To all of my friends living in Madagascar, please do not do this

To all of my friends living in Madagascar, please do not do this.
Thank you very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5072717/Plague-fears-grow-Malawi-10th-nation-alert.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
youtu.be/HI9uB-sdb7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5072717/Plague-fears-grow-Malawi-10th-nation-alert.html

well, there go my fucking weekend plans..

Remember guys: all cultures are equal.

As long as the men aren't wearing hats it should be safe to dance.

flippin' 'eck

Only if you're down under

Underrated

THE MADAGASCAR PLAN

Talk about some panic at the disco...

Holy shit! Guys how do I extinguish a fire?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT THEM TO STOP
A FULL BLOWN PLAGUE OUTBREAK IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE AFRICA FROM THE NIGGERS

Good luck black death. We are all counting on you.

They're just like us.
#OpenTheBorders

pic related.

kek

They aren't just dancing with those bodies.
Unless "dancing" is slang for fucking

Ha

But you can only get 100% if it STARTS in Madagascar, so why is this a bad thing?

Planes of infected madagascar refugees have been loaded and sent to south America. Better get that wall build quick...tic toc

-Not NSA user

The "tradition" only goes back 2 or 3 centuries and has declined sharply.
So why now the outbreak?
Necrophilia is why.

>tfw no static warp shell border wall to prevent q's plague

This. Hopefully this is the plan.

I can't believe i recognized that photo. I might dwell into darkness for a little bit too long.

Story behind the pic?

I second that

Source please.
Do you think we have a pandemic on our hands anons?

why is this plague taking its time? is it supposed to be this slow? were we lied to about the black death? I dont understand

>WHO reports an 8% increase in infections over the last week
>worst it's been in 20 years
>slow

we are really far off from 1/3 of the population. africa needs 400 million dead or this thing is a total bust.

Close the Ports and let them dance you Racist Nekrophobe.

no, a few days of 50 year old cheap ass antibiotics is enough to completely cure the disease.

there are occasional outbreaks in peru (and the usa as well).

scare story.

According to the articles I was reading they can contain it if it stays in Madagascar, if it spreads to mainland Africa it could be a global problem.
The plague is going to start small obviously, it's more about infection rates than infected population. 2000 infected could easily become 2000000 infected.

My concern is if the disease develops an antibiotic resistance. It could very well happen.

Madagascar never hurt anyone

Reminder that Madagascar is rightful Pirate clay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler

Ok go claim your land.

CrowderFag somewhat pilled on the corpse fucking
youtu.be/HI9uB-sdb7k

yersinia pestis is everywhere and your immune system has probably encountered it several times in your lifetime already. it only becomes a problem when you live among tons of rats and have fleas.

nigga you never start with fatal shit, you just maximise contagion then mutate for for cardiac arrest and other fatal shit. Scrub

Okay but let's say hypothetically it mutates to become a super strain of the virus and it spreads to first world countries. Then it could become a problem.

Wow.

Nigga, a third of Europe didn't just drop dead overnight from the plague. Shit builds up and takes time.

I fear it will be a disappointment like ebola :c

niggers folks....niggers.

Can they comprehend the concept of a virus? Serious question. How do you even convince someone with minimal abstract thinking that something invisible is dangerous to them.

Well, how did you first entertain the concept of unseen actors affecting this dimensional plane? It would be no different

Is this multiculturalisms greatest achievement?

Jesus Christ