Belgium

Belgium is an artificial creation that shouldn't exist.

Lets agree on it's partition:

Yellow to the Netherlands
Red to France
Blue to Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELMv0CulaZI
youtube.com/watch?v=HpuXFTP9PAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, that might actually work. Except the French won't want all the nogs in Bruxelles.

The French have no problem with nogs in Paris. So I guess they won't mind a bit more in brussels. ;)

No, yellow is Flanders and need to be Flanders alone, fuck the dutch. Brussel is Flanders clay, purge Brussel. Wallonia get's nuked, it's even worse than France.

Also who gave you green light to meddle in our business? You have no right to speak about anything related to Flanders.

Oh please.
Flanders to the Netherlands is like Friesland to the Netherlands.

Flanders is way older than the Netherlands, parts of southern Holland anf parts of northern France are rightfully Flemish clay.

way more nogs in Bruxelles than in Paris

ta guele salaud

We'll be a caliphate before we ever split up

This is actually something I unironically want and can't see any political or economic issues with. There is literally no reason for Belgium to exist at all.

>There is literally no reason for Belgium to exist at all.
And neither Spain, France, Italy...

France should give Alsace and Lorraine to Germany and Westhoek to the Netherlands

Italy should give Südtirol to Austria

Catalonia and the Balearic Islands should govern themselves.

Other than that, Spain, France and Italy all have very good reasons to remain sovereign states.

Wow it's almost if countries are a social construct..

>France should give Alsace and Lorraine to Germany and Westhoek to the Netherlands
And what about the catalans, basques, bretons, italians, and all the occitans living in France?
>Italy should give Südtirol to Austria
The unification of Italy was carried out by an illuminati agent. The north and the south have nothing in common.
>Catalonia and the Balearic Islands should govern themselves.
True, but add the basques and maybe if galicians want too.

Not all thought. Those I mentioned are multinational and multiethnic states which should split, but there are many ethnostates like Poland which are fine the way they are.

Ending Belgium must become our first objective.
They are a rogue state, the Somalia of the North. Under capable hands there is no reason that landmass wouldn't flourish, unlike now.

THIS

100%

Belgians literally have no cultural or ethnic reasons to remain as one state. They're either Flemish Dutch, French Walloons or Eupen Germans.

What are you talking about? Belgium is one the richest countries in the world. Flanders is thriving.

In germany they speak german. In China they speak Chinese. In France they speak French. In Belgium they speak.. Wait..

No, we really don't need flanders. We are doing great economically as it is, flanders would just be a liability

>in China they speak Chinese

this

Seems good.
We'll ship you off to Walloon.

I prefer unification with the Dutch but I'll still gladly accept an independent Flanders over the mess that we have today.
A lot of our problems (big bureaucratic government, huge wasteful welfare state, lots of immigrants) are a direct result of left-wing parties voted into government by (mostly, but not exclusively) Walloons. Fuck them.

Agree

I am actually quite surprised by the Flemish resilience about this issue.
Near 2020 will be the next state reform. What do you expect from it ? Total independence or another stupid compromise ?

Flanders is Dutch.

Wallonia is North Algerian.

Another stupid compromise of course. No one in our political sphere has the balls to cut the cord. Not to mention I find it highly doubtful that a majority of Flemings would actually vote in favor of secession. Most Flemings seem to want more autonomy and more devolution of competences, but in my experience only a small minority really wants separation.

Yellow and Red and Blue to the Netherlands and include Luxembourg as well

>t. salty walloon LARPing as flemish
your lands will be settled by the flemish-dutch superior aryans

wrong

France, Spain and Italy are all nations built on a unified cultural, historical and linguistic identity (Except Corsica, which belongs to Italy)

Belgium is an artificial construct created by the British to prevent the Netherlands from becoming a Greater Power.

Taken today in Brussels.

but will France really accept Wallonia ?

So I guess the eternal Walloon wins again in the end.
Do you think Flanders will at the very least keep its money one day ?

lmao nigga i dont recall flanders having it's own language or anything nigga just sit down

>No, yellow is Flanders and need to be Flanders alone, fuck the dutch
Your Flemish lands belong to us now

>Also who gave you green light to meddle in our business? You have no right to speak about anything related to Flanders.
Because I'm Dutch, and I say so

>Giving even an inch of dirt to Germany?
I'd rather give Belgium all of Krautland.

Even if they love to bitch about it, I think they don't care. It's like reunifying Northern France and keep in mind Wallonie is richer than Northern France...
I am rather wondering if the Walloons will want to become French citizens.

shortchanging germany there, no deal

Fuck that, I'll take the blue clay.

We don't need the rest of that Islamic shithole. Have you seen Brussels, it's like 50% Muslim.

>Belgium
fuckin asswipes are censoring the internet more and more

Isn't France already full of Niggers?

>created by the British to prevent the Netherlands from becoming a Greater Power.
yeah just made in 1830, haven't found any explanation yet
fuckin fraud cuntry

>Fuck that, I'll take the blue clay.
All yours, onii-chan

Treaty of London of 1839

merge the southern netherlands with flanders; nuke everything north and south of it

gedraag je schobbejak verenigd zullen wij weer reeds zijn.

Brussels needs to be nuked as well. Rebuild it from the ashes.

The entirety of the south is Dutch.

Brussels is our ancestral capital, the Belgians had no right of cucking it up and claiming it as their own.

After we've elected ultranationalists to power we'll start a campaign of extermination of the rebel Southern Dutch and reclaim what has been stolen.

Belgium was created to protect Catholics, both Dutch (Flemish) and French (Walloon) from the Protestant King of the Netherlands. The protection of the Catholic minority prompted France to support it, possibly gaining land in the process, see pic related.
Russia, Prussia, Austria, and Great Britain all supported the Dutch, but didn't send forces in to aid them because of their own internal rebellions, namely the Polish November Uprising in response to the Russians wanting to use the Polish Army to put down the Belgians.
In the end, the Five Powers compromised to an independent Catholic Belgium, to act as a buffer state between the French and Dutch, while not increasing the size of France. It shifted into the British sphere of influence after because all other neighbours were mostly hostile and had aspirations on it.

>what is flemish?

>merge the southern netherlands with flanders; nuke everything north and south of it
Go away, gypsy

They could distribute them more evenly

>what is flemish?
Not a language, basically a dialect of Dutch

>what is flemish?
Catholic Dutch with an accent.
You're like Bavarians or Austrians to Prussians.

Dream bigger.

>Country with the word negro in it
Heh

This. As for Brussels, just gas the place wholesale and repopulate it with Flemish and Dutch settlers.

Come to think of it, that's what should happen to Wallonia and French Flanders as well

aub ga zelf weg drollander

so is afrikaans yet you're ok with that being an independent language

By your logic, you should be shitting on Switzerland as well.

>Belgians not understanding it yet again
Giving Afrikaans an independent language status the Afrikaners have more legitimacy of seceding and taking over Zuid-Afrika, which we will prompty annex.

Finally something we can all agree on

Anyhow every 10 years or so the country has a crisis, almost decides to break up, and then changes its mind.

actually, most of dutch Sup Forums posters want repatriation of the Afrikaners

>aub ga zelf weg drollander
This is a thread about Belgium and how to divide it. Why are you (pic related) even here?

>so is afrikaans yet you're ok with that being an independent language
Nope, also just a Dutch dialect, though farther removed

Yes but Belgium is on a whole other level, Brussels is an absolute shithole.

>which we will promptly annex
ah you dutch and your illusions of grandeur, keep dreaming of that and of annexing flanders we'll never agree to it anyway

Afrikaans is essentially a creole, it's deviated so much from Standard Dutch, it can be argued it's a separate language.
Flemish Dutch on the other hand, not so much.

Can't we just give Flanders to the Netherlands and make Wallonia into some sort of nature park?

send a dutchman to west flanders and see if he understands a word they say

afrikaans is more like drunken dutch

>Afrikaans is essentially a creole, it's deviated so much from Standard Dutch, it can be argued it's a separate language.
i disagree, dutch and afrikaans are mutually intelligible

This is how it should be. Één volk, één rijk en één taal.

>ah you dutch and your illusions of grandeur, keep dreaming of that and of annexing flanders we'll never agree to it anyway
It's cute how you think your agreement is somehow necessary or even something we take into account

i've been to west flanders and the only problem is their pronunciation
they essentially use the same language, they just talk like fucking retards

More closely related to Dutch than Limburgs.

Afrikaans is further removed from any standard Dutch language, thanks to English influences.

holy shit my fucking dick
don't forget the Caribbean Netherlands

>send a dutchman to west flanders and see if he understands a word they say

No problem
youtube.com/watch?v=ELMv0CulaZI

Wat een kutnaam "dietsland"

Yeah just like French and Haitian creole or English and Jamaican patois are intelligible to an extent.

It's not artificial. Not any more "artificial" than the construction of other states.

OP is a dumb dumb

>tfw no West Flemish gf to whisper sweet nothings to me in her horrible dialect

yes we're all so afraid of fucking dutchies coming to take over flanders.

De cijfers zijn het hiermee eens. Laten we het gewoon Nederland noemen

No, go visit Brussels and you will have to aknowledge Paris is worse.
I can't think a European city more decomposed than Paris except maybe London.

whispers: je moet je mulle lern houwe mottign hollandr

>tfw half of my family (dad's side) is from the Westhoek, the most horrible of West-Flemish dialects
>my dad thankfully moved to Brabant so now I speak with an accent that is pretty much just standard Flemish with no particular regional traces
>whenever we visit my family in West-Flanders, I often have to ask people to repeat something, sometimes even more than once
Trust me you do not actually want this.

Send a Hollander to Limburg yesterday and see if he understand a word we say.

>yes we're all so afraid of fucking dutchies coming to take over flanders.
You should be:
youtube.com/watch?v=HpuXFTP9PAw

>whispers: je moet je mulle lern houwe mottign hollandr
Kop dicht vuile Belgische slet. Ga het avondeten klaar maken

>i don't know what ethnic identity is and that's YOUR problem!
ayy

they don't, nobody wants wallonia
that region is a financial sinkhole

Dude, we rebelled against a tyranical goverment, why would we want to join them again? Flanders must be a seperate goverment to make new constitutions. Only then will we be truly free.

just face the simple truth that the netherlands will never have the balls to try and take over flanders or south africa for that matter.

Brussels should belong to Flanders as well, because its laying in it, we will then slowly get rid of the French speaking people.

>Dude, we rebelled against a tyranical goverment, why would we want to join them again?
Because you can see where it got you?

>Flanders must be a seperate goverment to make new constitutions. Only then will we be truly free.
You have had your chance, time's up. We're taking over again

Anyone ever saw that amateur video where a belt girl says "spuit maar in mijn poepje"

>implying the netherlands arent infested with mudslimes

Wallonie is a backwards third world 'country'

Where did it got us? We are one of the richest regions in Europe...

>just face the simple truth that the netherlands will never have the balls to try and take over flanders or south africa for that matter.
Keep telling yourself that from now on, every day, until our troops cross the border