Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oRb9-mypxg
youtu.be/kRKfTaTrstc?t=92
youtube.com/watch?v=Zmfd9etbXGE
youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE MADE IT

As someone who lives in Dallas, I've never been to a beach in person, is it as fun as anime makes it look?

it's pretty
there's water
not much else

Threads aren't dying before the new ones show up, that's nice.
Is misuzu talking about dicks?

That doesn't sound very fun.

Ya~y‼

with friends, it's plenty fun.

Depends on the beach. Good beach is nice. Shitty beach is full of too many people.

I live near Houston and would give my opinion, but my opinion would only comprise of the Gulf Coast which is really just a big shitty mudhole compared to most other beaches.

I didn't like it too much, but it wasn't bad or anything. Water's too fucking salty and the sand is hot as a motherfucker. Would rather just go to a pool.

That said, the beach at night time is Godlike. Cool sand, nice cool temperature, campfire's lit up along the water, air smells great.

As someone who lives 100m away from a beautiful beach, I'd have to say that pools are better.

You forgot fucking SAND EVERYWHERE.

5 more chapters

truth

It's like going to a public pool but noiser. It's alright.

Every time I've seen a beach in anime/manga, they've been practically empty. In real life they are jam packed, the visitors are like sardines

I wonder if Jun will get approached by other girls at the beach.

Dallas is not far from the beach, granted, they're shitty ones, but ocean is ocean, find out yourself. It really depends of how prepared are you, if you go with a bunch of people and bring enough stuff to have a good time, you'll enjoy it. if you think the beach is inherently fun, even if you don't make an effort then you'll get bored 5minuts after looking at it, and get hot, hungry and thirsty soon enough and will probably leave an hour after arriving.

fresh water lake >>>>>>> ocean

it's more the social setting. The beach itself sucks because sand gets everywhere

Absolutely disgusting.

FUCK OFF

>Dallas is not far from the beach
>ocean

dude, do you even googlemaps?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oRb9-mypxg

It can be nice in it's own way if you enjoy people watching

>coreans

Anyone up for a crossover??

You're talking about voyeur, right?

Be honest, how much piss do you think is in that water?

Beaches are terrible. Water is disgusting, sand burns like a motherfucker, and if you go there in your own car then you're going to be picking out sand from it for the next four months.

Poor Misuzu is already sick of this shit.

bro, it's the ocean. it's all been through some digestive tract at some point

Beaches are fun with friends. A private beach would be ideal, but good like finding one. Still, so long as it's not SUPER crowded, you have plenty of room to goof off in.

>what do you want to be when you grow up?
An inner tube salesman.

Okay anakin.

I can only speak for Austin, and sure, it's a road trip, but nothing that should prevent you from not knowing what a beach is like for your whole life, I mean, you're not in Nebraska.

Not as much as you think, otherwise there would be a shark attack.

Sharks are also attracted to the scent of piss, though it's only half as potent as the smell of blood. It's the reason why diving veterans tell you to do a heavy clean of your wet suit after two uses.

no fucking way, we're off the boat!

>tfw live in Austin
>tfw only beach I've ever gone to is in fucking Galveston

Oh, wow, Shark Week never told me that.

No, just about some general bustle and maybe discrete eyecandy, but hey, if voyeurism is your thing I don't judge.

youtu.be/kRKfTaTrstc?t=92

>this thread

> shark week
> giving you pertinent information

user

Seeing this thread made me wonder: is having a private beach that rare?
Or just owning a house in a good place where tourism developers have yet to konock...
c´mon Sup Forums don't make me feel alone here, i like to just watch the ocean while drinking a cold glass of whatever i crave.

there are neighborhood beaches too. move to socal.

Yay!

I think private beaches are not a thing at all. you might have beach front property but the actual beach is a common good. Though maybe I'm wrong. What most people really mean is they want to be in a secluded beach.

When I was a kid, I lived in a private community that had a big lake in the center with a couple beaches on it.

It was pretty comfy in the summer. They also stocked the lake with trout and bass to fish for. I caught a big bass once.

Oh jun

I hope Jun picks up Misuzu and throws her in the ocean before this arc is over.

>>I think private beaches are not a thing at all
It depends on where you live

Go away Anakin.

>Misuzu is that girl that hates getting her hair wet
>Carol loves splashing and keeps splashing Misuzu while calling her a meanie for scolding the splashing
>Jun uses this advantage to get some good old fashioned retribution

Fund it.

Depends on the state (in the US). In California, the public owns up to the high tide line, but in Massachusetts the public only owns up to the low tide line. I know people in Cali will also (illegally) fence off beaches.

>I know people in Cali will also (illegally) fence off beaches.
I've read about that, which is were I found that at least in some places you can't actually own the beach. Though I guess things do vary from place to place.

Speaking as someone who grew up in Connecticut, you can easily find beachfront homes anywhere near the Long Island Sound. Granted, they can be prohibitively expensive most of the time. Especially if you're near a yacht club.

>Beach

>Be
>ache!
>Squirrel!

>...
>It's as big...

>as a black dick
>Whaaat!

>Radical
>Not woohoo...

I hate you

youtube.com/watch?v=Zmfd9etbXGE

I need rips of all these faces.

I just realized, Carol is going to have heart-shaped suntan lines

>RADICAL

UMI DA!

Misuzu looks like she just died on the inside saying that

That was quick.

I just noticed Tomo's face in panel 2. Dat cuteness

>comic accurately depicts the audience's reaction

well played

Tomo is no longer a roaring lioness, she's an awoo now

An awoo?

youtube.com/watch?v=CXPADwU05OQ

Must be because she's next to Jun, but Tomo is looking more petite and feminine in this image like she used to in pic related

Fumita is good at using cliches

Awoo

I've been to the shitty local ny beach and one in a 5-star hotel in Cancun. Definitely a big difference in experience the former makes you think it was a stupid idea and that latter is so comfy it feels like the sun is your blanket and the world is your limitless pool. When in water, you can feel the waves gently moving your body or crashing into it, the ocean's expressive when it can be tranquil or fun. The sand is so smooth to your soles, an earth form of the sea that makes an excellent carpet. That's the basic jist of it, when you're at a good beach with great company it's life memory that's difficult to forget.

>It'd be nice if he actually meant something by it

Slut.

I live like an hour from Galveston.

Don't ever ever ever consider going down there just because it's a close beach to you. That shit is literally toxic. Go to a real nice beach and enjoy the fact that you can actually go in the water without worrying about all the crap that's gotten dumped into the water and the fact that the water isn't grey and cloudy

It's not being a slut if it's with your only love

When you realise they are only there to watch his reaction. I would feel shitty if I were him.

Calm down Anakin

Close, user. You might want to rework that.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg

>he slaps her ass in future chapters
>as a reminder that her body for sating his sexual pleasures
How romantic

yeah...

the problem is that mpv is super shit at showing looping gifs so I have to post to find out what it looks like.

How bout a check 'em version

No worries!

I like them

So happy I live close to the sea and I can pick a nice lonely beach from several options, instead of saving like a motherfucking for several months just to spend 4 days in a crowded, polluted, shit-hole of a tourist trap.

Needs to be sped up so we can have a superposition Misuzu though.

why are you using mpv for gifs then?

gifs as videos look great with it, loads without a gui and just floats in the center