FUCK... I think we're losing power in this country, anons. What the fuck happened?

FUCK... I think we're losing power in this country, anons. What the fuck happened?

Which county is that?

the most republican county in the world
and it's blue now

nice going, Drumpft

DRUMP IS FINISHED, IT'S OVER FOR HIM

GOPe would rather let Democrats take everything over than let Trump succeed

Been the case since the 60s.

this proves how easy it is to brainwash people into favoring you, just need to put more efforts into it.

(((MSM))) did their job brainwashing the ones who chose him, but aren't true believers. Our cause is a lost one.

#BlueWave baby!

People are finally rising up and resisting the facist cheeto on chief.

heh, ohio is wishy washy, le most republican, ok fuck off

wyoming the dakotas and nebraska say differently

I can't wait for 2020. I can't wait to see all the trumpftards crying their eyes out.

Weren't we suppose to cry our eyes out on election night in 2016?

Naw.

>shariablue

So in other words liberals failed to get elections at high levels so they're resorting to local levels?

Which county?

You don't know how US elections work don't you

op is a shill

How do I do the Riven quick combo?

I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of Drumpfty Dumpty!

No, ya moron. It means that people are seeing how much of a failure Trump is, how the GOP don't care about anything but helping the rich, and the pendulum is swinging back left. It means that #bluewave is confirmed. Trump ain't getting a second term.

Says the leftist scared that PA is going Red.

You know that statewide Supreme Court election in PA was a GOP win, right?

>calls people morons
>thinks republicans only want to help the rich

>want to gut net neutrality to help big corporations
>want to kill healthcare (and failed spectacularly) to please donors from big pharma and insurers
>obsessed with guns because they get paid by nra and similar gun lobbyists
>gut laws designed to protect environment because all kinds of corporations make money by poisoning the planet
>tax cuts for the richest, tax increases for the middle class
>and the list goes on
I'd almost feel bad for you Americans, were it not for the sheer stupidity of feeling bad for someone actively hurting themselves. Keep sucking off that 1%, dude, maybe you'll one day be able to buy a home.

>doesn't understand that lefties chimping is the best thing Trump can/has/will ever do in office
America will never vote for a white nationalist party, nor will right wingers ever start a civil war.
Your only hope is if lefties chimp too much and fire the first shot, much like commies going around beating people up in pre-Nazi Germany.

The Democrats thinking their 'progressive' platform is winning people over has a chance at being the final nail in the coffin, and is probably the last chance as well. If you really cared about your 'cause', you would be stoking the flames of hate on the left and supporting them as much as possible. I'd go as far as suggesting voting for them. Conservatives are a slow leak, sort of like a frog being placed in room temperature water while the water is heating until boiling. Liberals are the already boiling water, if you get it hot enough and throw white people in they'll jump out.

I'm not necessarily advocating any of this, I think things will turn out how they turn out, I just want to be the best person I can be and relatively apolitical in my real life. However, from a strategic standpoint, supporting the left and enabling them to burn it all down puts you in the drivers seat to rebuild when everyone is pissed off. That all goes away if white people become such a minority that they can't take control when it finally happens.

you guys must NEVER EVER relinquish your gun rights.. furthermore i think you should all have at least 1 month supply food stored up and general survival goods. It shouldn't cost too much or take much effort.. Its all about maintaining as much personal power as possible. Trump is a good guy but i sriously doubt that any single president can reverse the amount of damage and corruption that exists within the west at this point. Civilization will collapse,when this will happen is anyones guess but when it does happen it will be veryy bad.. think Venezuela but there will be nowhere to defect to, you will make your stand there. after the collapse then the real work can begin. Good luck fellow anons and remember no to be too trigger happy. I am a southern european and will always been on the side of my fellow europeans. Id really hate to be shot by some fuckhead just because i have brown hair and eyes.

it must be nice living in a world that's so simple

You sound nervous, user.

You know, the really super duper red one, bro!
Gosh, can't you just listen and believe!!?

Maybe people got sick of Trump's personality.

>democrats ship illegals, ghetto niggers, and other immigrants into rural areas.
>red counties flip blue

Surely nothing to see here goyim

t. literal "no u" reply.

omg he is so deeply nervouss!!!!!!!! poor defenseless little pepe!!!!!!! pat him user! pat him now!!!

Literally nothing. Warren Co. is transitional ground. They are touting races for school board and dog catcher and shit also. True examples of Republican strongholds are Delaware, Lake and Fairfield.

>county
Dude. Come on.

You stupid fucking shill, the media is just reporting like ultra ultra low level elected positions to boost moral for the waivering party.

I wonder how many "New Americans™" they managed to shoehorn into the county over the recent past. Don't be surprised, always anticipate your enemies tactics.

Any demographic-based exit polls yet?

Oh hey guys another lie thread.
Guys please make it less obviouse, that you answer your own questions (Phone, Computer, Ipad).

Free Money is a hell of a drug user. However there is another factor at play that is rarely discussed.

The Republicans and Democrats are often good a talking the talk but not walking the walk. Especially Democrats love the "do as I say, not as I do" approach to society. If the Democrats walked their talk on racial integration, non of them would have white children. White people are bad, you see.

Republicans are only a little better because they are honest about being pro business. The elite in both parties desperately wants you disarmed and silenced and back to work to keep them in luxury for all time.

The day the average man learns that you don't give a right to the government that you don't also give to the people is the day that Freedom scores a victory.

TLDR: Too much talk, not enough walk.

So we are suppose to be Republicans? Wtf? Those fuckers are worse than democrats. Since when did we become cuckservative losers?

We should let the republicans lose, they're worthless to us. Any attempt to use them causes us to become them, as was seen in the 2016 elections.