Sword Art Online Progressive Storytime

Well, since Himura Kiseki got an anime for Tawawa, I thought I would do a storytime for their manga adaptation of SAO Progressive.

The resolution of these images are shit, but it can't be helped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Argo a best

I really like Himura's art, he knows how to draw Asuna cute.
>A-1 still won't animate Progressive
Why

I'll try to finish the first volume, but man, Sup Forums's post timers are shit.

I still maintain that Asuna's first outfit is her best

>nyak

So did all of this happen or

It's just a nightmare. Probably.

It transitions into a black border, anonymous

Just a nightmare, mostly. She got sucked into the game by takeing her brothers gear and game on a whim one day. Knowing her mom though most of that shit prolly happened.

Oh. That's a relief I guess, though Asuna's look of despair got me hard
Also the kouhai being a backstabbing cunt would be hot too

Spot the cameos.

Holy shit it's Silica and AAAA-san

Is that Silica?

I mean, it is possible that all that happened in reality, but since there's no way she would know about it, that's all in her imagination.

Might as well read this just for Kiseki.

Asuna is mai waifu.

Kiseki's Asuna is absolutely gorgeous

But Argo is cuter.

What's wrong with this translation/editing job? Why are the sound effects transcribed literally AND with translated? So distracting.

Get out of Sup Forums Kirito

This looks like the beginning of an average Asuna rape doujin

>Japanese parent stressing the importance of College over high school

What devilry is this? I thought Elevens considered higher education expendable since life apparently ends after high school

It's how a lot of manga are done these days.

These are digital rips from the official translation, because the scanlations for this are just bad.

It is actually the plot of one

I am so very disappointed that the artist will never be able to do lewd SAO doujins now.

He does under a different name
Can only see them if you can see tanks stuff on sadpanda

Wow, some of the SFX are wrong (as in someone failed to QC and WAZAWAZA turned into GAYAGAYA, which is present on the next page). The official source needs to step it up. I'd be ashamed to show the manga to the original author or artist.

>I thought Elevens considered higher education expendable since life apparently ends after high school
Some people start working right away when they graduate high school (usually at family businesses), but since Asuna's family is upper-class and obsessed with prestige of course they want to send her to a big-name school.

It's like that on my physical edition too, so unless they fixed it in later editions, well.

That's correct, but Asuna's mom is stressing more over GETTING INTO a brand-name college, which requires connections and/or scoring well on crazy-hard exams. Getting into a good high school is nothing compared to the college entrance exam in East Asian countries. Once you pass and get in, then, yes, you breeze through college because all you need to do is mention you graduated from such-and-such and people will automatically have a better outlook of you.

Here comes Kobold Slayer.

KYAAAA IT'S KIRITO KUN

This is not a boy. This is a cute girl.

l-lewd

Oh, I remember seeing this kid in SAO S1. She appeared for like half a minute in that one episode and never showed up again.

Before the anime started, Argo basically only existed in one line of text.

>Kii-boy
Cute nickname

Does progressive have authority over the original when they contradict each other? (For example, in the original Asuna and Kirito barely know each other before floor 30 or what ever, yet in progressive they get along well enough for people to think they're a couple.)

Blood thirsty asuna is amazing

In Kawahara's afterword for volume 1, he was debating on whether to have a different waifu at the start of Progressive, or to fuck it and have Asuna because OTP.

Since the same author is writing both and he wants Progressive to be a more complete version of the original LN...

Is that so? I always thought that they know each other but they have bad relationship. We saw it from Kirito's perspective after all.

B-But muh Sachi

Reki wants you to forget the original

It'll take like a decade to get to Sachi at this pace, give or take a couple years.

It should be fun watching them bond for a couple volumes before Kawahara is forced to kill them off though.

Kawahara can't even work on the next Progressive LN volume because his editor and publisher are pushing him to churn out Vol. 19 of SAO LN in time for the movie next February instead. Poor guy. Achieve your dream of making millions from fanfiction-tier writing about online gaming but become trapped in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc

>me in real life when playing video games poorly and see other players

>beeswax
This fucking group

Also, is it just me or does everyone look like they have really tiny feet?

So much nicer with the focus NOT on kirito. Argo getting more of the spotlight is welcome as well.

>She's fast!
Every time

woah nice tits

Kiseki's favorite facial expression count:

Hayai!

Total image files for volume 1 is 176, image limit is 250, right?