I'm so thankful a show like Non Non Biyori was made. It let me relive the childhood I never had...

I'm so thankful a show like Non Non Biyori was made. It let me relive the childhood I never had. I self-inserted into the characters because I have been born a mentally reatarded person and as I live through my adventures throughout the show I actually become Renge.

Non Non Biyori really saved my life because I am now living in Non Non Biyori but although I'll miss you all I want you to know I am now going to be reborn as a little girl in a small country town of Japan.

Nyanpasu!

i'm so happy for you

Is this a suicide letter?

Nyanpasu !

Say hello to hotarun best grill

This is fucking brilliant. Thanks for the laugh OP.

Nyanpasu!

HONK HONK

This is a reminder that Non Non Biyori Repeat episode 4 is the greatest anime episode of all time, transcending its genre by illustrating the beauty of life's simultaneous transience and permanence with a masterfully directed juxtaposition of life and death.

>I self-inserted into the characters

I'd self-insert into Komari, if you know what I mean.

what do you mean?

The girls of NNB are such good children.
I'd pay for all of their tuition until they graduate middle school.

Fucking manlets.

Renge is my wife.

Omedetou

w-what's this?

The desert of the real.

The show was mediocre. You should probably get some taste or stop being autistic user.

>he doesn't know that NNB is a ghost story.

would slavoj zizek like NNB

go on...

this was the first SOL I ever watched

How evil am I for wanting to give Renge a haircut so she can't have twintails anymore?

>my life in a nutshell

This is so pathetic

Animes