is Poland. So what is your point exactemundo?

Flags that are just bars are stupid.

Haha German wit!

can someone post the original? no fucking way it looks like that

ofc they do

That looks awesome! People should not be ashamed of who they are.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
The sooner you go down the sooner your corpse will fuel a new purge.

I put a hint of lipstick on it, but otherwise it's the same.

This looks fucken dardy cunt.

we don't need more 56%s

What a dumb retard

that image shows how he thinks

I would never say this IRL, but Poland is really based