Israel has a right to self defence

Ok so help me understand

Jews finally get their land back after 1000s years of being harassed and the holocaust. The land was not Palestinian it was a British colony.

They get attacked FROM ALL FRONTS by SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

Israeli Soldiers fight to defend themself against invading agressors.
Yet somehow Sup Forums logic is that Israel is the evil one... Ok nice logic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
youtube.com/watch?v=F-Bc-GBHAvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wanting us to defend a Satanic force from a competing Satanic force
Why?

No one besides "the jews made it rain on my birthday" conspiracy-tards think Jews are evil, and even they would tell you it's a perfectly valid to criticize them for invading occupied land. They were the aggressors. Whether it was right or wrong, whether they had valid justification or claim, etc is debatable but the argument always digresses to holy covenants and divine rights ordained by god.

I wouldnt mind them if they stopped using their weaponised disporasa to drag us and america into their wars and squezing us for aid

>their land

I fart in your general direction

Don't really dislike Israel myself, but I don't think anyone who's lurked for more than a week here can deny that 99% of kikes in the western world are scum.

Get gassed kikes.

same jidf kike, south african proxy or norwegian. sage.

Your calling me a kike because I hate Israel?

>Jews finally get their land back
wrong, it's not theirs

Friendly fire. I was going to give you a rare Hitler as reparations but I have to wait 3 mins before posting it again.

It's ok senpai. I will take this pepe.

cant dent this proof

sage for you jidf

Not their land. Modern jews are genetically khazars and as such have no rightful claim to palestinian land.

Hence why we calls ben shapiros sisters tits "khazar milkers". Its also strange you call neo jewish imperialism into foreign states "self defense"

The jew cries out in self defense as he bombs your children and bulldozes your house

>wrong, it's not theirs
They occupy so it is theirs.

>it's (((our))) land even though we weren't born there and haven't lived there for over a thousand years

Khazar imposters are slaughtering the descendants of the true tribes of Israel and act like they're the real jews.

did you know that Israel and IDF only tagets hamas fighters while hamas attacks INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS??

>did you know that Israel and IDF only tagets hamas fighters while hamas attacks INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS??

Yes I did but you will get called a kike or a shill for using logic on pol.

This is the rare Hitler I posted holy fucking shit meme magic is real praise fucking Kek

"Mow the lawn"

I get what you're saying, but there is still an issue here in the western world, with Jews infiltrating positions of power, and then abusing those positions. I really don't care if the Israelis slaughterer the entire Islamic population, but keep the hot ones alive as sex slaves. That still doesn't change what I'm talking about.

report and sage spam threads

you cant deny this

the jews were not in "israel" for closer to 2k years before they got their land back. a few hundred years after the bible was written most moved out or stopped being jews

also they were not given everything in between the tigris and the euphrates by god because they wouldnt do as god told them. israel wasnt even as big as it is now before rome fucked them hard and fast with no lube. it was some small nowheres bil that rome was just mapping and they only found 1 small villiage of jews. they didnt expect to find people. they knew of the palestinians and the jews were just some red necks fucking sheep not conducting trade with anyone out in the middle of nowhere

hahah THAT picture is fake as fuck

The death of all of humanity would be worth the death of (((you)))

>"Their land"
>According to a book that they wrote
>Dragged britain in to WWII against Germany by promising Churchill shekels
>Britain gives them the land after the holohoax
>They aren't invaders

Tbqh when a people have been getting kicked out of every country they've inhabited since ancient times and they come in with the british empire and say this land is now theirs because their sky fairy said so wouldn't you be pissed?

2 state solution is the only solution. We must contain the kikes. Poor palestinians are just going to have to wear this one for the greater good.

He just picks a new proxy every day. Spams about 20 Israeli girl threads and goes shitposting in anti trump threads. It may actually be JIDF niggers.

*Contain then glass with nukes

Nobody gives a shit about dead arabs. The more of themselves they kill to scourge the cancer of (((your kind))) the better.

This is the most retarded and lazy kike shilling i have ever seen.

This identical thread. These identical pictures. These identical posts. Ive seen it at least three times before.

OY VEY YOU CANT DENY THIS """(((proof)))""" GOY

Seriously step your game up dumb kike fucks. I thought you hook nosed fucks were supposed to be smart but i see now thats a meme.

Youre a race of fucking inbred insolent merchants impersonating gods actual chosen. You are fucking genetic parasites and we WILL wipe you off the face of the fucking earth. 106 times before weve removed the problem and trust me shlomo were gonna kick that number up a notch. 6 gorillions gonna seem like a low number when we ACTUALLY do all the evil shit you accuse us of.

Thats all assuming the dumb kike shill behind this faggotry even reads the replies.

Sage.

you mad muslim lover? are you gay to?

not their land

Palestine was 57% Christian until the jews gencoided them murdering tens of thousands in raids like Deir Yassin

Can't wait to have a big tiddy Khazar milker sex-slave to gas

did you know that real jewish girls are white of nature?

xd sah funi xdxdxd

Doesn't matter. Humanity will never reach the stars with you parasites around.

Duh, sounds like an unbiased apraisal, George. Can I tend da wabbits?
Doop dee doo dar.

I don't give a fuck about what happens in the middle east, it's not my fight.

Kikes only had the land for 500 years.
Muslims had it for 1200 years.

Who has a more of a claim to it?

these people are selected and pushed on the internet as propaganda

You type like you are frothing at the mouth. Sad

so if you buy a car.. have it for 1 hour, some dude steals it and have it for 4 hours.. then its more his car? LOL nice retarded logic you got

About five of those people were Jewish.
Stalin himself was outspokenly anti-jewish.

Says the Israeli propaganda corp. that must be true. They wouldn't lie.
Hahahahahaha OMG you plank.

This guy just fucking spams these threads every day. There's no discussion that ever takes place. Why the hell don't mods ever ban him? It's obvious he's ineptly trying to sway opinion on bloodsucking Israel via guerrilla propaganda.

>A genocidal self-hating jew

Where have I seen that before?

ask me anything

Yet he wasn't a Jew, his real name was "Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili" The most slavic name I've ever heard,

Jew do you think are?
Jew must be joking. Jew really think we'd fall for that. Jew must be retarded.

Same fucking thread, same fucking picture as yesterday. Sage and gay.

bump

>Georgian
>Slavic

Pick one.

>get their land back

Wrong . That land was given to them , never in history a land was given for free to someone , except kikes .

Go be JIDF somewhere else.
>Don't forget to sage kids

The Anti-Semites on this board are just the biggest losers with the most time.

They NEED a scapegoat to explain their shit lives.

If they had any brains, they'd realize 90% of the "conspiracies" they cite are due to high verbal IQ among Jews.

They're plenty of Jewish leftists, but they're a lot on the right also.

If they had any brains, and actually wanted to advance the cause, they'd target commies (disproportionately Jewish), rather than Jews per se.

>sage
Bump.

>Someone breaks into my house
>Puts up a tent in my kitchen and starts living in it
>I ask them nicely to leave
>They don't
>I poke them with a stick to get them to move
>They open up on me with a machine-gun
>I duck for cover and then attempt to explain that they are being completely unreasonable
>"THIS IS MY HOMELAND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE AND I AM JUST DEFENDING MYSELF!"

Fuck kikes.

Do it without Seppo money you dishonest kike.

You might get more sympathy if you stopped dropping white phosphorus on schools.

Can't wait for the holocaust to actually happen. Every one of (((your))) posts makes me want it more.

>their land
please your book is of little significance when talking about land partition kike

Jews have every right to israel. They conquered and took the land just like europeans did with america

Well then according to that logic the United States needs to return their land to the Native Americans amd the Jews need to return Israel to ... the Fucking Canaanites and Phillistines. This still makes Palestine, Arab clay.

Then why is ISIS bot right in claiming Syria and Iraq? And why should the international community condemn Iran for overtrowing American Puppets? And why is HAMAS condemned for trying to do exactly what Israel did ?

Muslim girls are hotter so yeah Arabia gets my preference desu

kek

Degenerate

You don't get your land back just cuz... At least the Islamic earned their Empire outright as fucked as they are in the head

And it's not self determination when you literally jewed your way into not only getting your land back but the ability to defend yourself.

How any one can call themselves a Jew and be proud of it is beyond me.

they arent real jews, so its not their land.

Hey c'mon now I find korea evil too because
Japanese chicks > Korean chicks

>we'll let ya know when we're going to kill ya

No one is arbitrarily the rightful owner of any land

>no one's land has ever been taken

stop being a bleeding heart, double standard demanding, liberal faggot

what does it mean to be a real jew?

nobody cares

hello cia nigger. that's a good dog, protect your master

I saw some picture a few days ago that Israel used hot women to pose as military so stupid American goys would join their military beliving there would be hot women in it.
Someone post it

Israhell is an evil and degenerate place youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
This place will be better off in Islam hands

>mfw I often imagine a bunch of hot IDF girls hanging out in their barracks posing like this and being so proud of themselves, and suddenly a bunch of fucking towelheads bust in and capture them, parade them out in public, strip them down to their dog tags, and rape the fuck out of them on live tv
>imagine being a teenage girl who has been given a rank and uniform and thinks she's a real soldier and warrior, but in reality just takes selfies and bitches on Facebook and acts like a typical female
>imagine this sheltered girl being smacked in the face with life changing reality of representing your nation as a soldier as you are having your brains fucked out by the enemy and used in their propaganda

Today's Jews are Kazak people, from russia, who converted to Judaism in eastern europe. The only descendants from Hebrew people are still in the middle east, mixed with arabs and converted to Islamism.

Several DNA surveys showed that, but Israel's government always managed to shut down these surveys as if they were antisemitic.

For the same reason Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world: Satan hates God, therefore he will attack everything that has to do with God.

The existence of Jews and Israel puts Gods integrity at stake.

Don't worry though, Satan has already lost 2000 years ago when Christ died and rose again, giving all humans a possibility to be saved.

Oh how I love Jesus, Oh how I love Jesus, Oh how I love Jesus, because he first loved me! :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=F-Bc-GBHAvg

the kike says
>ask me anything
you ask the kike if he's a kike
>kike vanishes

it isn't self defence. perhaps it was at some point in the past when the arabs rejected compromises but that shit predates 1948
the attempt to mask it as defensive is rooted in cold war era thinking and public relations, as every nation attempted to use the nicest and least aggressive lingo possible on itself in an attempt to discredit the rival camp. The nazis used a rhetoric of strength and aggression, as well as valiance and courage, and lost the war. since nobody wanted to be affiliated with nazi doctrines, everybody switched to maintaining "peace and stability". even the north koreas are somehow deluded enough to claim that they are a peaceful nation when literally all the state's money goes to the army

the truth is that everything you see between Israel and palestine is simply the enforcment of israeli authority against breaches in our sovereignty. that's all
literally NOBODY here fails to realize that palestinians aren't a real strategic threat because we can literally glass them in less than 2 hours and force them to flee to Egypt and Jordan, just as they did in 1948. when they fire unguided iron rockets, it's about as militarily effective as shitting on our flag. it doesn't even count as guerilla warfare, and that's why we have tolerated it for so long. basically it doesn't matter which side you support, because the side that loses in geo-politics will ALWAYS be the palestinians by definition of the fucking term, because they will never be to run their own state even if Israel withdrew to Tel Aviv. it will collapse faster than Iraq

Trade one false god for another. There is no new world order, it's just the world order that's been here since the dawn of time. Lucifer is the god of this world, any system he can set up that will displace worship of the True God is fine with him. The new age ascendant religion will be one of self-worshiping humanism with the Anti-Christ leading the way as an ascended master avatar. He will present himself as a new Christ/Muhammad/Krishna/Buddha who will show the way to enlightenment. The Left Behind vicious God hating Christian killing mark of the beast forcing A/c is Jewish fiction. This man of iniquity will be loved and embraced by the world and will offer many solutions to the problems of the day and will appear to be possessed of supernatural abilities. People will take the chip voluntarily bc they will be able to get basic goods that way, sort of like universal basic income, but out of necessity as the earth will not yield food easily like today. He will be hailed as a god on earth, but the religion he sets up will be the oldest - idolatry of th self. It all goes back to the garden, with the promise to be like God. Many will fall for this lie. This will be the work of the Talmudic Jews, who hate Christ and his Church. Torah Jews don't hate Christ, they just don't believe (yet).

Descendants from hebrews. Today's jews are, at most, descendants from Kazak people, a eastern european population that never lived in middle east and converted to judaism in Europe.

Everybody knows that, champ, that's why Israel's government doesn't allow DNA comparative research with Hebrew ancient bodies found in Israel. They know they won't find a match.

you , the norway jew , must have opened this thread at least 50 times last few months

>WE FUCKING HATE YOU NOW YOU BUST OUR BALLS WITH YOUR PERSONAL ISSUE THAT WE DONT GIVEA FUCK FOR

YOU'RE ANNOYING, AN ATTENTION WHORE A MOSQUITO THAT KEEPS TRYING TO SUCK ON THE CATALOG FOR YOUR FUCKING ISRAHELL

>fuck your country,I got mine and don't care about yours
>GTFO

you fucking kike golems robotic imbeciles
again the same and the same and the same
hope you become Christian
AND GET ERADICATED AS KIKES

converted jews still makes the offspring a jew, and every jew has a lot of middle eastern dna anyway, retard.

The Bible is not history. It's myth. Next, "god" is not a real estate agent. There is no historical basis, whatsoever, that jews inhabited Palestine.

They're both evil

Sage nobody gives a shit leave us alone ok thank you

That's my point, goyim fag, the converted jews wete NOT the offspring of hebrew immigrants. The European jews who founded Israel don't have any hebrew DNA, only asiatic DNA of a population who converted to judaism without any line of descent from hebrew people.