The fuck Im Dal Young

Is this the first time cancer has struck the main female character?

>gookshit

but they all have aids though

>it's his first time reading Im Dal Young

>gookshit

They are stuck in a Dal Young story. They literally are struck by cancer.

What? I thought she was pregnant because of her brother

Sage and report Sup Forumsrean shit.

they could have learned their lesson with Legend of Maian or Freezing but no. they're better off reading Seo at this point.

WHAT THE FUCK

this is what everyone who reads Im Dal Young ends up saying

Then she never was pregnant? All those nods were just bait?

She's probably lying

this is a horrible asspull his sister is really hot

Is that Cassandra from Freezing?

The korean Seo.

weeaboos die

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gookshit
that should do for the nest 300 replies or so

no, she's from another series made by the same author. his drawing style makes a lot of his character look similar.

>cancer
The good old times of nonna beating the cock aren't coming back, amiright?

Which chapter is this?

I hate all the female drama in his manwhas. His women tend to overreact to the stupidest shit and always slap or otherwise abuse male characters too. Not to mention the manipulative conniving bullshit they pull off that the MC always forgives them for later on.

>gookshit

Same writer, different artist.

Although the guy also illustrates Freezing Zero

>gookshit

cancer AND pregnancy?

lucky straw

>pregnant bait
>actually has cancer
Well it's something new.

What is this all about? The manga I meant.

it's about a male protag and his hot older sister

sister is very hot and independent and has taken care of him since they lost their parents in an accident, she herself got in an accident and lost her memories just as he was feeling like he wanted to fuck her

shenanigans from all that.

I am tempted by the hot office lady sister.

But this is Dal Yong. Decisions, decisions.

well if Dal Young doesn't stop you from reading, the horrible pace of the scanlators will

I haven't read this in months.

Your lie in April.

Because gookshit mangus have more realistic female characters. That's why you don't mix 3DPD with 2D.

Thanks user. Good to know. Too bad.

Did MC fuck the pink hair chick?

not yet

So... what manga was this again

But the female character for Unbalance x2 was nice and definitely not 3DPD-like.

What the hell are you talking about? The scanlation is up to date with the last chapters, actually today we have double release with this cancer page.

We don't really know, that cliffhanger on the last chapter when they are drunk seems to imply they would be doing it

Unbalanced x2 - worth it?

Or more Freezing-like rage?

that actually ended well

>if i stay like this
>has to get an abortion to heal cancer

Good to hear. Will try it despite my best judgement.

Fuck off, if I wanted realism I'd go outside instead of reading Mongolian comic books.

No, she fucked him. Rather HARD.

Why are you reading gookshit? Just read normal fucking Mango. Gooks are a little more drama intensive with their manga.

The fuck is this gook shit? Kill yourself you fucking slanty-eyed yellow nigger.

>Im Dal Young
someone still paying this hack? whats the name of this one?
also freezing already ended right?

>someone still paying this hack?
They don't, that's why has to publish his NTRape smut as webcomics now

Sheryl from Macross Frontier had space AIDS if that counts.

>also freezing already ended right?

No it has not.

Korean drama is always full of melodrama

She means if she stay pregnant or what???

>Im Dal Young
Kill yourself OP
Just end your life and never attempt to spread this vomit over here
The real cancer is Im Dal Young

fucking lmao what?
Did you ignored the whole bullying arc?

What's been happening in Freezing recently? Last I remember the author was trying to cash in on the isekai fantasy bandwagon.

it switched to monthly but double length
current arc is alternate world/invasion arc 2

Who knows, this had so many turns she could be lying and not say "I am preggers" and goes with this.

Its Unbalance Triangle in case you are wondering.

Dunno, I didn't read the shitty machine-translated chinese scans

Have kazuya and satella baptized yet?

I'm so happy that Korea is collapsing right now after the shadow government scandal.

I don't want to see any manwha thread ever again.

yes but not how you think
kazuya has a mind link ability that basically link with ANY pandoras mind and basically starcraft micromanage them, it functions as the baptism set, so when he does it to pandora's that arn't stella, they basically feel like huge sluts because he isn't their limiter and attack him because it feels good

stella and kazuya also kissed FUCKING FINALLY

Kazuya is still stuck in that alternate dimension full of people that resemble those he knows. Chevalier's attempting to invade West Genetics in the meantime.

holy

>I don't want to see any manwha thread ever again.
God you are cancer, let the people read what the fuck they want even if it's shit. it's still 2D and has a similar design to anime. The level of butthurt you haters bring is funny but autistic at the same time.

Agreed. Every time there's a thread like this, especially if it ends up being a Freezing thread, there's plenty of bark and no bite.

>Reading Im Dal shit
After I accidentaly got spoiled about Legend of Maian I refuse to read anything by this fuck. The only other gook manga I follow is Cavalier of the Abyss.

>Cavalier of the Abyss.
Has that ended yet I have been planning to marathon it.

No but from the pace of the plot it's probably gonna end soon. Seems like every scanlator dropped it though so we are stuck at Chapter 135 for at least half a year.

Damn, so it is still stuck. Hopefully once it ends a scanlator could pick it up.

Stopped even bothering with this author's bullshit stories after the NTR shit in Freezing.

He can be struck by prostate cancer for all I care.

But got separated Kazuya in the magic world and meet another Stella

she has cancer because she's a stupid stuck up bitch that plays with peoples hearts
fuck her
drop dead already

>fuck her
I would think that's the idea

>Im Dal Young

Is this in the gook webcomic format instead of normal manga? Pass

It's been localized for the japs. it's blocked for the EOPs. so good luck.

Judging from the image I'm guessing bilateral breast cancer

First post best post.

How has this shit been up for 7 hours?

Seo is better, though.

Because it's not against the rules clearly.

>they could have learned their lesson with Legend of Maian or Freezing but no
>Legend of Maian

Fuuuuuck. This is a series that I'm still pretty pissed about getting dropped

Wait, Unbalance is still going? I could of sworn it finished a few years ago

>M-m-m-Muh board!
Weebs like you should kys
Also agree. I rather see threads like this other than the shill for Re:Zero, One Cuck Man and all those other cancerous garbage. Those are literally shit in disguise.

Unbalancex2 finished like 4 years ago I think. This is a new unbalance. Not a sequel. Just a complete spin-off.
Unbalancex2 gave me a teacher fetish btw

>muh
>Cuck
No, user you're the cancer

>I rather see threads like this
So you want to see more gook shit NTR thread? tough luck, gook.

>Freezing
>Isekai arc

How does it compete with Konosuba or Re-Zero

How do we stop the gook webcomics cancer Sup Forums?

>Cavalier of the Abyss
>read the first part
>standard Isekai story, mildly entertaining, nothing out of the ordinary
>BAD END happens, story ends, part two starts up with the original MC now the evil overlord and starring his hold blooded asshole MC bastard son
Fucking Koreans and their wild rides.

I also need to catch up on Tower of God.

>>I rather see threads like this other than the shill for Re:Zero, One Cuck Man and all those other cancerous garbage.

I will not speak anything about what you mentioned but thank you for agreeing with me.

Not everyone could or rather, should care if there is NTR. To expand on my "all bark and no bite" comment, whenever a Freezing thread happens, let's just say those who start complaining don't appear to have read through everything, including Zero and Pair Love Stories and instead complain about the NTR. They ignore the worldbuilding done throughout the franchise.

Not to mention his love interest from the first part who eventually became his wife betrayed him and started working with the main villain after she was released from being locked up. And we still have now clue what her huge betrayal was. Given the fact this this is written by a gook, I wouldn't be surprised she she cucked him somehow. And the MC of part one just can't catch a fucking break while the MC of part two is an insufferable little shit.

And now it's on hiatus with no sight of continuing. Fucking gooks man.

>Legend of Maian
Part 1 is decent. I liked it even though I'd do a few things differently. As soon as volume 10 starts, though, Im Dal Young goes back to his usual self and steers the story headfirst into an unredeemable, catastrophic shit-tier direction. That's the beginning of the garbage known as part 2.

>Cavalier of the Abyss.

Tl:Dr

MC is a nice guy and he know nothing of magic world, he gets fucked over
>Hey guise don't fuck me over
>Yeah sorry about that we won't do it again
MC is a nice guy, he gets fucked over again
>Hey guise you said you wouldn't fuck me over
>That was an accident
MC is still a nice guy, gets fucked over again
>Jesus christ what the fuck are you doing stop fucking me over
>Ok I promise you this wasn't on purpose
>fuck him over again
>kill his brother, the one he begged to be left alone in Korea because he didn't want to involve in magic shit and make him possesed with ancient demon or something
>MC says fuck you to everyone
>they work hard and get his confidence back
MC is not that much of a nice guy anymore but they worked hard maybe this time I could trust them, it's my waifu and all that she can't be such a bitch right?
>gets fucked over again
MC becomes hyper mad and just imprisons the motherfuckers and now rules the land
>OPRESSION WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US WE DINDU NOTHING WRONG!!

I felt Aflame Inferno got better as the time went on. Too bad it got canned.
>tfw the bad guys are infinitely more likeable than the MC. Main bad guy even had a waifu that loved him