Rokka no Yuusha

>Sniper girl
>White hair
>Kuudere
>Actually girlfriend of MC

Why is Fremy so perfect?

So you'll feel bad when the asshole author puts her through hell.

Wait what?

Can you spoil me what happened so far?

I read some random ass spoilers but is it true that Adlet wants to kill her now? Please tell me the OTP is still sailing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy if you think their OTP is any good wait till you see what happens. Shit will hit the fan hard

After knowing the author's previous work, I won't hope too much.

you missed the most important part

voiced by aoi yuki

Adlet beheads Fremy because she killed his sister

W-wait what? Is he noted for making sad endings?

Why does Fremy have to suffer? She had to kill her demon parents, finds out Adlet was only brainwashed to love her, and that she killed his sister

Are we in for tragedy? I just want Fremy to be happy. She suffered so much

The jury is still out but she's gonna go through some shit before this thing ends.

Is the LN actually decently written/translated? I tend to avoid LNs since they're normally shit, but this one does interest me.

Nah, the 7th novel still isn't out. Adlet won't take it well, but we don't know what he'll do yet.

She's not user. It's a trap. She's a trap. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for her.

Nice quads btw.

Wait I read on the wiki that Adlet directs all his hate to Fremy when he learns she killed his sister. Does he hate her? Does he still love her?

Am i being rused?

Wait what?

I just finished the anime and this is the type of shit Fremy has to go through? She deserves love, not hate.....

Although I'm pretty sure regardless of how bad it is that she'll eventually end up winning the romance at the end

Is it time for more fake spoilers?

Good friend, I need you to tell me what's happened so far. I just finished the anime and frankly I don't give two shits what happens to the rest of the characters. I just want to know what happens between Fremy and the MC

O goody, do i like those! Let me tell you about the fireworks shop Fremy and Adlet have decided to start once they've beaten the Demon King.

Did you hear that Fremy and Adelt had twin daughters?

>fireworks shop end
T-this will really happen, right?

I wouldn't worry too much. While Adelt probably hates the shit out of Fremy right now, he will also probably do your standard, "Does it really matter? I love her and I want to protect her" thing that all protagonists do.

I see a Fremy/Adelt end in the future

You'll never know the real end of this series so just think of some head cannon and be done with it.
Fake spoilers are literally spread every time someone finishes the anime.

Being officially translated next year

So does Adelt actually love Fremy?

Does Fremy actually love Adelt?

I don't even know what's the truth anymore

Shipper fags are cancer

No one is going to win anything

A gun is an unbecoming accessory for a woman.

>kuudere

Shes not a kuudere

Fremy a shit. I'd rather hug vomit-chan than Fremy.

>that frog
>those numerals

really activated my almonds

Wasted quads.

Is there another season coming out or what

Alright guys, gonna buy this now

I dunno to be honest. Was the series popular on Sup Forums at all?

I could check the Nip sites and see but seeing as I haven't heard about it, I doubt it will be renewed. After all, isn't it just a promotion for a game?

Just a friendly reminder that Bunny was the best girl.

>Cute enough that I would murder up to half of humanity for her but no more.

Better cut off that left arm because she doesn't have it anymore.

Also, she's a psycho bitch

Psycho bitches missing left arms is my thing.

W-wait, where did you find the illustrations?

They marry, have twins.

Google? That's Index, not RnY.

That arm.

Fuck off. Isn't ship but actual pairing.

I envy you.

So Fremy loves Adelt, that's good

But is it true that Adelt hates Fremy? Or please tell me he at least loves her still but can't bring himself to be with the person who killed his sister. Because some of the stuff I'm hearing puts it like he full on hates her and wants her dead

Honestly man no one really knows. You will have to find an actual nip. Most of the spoilers from back then were lies.

Reminder: the Saint of Flower's is still alive and knows the Majin

Adlet is going to get fucked in the ass by the end of the journey and Fremmy will most likely take the Majin's place. AND Nashetania will get off scott-free with the autistic cuck still following her.

>AND Nashetania will get off scott-free with the autistic cuck still following her.

Best. End.

Wait what? That swordman is still following her and serving her even though she straight up said she's going full Holocaust on the people?

Phlegmy was great

S2 fucking when? Fuck

>didn't know about Rokka no sale

This show had some great moments

My favorite moment in these threads was when that one user figured out we were lying to him when we claimed the fog was a bunch of tiny blades.

Holy shit I had forgotten about that.

Seriously, some good stuff came out of this.

>not even mad
Tgurneu.jpg

Would you put it in traitor?
S2 never.

How does she walk like this without getting stomachache or diarrhea?

Yes. He's that much of a cuck, but he can wreck Adlet at anytime and will kill the Demon Pikachu when given the chance or if he threatens Bunny with his plans.

why would that occur?

But how does that belt-bra thing stay on?

Did it really sell that poorly?

I kind of want to see a Season 2 so we can see Fremy suffer. But I know we're going to get a Fremy ending since love prevails and this series isn't too ridiculously edgy dark

It sold like what 100 copies?

>Only sold 1k

Cold?
Try walking around with your stomach exposed.
Belt push on her boobs, and boobs push on her belt.
This works if she's of small size.

Demons don't get colds.

your body gets used to exposure after awhile

Maybe

I wish they sped up the anime pacing. 12 Episodes stuck in the mist was far too long. This show really could've been something. Also why does rokka get so many troll spoilers

So basically Season 2 never?

Sad because I really wanted to see if Fremy ends up together with our MC

>Also why does rokka get so many troll spoilers
Because when people fall for the tiny blades memes, it means people are stupid enough to fall for naything

Wasn't there talk of chinese stream numbers making the difference for the no sales? Was that all a joke

I mean she is pretty attractive but also a lying bitch who sold out her raise for demon cock

Actually fog made of tiny blades is a neat concept.

>Left arm is cut off now

What a waste of a cute girl

>Rokka no Yuusha licensed
How much did the anime cover of the LN?

It sold so badly that the studio had to publicly apologize for making it and hasn't made a single anime since

Sup Forums generally liked this show more than other places, right? I appreciate the occasional threads, shame that season 2 is literally impossible.

Volume 1.

Nice meme

So do we have any LN readers here who can tell us whether or not Fremy and Adelt are still in love and together?

I still never found out who signed my storyboard artbook.

I don't know man, dog dick's been inside that.

>Dog dick

Wait what?

blame nips for having shit taste

Do I need to read it? or the anime did a good job?

The anime is almost a 1:1 adaptation of the LN. Plus, it added the mesoamerican theme.

Literally not human.

Their love is real as fuck. I don't what retarded shit the author will put them through. I'm confident they'll end up together.

Albino is best girl.

Yeah, I'd put a sword through it.

You're not missing much but it's always better to read it.

Volume 7 when?

Did uploading rules to goddess changed or something?
I can't even get to the IRC.

Aoi Yuuki was so fucking perfect for voicing her I got a hard on every time she was on scene.

And that breakdown, dammit. Why this didn't sell better? Why Jew Press licenced it yet it does jaack shit with it?

>It's an "retards who can't read moon go to animesuki and read incorrect spoilers and then greentext them while pretending to be experts on the source material" episode
ESLfags were a mistake.

>complaining about people who cant read japanese
>while calling them "english second language fags"
?
are you complaining about people who cant speak english, or people who cant speak japanese

I fucking loathe seiyuu shitters so much

ESLfags who can't read moon but then bring their animesuki shit here and scream at each other like retards while saying "Hahahaha look at these spoilers! X-fags BTFO!" are the worst posters on this board next to yurifags.

why does it have to be people who are ESL tho
are you saying that people who are native in english (who cant read moon) dont talk about fake spoilers?

im just trying to find out why exactly its people who have english as their second and not as their native language to you