Yeah sorry lads, but I'm still thoroughly unconvinced

Yeah sorry lads, but I'm still thoroughly unconvinced.

Most of the exaggerations and lies about the Holocaust killing methods told by staff at the for-profit concentration camp sites make far more logical sense as an attempt to increase revenue at their business than they do as part of a grand Jewish conspiracy which TGSNT didn't provid enough solid evidence for.

There's also far too many non-Jewish sources that talk about the Holocaust that have no benefit from lying about it. Like I'm reading the field memoir of a US soldier who liberated Dachau and admits to some parts of his battalion killing SS prisoners and recognizes it as a war crime, saying that he saw 39 boxcars full of malnourished dead people on railways outside the camp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1efQPJz0dQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Most of the exaggerations and lies about the Holocaust killing methods told by staff at the for-profit concentration camp
this.

When I was a kid I went on a schooltrip to a camp.

The dude there said that people were tortured to terribly that their entire hair turned white as snow within one night.

When I asked "do you mean the roots of their hair? " the guide said, "no! their entire hair! that is how evil this place was!!!".

I needed to hear no more to know that anything else coming out of that dudes mouth was going to be utter BS.

Yes, but what makes you think that guy's working for Mossad, and not just some person trying to do his job and get his business more money?

The problem you faggots have is that you point to the lampshade myth and the staff at Auschwitz admitting to editing original buildings and say those incidents disprove the Holocaust, when, again, these camps are capitalist endeavors and they're trying to make money. Someone 70 years later fucking with the roof of a building shouldn't have anything to do with shit that happened 70 years earlier.

>saying that he saw 39 boxcars full of malnourished dead people on railways outside the camp.
Not evidence for or against holocaust. Back then 99% of the population in Germany were starving because everything had been bombed to stone age by the allies. Even the guards in the camps didn't get enough to eat so of course the prisoners who weren't a priority would starve to death.

One of the best redpilling documentaries out there
>inb4 kikes start saying it's shit

Kill yourself JEW

>39 boxcars of malnourished people by the time the amerilards were in bavaria
Surprised they managed to survive that long when they were being tortured and gased and starved while none of the supply lines were functioning anymore

I'm guessing all the malnourished soldiers and civilians were also tortured by the SS?

no need to say sorry to us pal. your letting yourself down.

Does this excerpt seem like pure negligence?

I watched it and I'm not redpilled.

That looks like something I'd find in a novel rather than a history book or a diary. Where is it from?

>Like I'm reading the field memoir of a US soldier who liberated Dachau and admits to some parts of his battalion killing SS prisoners and recognizes it as a war crime, saying that he saw 39 boxcars full of malnourished dead people on railways outside the camp.

There were no boxcars full of dead people at Dachau

Death trains were a thing that were well documented.

Not as bad as the bear and the eagle

>Death trains were a thing that were well documented.

what is a death train?

>The problem you faggots have is that you point to the lampshade myth and the staff at Auschwitz admitting to editing original buildings and say those incidents disprove the Holocaust, when, again, these camps are capitalist endeavors and they're trying to make money. Someone 70 years later fucking with the roof of a building shouldn't have anything to do with shit that happened 70 years earlier.

Auschwitz was a capitalist endeavour in the 1940s too. It was a labour camp, end of story.

"Investigation of Alleged Mistreatment of German Guards at Dachau" written by à Lt. Col. of the US army with this being testimony of Howard Buechner, another Lt. Col.

The main focus of the report is on the mistreatment and unlawful execution of SS POWs post-liberation, this chapter is just explaining why the battalion lost their shit.

It doesn't matter if it happened or not its old news and had nothing to do with any of us.

all this evidence of eye witness accounts is just proof of the horror of disease and lack of food and failing infrastructure
The horrible conditions of the prisoners and the mental cracking of the German soldiers that had to witness this. Where killing these emaciated people was an act of mercy

You have to put yourself there and actually just imagine the horror that would exist. And that these stories aren't normally told
but here they immortalized and retold the world over. It forms ideas of murder in your mind

"Nazis weren't so bad; they gave them a fate worse than death"

>I cant put myself in others shoes
>I don't understand what it feels like to not eat for more than 3 hours.
fag its war bad shit happens, if you have an enemy you can't feed and don't want to release what else are you to do? the jews were enemies of the germans what do you think we would of done to the japs we interned in the USA if we were losing the war. let them go?

Something that kind of get skipped over a lot is that every single german soldier was just a man. The men of the german military had families before and after the war. They led lives and had morals and ethics just like we all do. One of the hardest things for our soldiers now is to drop the hammer on women and children. Unfortunately the enemies our guys face on the battlefield these days are outfitting children with weapons and brainwashing them to kill people and action must be taken to stop them however the mental scarring runs pretty deep for most people who have to take action on these children and women. German soldiers didnt become monsters as soon as they donned their uniform. A unilateral order to kill people systematically would have been met with quite a bit of resistance.

Sure there may have been boogeymen in every unit of the german military but they would be few and far between just like they are now.

The numbers just dont add up and the logistics are just not there for what has been alleged.

this

Allegedly written in 1945 and made public in 1991. I was not previously aware of this report's existence so I'm not going to deny that it may indeed be real and truthful but it could also be a forgery intended to invalidate Buechner's "Dachau: The Hour of the Avenger: An Eyewitness Account" from 1986.

only the most retarded and delusional people deny the holocaust

>The main focus of the report is on the mistreatment and unlawful execution of SS POWs post-liberation, this chapter is just explaining why the battalion lost their shit.

It's made up, there were no 39 boxcars full of dead people

>only the most retarded and delusional people deny the holocaust

anyone who has really studied it denies it unless they are a Jew or Jew sympathiser

Better yet, release all the prisoners in the "death camps" which are all in Poland, get send towards Soviet lines, get mowed down because Soviet don't play around.

When you say "deny the holocaust" what specifically are do you mean?

Like when someone says that they were torn out of their bed, herded into a crowded cattle car and brought to a camp where there was a rollercoaster that jerked them off then gassed them but since they luckily ate and shit out the family diamonds several times they were able to bribe an SS soldier to let them hide in the corner and escape the jerkoff gas rollercoaster. And someone says "i dont think that is 100% accurate"

Is that denying the holocaust?

When I was a kid they showed us film of the gas chambers at Dachau. Now there's a sign up saying nobody was gassed here. There was also a sign at Aushwitz we were shown saying 4.1 million people died there. Now the sign says 1.1 million. I'm not denying or affirming anything, but I did get a bit of a jolt finding out 3 million people had disappeared from that sign.

kek

then watch david cole, a super jew debunking it all, it's just facts, no music, just a jew documenting shit about how it all didn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=1efQPJz0dQA