Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXpVABc8c3k
youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY
latimes.com/local/la-me-firestone18oct18-story.html
youtu.be/7RdNrzfzstQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be appalled by hundreds of crimes against white citizens
>option is open for dozens of careers that could help to shed light on such events
>could study law
>"yeah nah fuck that, shit's too time-consuming"
>shoot up church filled with unarmed people
Let's not fuck around here, kiddo. If Sir Roof went on a rampage against ARMED people, in a place such as a DRUG LAB, I'd probably applaud the guy. Shooting unarmed people, though? Women and children? He's just a cunt.

I was redpilled long before that case, but I have used that case as an example to spread the good word.

Agree, completely wasted his chance to go shoot up the hood or at least some negro senator.

Yeah I'm not condoning his actions or anything, but his experience in getting redpilled is eerily similar to mine, and I would guess most of this board.

>awakened me

>there are people unaware of media narratives
>there are people that refuse to look furter than newspaper headlines

It's not like the kind of crime that clip speaks of is actually hidden.. It's just not put on the front page (which is hiding in a sense, I know). Anyone that actually cares, or anyone that actually reads the news even slightly more thoroughly than just scanning the front page can know about these, never even mind people that actively google for it.

The truth is most people don't care, and many people don't want to care or think about what it means for the US.

what was his favorite song?

youtube.com/watch?v=oXpVABc8c3k

>It's just not put on the front page
Do national American newspapers write about the daily black on white murder? Black on white happens over twice as often as the opposite. And there are 5 whites per every black. So when controlled for population, they kill whites 10 times more than the opposite.

You know what else is shocking? They do this to beaners too. I live in Arizona, with Obamas HUD bullshit I actually witnessed Mexican Flight in several areas, I found it beyond interesting

you do know right now in america. we have groups of Nazi's arming themselves and stockpiling weapons. they are basically paramilitary units just waiting to murder black, gays and jews. the government needs to step in to stop it. instead the government doesn't do anything because they know they are apart of the white supreamcy cpaitalistic system
youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY

reason why blacks commit crimes? we have a system that keeps blacks poor and considers them evil. we have a system that stems from slavery and it doesn't allow blacks to advance in society. you see mike brown had his hands up and told cop to not shoot. but instead teh cop kkilled him. the system let the murderer off free. then you have racist whites bringing up the face that mike stole cigars and thus he deserved to die.

see this ssytem we have doesn't care about black epople its better to lock them up then to give them jobs

white supremacy capitlism is cancer

you are aware white people literally stole mexico and most of the south west from mexico, right? like america started an illegal war and stole all the land the was mexicans. you do know that right

you did go to history class and fucking learned that right?

And beaners do it to blacks. It's almost like we'd be better off without these people. Some gang-bullshit actually turned into a semi-race war, I couldn't find the article I read about it which was much better but this describes some of it:

latimes.com/local/la-me-firestone18oct18-story.html
>The feud has escalated into what many residents call a race war.

>Race, gang rivalry and drugs have become impossibly tangled as motives in killings and assaults in the neighborhood, authorities and residents say. The result: a gangland version of racial profiling.

>"They just see a young man of the opposite race and they shoot," said Olivia Rosales, a former hate-crime prosecutor, who prosecuted all the East Coast-Florencia murder cases for the last two years. "They don't stop to question whether or not they are a member of the gang."

>you do know right now in america. we have groups of Nazi's arming themselves and stockpiling weapons. they are basically paramilitary units just waiting to murder black, gays and jews
I sure hope so.

>that shadowy pepe grinning from the doorframe

>you do know right now in america. we have groups of Nazi's arming themselves and stockpiling weapons. they are basically paramilitary units just waiting to murder black, gays and jews.
wow thats horrible! Where would someone go to sign up for something like that? Just wanna make sure i dont wanna accidental sign up to be a nazi while going to the public bathrooms you know?

as evidence of your spelling and grammar,id say the most important reason for poor people being poor is the public education system
there is more black rich people living in the u.s than any other country in the world so

peace out to St. Dylan

What does it mean?

Its okay that you're stupid, user, don't defend it.

>reason why blacks commit crimes? we have a system that keeps blacks poor and considers them evil.

why don't they migrate somewhere else in the world? people do that all the time. If you feel bad somewhere, the easiest solution is to go to a place where you feel good.

Actually, he is right. You don’t have to seek them out. Make a few posts about wanting to do it. They will come to you. (Of course they are all Feebs but you won’t find out until too late.)

>B-b-b-butt that's hard!
>We dun got stole-a-did from da mutder lannd afwreecka!
>We ain got no way bak and we refuse anybody thadid send us!
>fuck amerikkka!
Blacks are literally just unruly children that had no father.
Show me a well behaved black person and I can almost guarantee they had both parents.

like that black sun faggot right? He doesnt even live in a bunker with other nazis so why would anyone believe him

>mfw second row happened in my town

Keep pretending that people like you have no blame in this, just stick your fucking head back in the sand.

do you know badly posts like yours stick out relative to the normal fair?

Thats breddy dark stuff user. Good eye.

wut?

There's no shortage of corrupt black politicians and definitely no shortage of drug dealers, rapists, gangbangers, child sex peddling pimps, and other thugs that offer nothing to society. And Charleston is certainly full of them. Shooting old church grannies in the face because they were the easiest target was retarded and shows his ultimate weakness.

Good christ you are so fucking dumb it hurts. Its actually physically pains me to read the regurgitated marxist curriculum you faggots post, and you do it on a board where you are way out of your depth.

You have been taught to see a world that doesn't really exist. A make believe tale that gets you to support ideas like open borders which is a political and economic policy that exploits poor people and drives down the cost of labor for the wealthiest class. Open boarders destroy the working class entirely. Its just so fucking amazing to see you faggots take the race bait propaganda corporate America hands you, and watch you bend over for every inch of it.

You are fucking bugs. You writhe in the wet mud under the rock of your own ignorance. I can't wait to one day flip it over and stomp you into oblivion.

I fucking hate you.

those were all fucking white males you horrible sexist

Niggers don't give a fuck if the kill white elderly or young. So why should he. youtu.be/7RdNrzfzstQ

Why didn't the old church grannies shoot the druggies? Pfh. Ultimate weakness I guess.

>you do know right now in america. we have groups of Nazi's arming themselves and stockpiling weapons. they are basically paramilitary units just waiting to murder black, gays and jews
God do i hope you are right

Agreed. I don't particularly like being around black people, I don't think they represent a net positive anywhere they congregate, But I would never support shooting old women in the face especially ones who took you into a church held your hand and invited you to pray with them.

He's garbage and people like him provide our enemies with years and years of suppressive propaganda.

Its ok to be white is tactful and draws your enemies out, exposing them for their double standards and racial hostility.

Shooting a bunch of old people in the face because they are black lets your enemies checkmate you immediately.

The real problem is the media. They get to edit reality through omission. The month Dylan Roof shot those people there might have been over 100 white people shot by black assailants but if nobody hears about it, it doesn't happen.

Because we don't hold ourselves to the same standards as niggers. Thats why.

is that ben carson
why is he playing dead with clamato juice

>(just look how the bullets to the head didnt do anything to the pastor and he walked fine next day)
you are actually making the claim right now that a person was shot in the head and nothing happened? Wheres your proof faggot

>Shapeshifting lizard ayys=fallen angels
>Greys=offspring of fallen angelns (nephilim) which died but whose spirits still roam the earth (demons)
>Project bluebeam=making us believe that demons/fallen angels are extraterrastrials leaving us undefendable since we try to fend them off physically instead of spiritually (just look how the bullets to the head didnt do anything to the pastor and he walked fine next day) and bluebeam is going on for decades.
this was his post idk why it was deleted

posted by this user

I agree whole heartedly. At least teddie k picked his targets for a reason. Innocent people died for a higher purpose. I still don’t condone it but his targets make sense. Anders did the same thing. Purpose driven. This kids purpose is lost in the fact that he killed people that were worshipping. You don’t do that if you expect people to consider your message. It’s counter productive and proves he was just going after the weakest target. Like a fucking coward.

trayvon martin trial was literally the moment for me. I was at work, happily browsing Sup Forums, when a pol poster came over and said "We are watching the trial at pol! come watch!"

All the meta-narritive I'd heard at that point just melted away, leaving only hellish visages as I witnessed what an absolute carnival it was.

Star witness / super hero, rachel jeantel, the black super-wizard who spoke 3 languages and could prove zimmerman was a murderous racist waddled up to the stage, with an unfinished donught lodged in her throat for later consumption. Watching her disrespect the legal process, and reveal new information about how shitty travon was, was mind boggling. Worst part, was seeing liberal news stations clapping at how brave she was, how smart she was to speak 3 languages, coon, jiggaboo, and creole (they thought it was creole, it was actually her just grunting with a french accent). She got a scholarship to go to college for free... for being a complete retard. Thats the day that any chance of me being a liberal fucking died. It was executed in the streets along with my belief that the other liberals will ever fucking come around and look within themselves for longer than a quick fucking second. Pretty sure if liberals looked within the dark corners of their souls for longer than a hot second they would enter a pot smoking, craft beer sipping, netflix binging episode till they end up on welfare.

Mistook it for the kyle odom case. My bad. Read up on his stuff and look how he described the creature he saw.

>My bad. Read up on his stuff and look how he described the creature he saw.
i was taught by my father to not accept anecdotal evidence. why werent you?

Why would old grannies shoot their grandkids?

I dont get why America didnt send all their blacks back to Africa. Even with Lincoln killed, they had decades to send them back.

Every evidence is to some point anectdotal if you get it from any source but your own experience

dude was /fa/ as fuck

William Pierce did a good radio broadcast on this issue: youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

tl;dw: white people don't care as long as the problem is on the other side of town

then we should believe in ghosts, leprechauns, bigfoot, unicorns and shit too right?

The Priest shot in the head with a .44 and still lived. Wew. Then again, I remember Sup Forums talking about how his manifesto was a forgery by the FBI.

Whites should have been more like the Japanese and kicked out anyone that wasnt like them. He's absolutely right, America brought this on themselves.

in a sense, Blacks did the proper thing from a nationalist-tribal perspective: get angry about it.
The Whites were not normal by ignoring the dead Whites and treating their deaths as some random bad weather event that has no human cause.

That's true, but you're ignoring how we are conditioned by the media. Whites are not supposed to be outraged by niggers killing us. If thousands of whites protested the murder of a white guy killed by a nigger, the media would shame them for race-baiting and "white supremacist undertones" or whatever the jews would come up with

Yeah playing fair will totally help us get one over on the dumb niggs.....fuck em they should all be burned alive. The deserve it if there standards are so low. Filthy fucks