HO HO HO IT'S CHRISTMAS

HO HO HO IT'S CHRISTMAS

First three of 52 F-35s lands in Norway:
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_kql3cV6Y

We superpower naow

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/sweden-buys-us-missile-defense-system-over-european-alternative/a-41286600
theregister.co.uk/2016/03/24/software_problems_bork_f35_fleet_til_2019/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_T-X
metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/smuggler-caught-at-russian-border-with-100kg-of-illicit-cheese-6843761/
edition.cnn.com/2013/08/15/business/parmesan-cheese-bank-mpe/index.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11809733/Russian-police-bust-international-cheese-smugglers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When are they expected to be operational?

thanks for the cash

WE KINGS NOW

2035 right?
Isn't that what the 35 means?

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIGSHIT

Why do we keep doing this?
>dw.com/en/sweden-buys-us-missile-defense-system-over-european-alternative/a-41286600

Do the seats massage your bottom

The F-35 is a joke and an expensive failure. Worst investment my - and any other country- have made in quite a while.

>implying Germany has made anything in the aviation industry worth buying since the Focke Wulf series
got me good.

Can those guys fly yet? Why dont you fly the swedish jets? Faster, more reliable and cheaper. The F-35 is the flying jew

>theregister.co.uk/2016/03/24/software_problems_bork_f35_fleet_til_2019/
i wish they would just admit this is something canada does better and team up with these guys
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada

I don't know about Norway, but in Denmark the official excuse (In truth the decision was already made) was that the Gripen didn't have stealth.

>it speaks

Science has gone too far.

It is all politics, Do you think it is a coincidence Jens Stoltenberg and Lars Lökke Rasmussen both have been appointed chief secretary of NATO?
Iam certain buying American hardware has had its impact on these decisions.
But iam sure when the F-35 leave its infant state it will be a very capable aircraft but as it is right now it is just a big jew.

>America engineering

Not even once.

>dodging this hard

still mad kraut?

Wrong prime minister, but your point still stands,;sucking american dick is likely to give you a good position in NATO so the americans can claim that they respect other nation's membership while still running the show.

SOROS TRYING TO DIVIDE US
O
R
O
S

T
R
Y
I
N
G

T
O

D
I
V
I
D
E

U
S

Yup we do the same though, We could choose between buying French/Italian Aster 30 vs American Mim-104 patriot, Despite us being able to use our own Radar systems and the fact that the Aster 30 is a newer system, we decided to buy the Patriot system instead cuz politics.
Now the Patriot system is very capable so it wasn't a bad choice but it is so obvious the deal were based on politics rather than which system was the best for us.

I think you already know the answer.

>Not just going with the typical Swedish solution of "Just make it ourselves"

neat

Biggest mistake. Russia objectively have the best fighter jets

>is so obvious the deal were based on politics

Betting on the winning team is a good idea, though.

I love the gripen, and it is an amazing platform with many unique qualities. That being said all the nee European fighters are superior in almost every way to it. I still fucking love the little bird, don't get me wrong, and it's ease of maintenance and ability to be scrambled anywhere is superb. The avionics pacs are great and weapons capabilities are good.

A typhoon or rafalesan would still beat it up, though.

Kek
Would cost us more to design our own system than to buy something of the shelf to be fair in this case, I also think it is a tactical decision because SAAB and Boeing have a joint project called the Boeing T-X which is one of the competitors to replace the US current training aircrafts, The idea is that if we buy American made stuff they might favor the Joint American/Swedish Boeing T-X over the other ones.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_T-X

yeah we ripped you guys off lol sorry

We have Gripen, no worries.

>Norway fell for the F35 Jew
Enjoy having them undergoing eternal maintenance

you know France lost to the Vietnamese too right?

Norway did

It's called NASAMS

they were probably in on the racket. nobody would buy this shit otherwise

it would be more realistic if you shop a bolshevik merchant peaking out from the jungle behind the viet cong.

Its also way more economical for smaller nations wanting to maintain a credible deterrent without going bankrupt over it. Thats why we got them too.

>Look it up on wikipedia
>Users: USA, Spain
The fuck?

Never mind, apparently there's a sequel.

it's called banter you pussy

True. Like the F-5 from the sixties. A damn fine plane (and personal favorite). The Gripen is probably the best purchase economically and as far as value goes.

not sure if serious but.... no i dont think so. maybe 2020 assuming they wanna break them in a little.

You did it. Now please invade Sweden and fix them

Unless your current model is really old then you'd economically likely be better off staying with that. There's really no reason for Denmark to switch away from the F-16C when it does the job if tactically bombing Israel's desert monkey enemies quite fine.
>They're old and falling apart
Buy spare parts instead of new planes!

it's not terrible, it's just they keep trying to add features to it. anytime you keep changing shit, it's gonna get expensive.

Perfect.

>implying the Nazis weren't controlled opposition under the command of Jews in order to create Greater Israel

Are Amerigoblins really this bluepilled?

Too bad they are useless defending with. Top notch when attacking though. Hopefully we can liberate Sweden with them.

The newest Russian fighters will rape these 1 vs 1. Also the US probably has the ability to shut them down as they please.

PAK-FA isn't out yet, but it definitely will. Also because it'd be Fighter vs. Multirole

By the time the PAK-FA is out the US probably has their next generation fighter rolling out of the factories.
The skies will be in favour of US airframes for the coming decades regardless of how hard Russia tries, They simply lack the resources to compete.

FUCK SUOMI!!!!!!!
Long live Norway!

F35 is not a problem for SU57. Su 57 made against F22 its a real enemy.

The F-22 has been out forever, and while it's just a heavily modified fighter variant of the F-15 it's still pretty good. I don't think it's successor will be out before the PAK-FA though.
I also never understood why the USA doesn't export F-15 and F-22 if they're so good.

>Mfw Norway invades and conquers Iceland and Greenland again.
Gib Karelia back!

Japs and Jews have the F 15 and 16.

The Japs even have a nifty overhaul of the 16 called the F-2

They do export the F-15 though or have done so.
The reason why they don't export the F-22 is because they want to keep the tech advantage over everyone else, It's the same with the USSR/Russia downgrading the export variant of their military hardware.
It is done so that they can keep the edge over everyone.

No! My village is there!

>Mfw
>No face

The fuck Norway needs that for?
Bombing cities where there are still heterosexuals?

The US does export F15, but they don't export F22 BECAUSE it's so good.

Also, the F22 is NOT a heavily modified variant of F15 kek

TOO BAD we bought the multirole crap then, as the only thing we actually need is good fighters that can take out bombers and the like. Traitorous fucking government, should all be in jail.

Gib Karjala back Ivan.

That's not how this works.

I completely forgot, the F-15 is available for Special Allies or something. Japan has then, Saudi Arabia has them but when Denmark was gonna buy a new multirole fighter the F-15 wasn't up for sale.

But my village my blackcurrant

You should have bought the Super-hornet or The Gripen desu, Would have made more sense.
But i wouldn't mind the f-35 if you keep your f-16.

lmao your Air Force budget and production line is the real enemy

jeeeez... it's is STILL one of the best anti-air fighters in the world
Also, having strong anti ground capabilities is also good for defence

>F-35
You goodgoy naow

>but they don't export F22 BECAUSE it's so good.
This. The F22 is the best dog fighter to ever grace the skies. It is still kicking the shit out of rival planes 20 years later.

We cant spent 1trln dollars on dead ideas and non flying fighters

PERGELE!!! No dime for disgusions Ivan..
GIB KARJALA or Audism striges!!

>Thinks the F-35 is a bomber
Norway needs interceptors to.. You know, intercept. Mostly "lost" pilots who somehow got off course and ended up in foreign airspace.
So the Norwegians (and us here in little ol' Denmark) sometimes have to help them find the way back to their own airspace.
For some reason Sven just let them fly wherever they want.

So even Norway has an operational Air arm.
Fucking kill me.

nice
who flew them to norway? american pilots or yours?

Instead you spend it on customs guards looking out for cheese smugglers

metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/smuggler-caught-at-russian-border-with-100kg-of-illicit-cheese-6843761/

The F-16 is the modern definition of a multirole fighter though and that is exactly what the F-35 is replacing. Not to mention Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace has a huge part in developing air to ground weapons which require at least a multirole aircraft.

>bombers
They're too slow and retarded to do anything else.

Bought the most overpriced, ugly, slow and useless plane ever good job

Probably because Denmark didn't want it, Remember that when you bought your F-16, You could have bought the F-15 instead.

Its alright you're just ... planning ahead with those two super carriers right?

Im not sure that you are sober. We need to test you

LOL. Cheese smugglers? That is a thing?

trump is selling all our junk to our bros to pay down the debts

They are just as fast as F16 with exterior missiles and tanks

Ok you win. 1trln dollars for F35 its a good price. Now we all are waiting when youll show us its great power

>Implying that there exists sober Finns
But its good junk, we need it.

italians use parmigiano as a currency

>edition.cnn.com/2013/08/15/business/parmesan-cheese-bank-mpe/index.html

The Gripen is probably 1/3 the price in the end. We could have 3 times the amount of planes.

Not many of the f-16 planes are operational today I think. They won't say how many are, naturally, but I can't imagine more than 20. Our government(s) has basically fucked over our national defense completely.

It's so shitty that they are talking about inviting more American bases over - all according to the long-term plan. Because it's intentional and on NATO-orders. Want to make us completely dependent on the US for defense, our own military will be used to bomb innocent countries like we did in Libya.

It's the F-35A. The F-35B which the Royal Flying Bongs will use are on a different timeline. Still the UK had the first international F-35 pilots and I think they are flying in the UK. If not they're definitely flying somewhere in the desert in the US. Carrier ops ads another layer difficulty in having a fully operational unit.

Norwegian
They've been training and flying them in the US for a few years now.

>It is still kicking the shit out of rival planes 20 years later.

I would love to see how and where, burgerman. Asking out of sincere curiosity.

Does CIA have kill switches on those?

>exterior missiles and tanks
Then its not very stealthy and with the added bulk from exterior components it cant be fast.

You can't bomb sandniggers thousands of kilometers from home for Israels glory with fighters.

Usuall situation in RF when we play against them

Not only is that a thing but there was a literal ring of international cheese smugglers in Russia that earned up to $20 million USD smuggling it into the country

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11809733/Russian-police-bust-international-cheese-smugglers.html

The 1 trillion number is to buy 3,000 aircraft and maintain and operate them over 50 years.

>First three of 52 F-35s lands in Norway:
In a few years the software bugs will be fixed, and they'll almost be real warplane.
As an American taxpayer I'm sorry we sold you such piece-of-shit aircraft.