Why are there being so many ESL of lately? Could it being our Japanese overlords?

Why are there being so many ESL of lately? Could it being our Japanese overlords?

I too know not why there are many ESL, they should be remove.

Yes.

Not sure what you are mean. Only perfect english exists.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOMINATION

SOMONE GET /ck/ QUALITY CONTROL IN STAT

I thought I was only the one who realize this.

I'm not sure how people making twenty all caps shitposts in nigh-incoherent broken English aren't getting banned. I know the "quality of posts" rule is lax, but there's a point where it should kick in.

Never happens in threads for sol anime. Maybe you should stop browsing shounenshit threads mate

No. They will only post Jack gif for laugh

Stop visiting rezero and overlord threads

Esl-kun here :^)

Don't forget the TLRD thread's very vocal ESLfag

>putting weiners on your donuts
2 nukes wasn't enough.

He also goes to the Okusama threads. Someone stop him.

>could it being

Don't pretend you aren't one of them.

I'm fine with that too.

that's is of that joke, you geek

How can I know if my english is passable lads? Maybe I'm writing like a mong without realizing it.

And Watamote.

ESLs have always been close to the majority.

You notice them because they are underage.

Don't worry, you are communicating well.

Why won't ESLs just improve their English by observing how the native speakers post on Sup Forums copying them?

This I learn english just lurking in Sup Forums.

post on Sup Forums and copying them*

T-thanks.

That's a big spic hangout zone along with the main spammer who can't improve english even after all of this time.

thanks to certain boards we get a bunch of people from all around the world looking at the site. a lot of people enjoy cartoons, so they visit here too.

>not having a serious mode where you write flawlessly for serious discussion and a shitposting mode where you go full ESL just to trigger people

How moronic.

Who are you quoting?

Mong is such an underrated insult

Spics who grew up with anime like me.

I don't like you.

Why