People that are inherently subhuman regardless of race and need to hang on the day of the rope

people that are inherently subhuman regardless of race and need to hang on the day of the rope
flat earthers
cutters
the morbidly obese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skmkuZ0Mr8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swedes

lol, fuck off.. swedish girls are among the hottest girls on the planet. they dont need to hang, they just need patriarchy..

Slide shill sage

Aktion T4 did nothing wrong.

Hottest and easiest. If you are still teenage just go on vacation there. You'll fuck at least one new one a day at any nearby hostels on your trip.
Point is, beauty should not be a primary value when measuring who is worthy

is there even enough rope to hang the Morbidly Obese? or should we just use Pitfalls?

youtube.com/watch?v=skmkuZ0Mr8k get in here bros

I'm fat because of medication I was forced to take when I was 11-15 years old that destroyed my ability to regulate my body fat normally. There are class action lawsuits going on right now because of it. TO hang people for any reason other than making choices that destroy society, IE gang banging, breaking serious laws etc just shows your inability to use compassion and empathy, thus, making you a prime candidate for "the rope" as it eliminates one of the core tenants of being human, and would thus force us into a paradigm of constant murder and strife such as found in the middle east.

>tfw you were a fisherman and you've actually seen the "ice wall"

>Point is, beauty should not be a primary value when measuring who is worthy

yes, but all women have the same mind. the only difference is, Sweden is a matriarchy and it protects its sluts.

Once islam takes over Sweden, those girls slut mindset will change over night

Was it being guarded by armed reptiles?

once joe rogan starts believing in it, I will too

Weeaboos/furries/bronies etc

>burger flag
>claiming all people are negroids like him
pottery

Yeah dude, I remember giving this one girl named sky a rimjob when in sweden

Edgy emos are no longer fashionable. Boys and girls alike who listen to metal instead of ooga booga wimmin rap are better than their fuggboi and child support queen counterparts.

Shit's dank yo, don't even need drugs for a wacky experience.

wh*te subhumans

only morons don't know by now that the earth is flat
it's 2017, scientific instruments are cheap, don't be a brainlet

>calls whites subhuman
>isn't even white