Bitcoin crashing

>y-your just a mad no coiner
>b-but it started at zero idyout

crash happening and its glorious

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
coinbase.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga, I'm up on BCH. Anybody who is not hedging their BTC holdings with alts is doing it wrong anyway.

good this time i'll buy this shit when it's really low and sell it on it's high
>rinse and reapeat

Yeah, all those alt-coins are sure to be crash proof, because that's how bubbles work

Nothing is crash proof. Entire national economies aren't even crash proof. But there are always signs and there are always sound strategies.

>btch

Sure, it's possible to make money off of bubbles. Good luck with that

I made 100€ off this crash.

Keep it coming please

>if we pretend demand is really high, the price will go up and we can get rich
the people who created these things always have the same goal in mind. this was never meant to replace real currency

bitcoin was worth investing in when it was a nothing burger. the ship has sailed.

I love happy endings.

im seeing ads all over jewbook about bitcoin now as its nose diving

Don't forget to head to /biz/ and shitpost or two.

It's the usual P&D scheme, but with a pretty good marketing. I can't complain, made a total of 85K realized winnings since 2012. Still I never understood how sheep buy when the shit hits obvious bubble territory, but again, can't complain.

i hope it crashes more. want to buy some cheap bitcoin :)

This.

BTC has no inherent value. It's just monopoly money that people bought because of perception of future value. A crash was absolutely inevitable and here it is.

3300 to 7800 in 2 weeks is more than 100-3300 in 6 years you fucking idiot.

>Never understood how people buy in bubble territory.

Greed and impulse. It gets worse evey year.

You clearly don't understand stocks and cryptocurrencies. Rising and falling in value is a GOOD THING, you buy low and sell high. Fluctuations give you multiple chances to do so. What would be the point if it only gained value? You should have sold earlier, faggot.

>BTC has no inherent value. It's just monopoly money that people bought because of perception of future value.
You think the dollar is any different ?

just like the money of your country burger

/biz/ is the most toxic board on Sup Forums. People used to help each other, now everyone is trying to scam.

I invested $600 into crypto, now I have $35.

Bitcoin takes hours to send, and is all controlled by the Chinese thanks to asics

The only thing block chain had going for it was decentralization, it is no longer decentralized.

All these programs are open source. Banks will just copy with their own chain solution.

Crypto was a mistake.

According to you nocoiners it crashes every month but then always comes back even stronger

>hey guys this is totally different from the last 140 times when the price corrected
The same old cycle repeats itself every ~6 months.
>price starts dropping
>Sup Forums and /biz/ making same stale shitposts
>price drops between 15% and 20% then starts going back up
>within 3 days price has recovered to original price
>within 14 days a new ATH is set
>shitposters suddenly nowhere to be found
>wait 6 months
>rinse and repeat
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Bought in at 390, smiling ever since.
The only ones crying are newfags who bought in the bubble.

>he said this at $100
>he said this at $1000
>he said this at $3000
>he said this at $7800
>he'll say it again at $10000

what anti BTC shills don't see is that a lot of people are cashing out BTC's on nov and dec and the price will get lower, this is an opportunity for guys who don't have lots of bitcoins (like me) to invest a few pennies.

>tfw you cash out of bitcoin at the top, buying an island in Chile, a 10000 acre ranch in Maine, and a 54ft sailboat with plenty left over
>how will poorfags every recover
>enjoy poverty

If you didn't buy when they were

Who here a LINK marine?
>mfw

/biz/- BUY MY BAGS

But.... muh dollars , its the strongest muh fugging murican money

t.wagecuck

>crashing
>doesn't know about adjustment

things can't grow forever, the steam runs out and than it's a phase of normalizing again

if you'd know shit about BTC and the current x2 fork that was cancled and the resulting pump to the 8k mark you'd understand that we're back in the bull market faggot

now kill your self poorfag and stay mad im gonna order another fuckable from my sweet gains

Yer gonna have a bad time when the old world monetary system collapses

go iota or go home fuckersss

>You think the dollar is any different ?
where did he imply that in his post? false equiv shills are the most annoying imo

can i just go to some site and liek buy a coin or whatever, also can u just click sell and it turns back into money? explain this bullshit

>tfw I never bought into the (((coin)))

you guys do realize bitcoin is all over mainstream and normies who try to pretend to be the wolf of wall street invest in this faggotry. people with zero marketing skills and impulsive autistic decision making.

when it starts going down
>SELL SELL SELL

its over 6400 again you dipshit

as far as anyone knows, bitcoin isnt real at all and when you click "buy bitcoin" it just gives someone else your money and pretend you have some "bitcoins". this is literally what bitcoin is, except some other person who is even dumber than you will maybe buy your fake bitcoins from you and you wont lose all your money

>Be american
>don't have a monetary system of your own (private central bank)
>this private central bank is owned by jews
>jews literally print money at will
>jews control everything

muh land of the free

Dude I’ve been mining bitcoin through esea clients for years and let me tell you this is the future and anyone that isn’t on board by now is going to get royally fucked.

>"sailboat" lol
>t. never had a boat
Fucking LARPers got me laaaafffffin. Learn some terminology you faggot.

>and anyone that isn’t on board by now is going to get royally fucked.
thats your delusions talking. go to any retail store online and check if you can pay in bitcoins to see if people REALLY are using it

Bitcoins need to to die so alts have a chance of progressing.

Nah, land & cattle have been shown to be the real wealth in economic collapse.
Never claimed to be Wolf of wall street, just got lucky with a 7 year old 500$ wallet and enjoy rubbing the salt. Enjoy poverty.

What's the best method of purchasing bitcoin?

And cucks will buy it again once its low and increase its value.

>started with 600$
>now at 35
Did you go all in on espers and signatum or something

I'm horrible at this crypto thing, bought DGB and STRAT at ATH yet I'm still like 5% up

Man your information is old.

Ant miner s9 my dude

Thank me later

My theory. Since 2x hard fork was abandoned, those who had bought into BTC in a rush to get free 2x coins are now selling up to buy Altcoins.

Wouldn't be surprised if we are below $4.5k within a week or two before recovering. Anything below $5k and I'm buying more.

What're your long term holds?

can u further elaborate on the 'maybe buy you fake bitcoins' part

so like u cant just dump shit at any time but someone needs to want to pay for my bitcoins, n the same way i would have bought them initially? is there a time frame for this turn around

it sounds like the dili market in STO

Exactly right...I oddly cashed out all my bitcoin the other day because I was tired of the high fees and now that its dropping I want to buy some haha

>now
kek holy

you cant just magically sell your bitcoins to noone. a real human being has to buy your bitcoins from you.

It's just self correcting

>being this salty
>not having a boat
>enjoy mom's house

>doubling your money is more that increasing it 30-fold

>bought some under 1k after biz spent a few days shirting up every board with red wojaks
>ignored it forever
>friend says "So bitcoin is at six-eighty.."
>aww man I lost money :(
>look at market
>6800
>hylo fuck
>sell
Kek cryptos are so autistic

bitcoin's always been bouyed by the black market and the dark web.. but what's going on right now? big time criminal purges world wide.. the storm is making landfall..

at 7k it was bound to crash as it was a bubble

you idiot

>Bitcoin dips and I buy
>Bitcoin goes back up and my real money account gets charged for the amount that it's worth now
Coinbase are fucking kikes.

Get in potcoin before Trump legalizes it

yep, buy into overbought territory

Yeah, because no one is buying. HUE.

any bubble represents unnatural or unsustainable market growth. and that usually can be traced back to criminal activity, shady business practices, fraud and abuse

Thank God, that shit was way to expensive for me to buy at 7000

If it hits 5000 im bout to stick 100k amd hold till lambos

yes

coinbase.com/

hoping it will fall to 3k

coinbase.com/

go to coinbase.com and give the jew your money.. in exchange they give you theoretical coin. what can go wrong?

LE EPIN TRELL LELELEL

that's not how it works at all.

you can then transfer the bitcoin to your own wallet for free

t. average coin fag

There's monsterous bitcoin transaction fee

Sup Jaguar, you fucked my PC a few years ago. Faggot

These things are pointless while you are beholden to what is essentially a bank and charges fees

It’s fucked

>while you are beholden to what is essentially a bank and charges fees
That being what exactly?

why is it crashing?

The very thing you have to use to sell the things

Or are you betting on the global finance system just letting you use bitcoin to buy things which aren’t drugs or computer parts?

You can buy things off of Amazon with bitcoins, you can put it on a card, you can exchange it for real cash, there are Bitcoin ATM's in some places... user you are just retarded as fuck sorry.

Yep. Have even bought lunch a few times in London recently with Bitcoin.

That's adorable. You are adorable.

can you pay your taxes, mortgage/rent, electrical bill and car assurance with it?

>(private central bank)
>>this private central bank is owned by jews
>>jews literally print money at will
>>jews control everything
Basically this..

It's not. It was overbought and the price is correcting.
This happens regularly to every commodity where speculators have too much control.

>The very thing you have to use to sell the things
The exchange? If you hold your coins on one you deserve to get robbed by the next mt.gox
And you can buy a lot of things directly with bitcoin, but I feel like you're missing the point of bitcoin.
Unlike fiat which can be printed infinitely out of nothing by (((central banks))), bitcoin has a limited supply (of around 21 million) and takes energy to create (mine). Another thing is that it is decentralized, meaning you can perform transactions within the bitcoin network directly, without going thru a broker like a bank. It's also instant, global, and if you take certain precautions - anonymous.
The only time you need to go thru an exchange is obviously when you're trading btc with an alt.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS TOLD ME BITCOIN WAS THE BEST INVESTMENT SO I EMBEZZLED $2,000,000 FROM THE NFP I MANAGE AND INVESTED IT ALL IN BITCOIN. NOW I GOT CAUGHT BECAUSE I WASN'T ABLE TO PAY IT BACK AND I'M GOING TO JAIL

ITT:

Jews hating on Bitcoins.

Remember goyim. Cohencoins are best coins. He He He.

How exactly do you cash out more than $10000 if you have bitcoins?

>jail
Three meals a day, free gym, no rent and a infinite stream of dicks to suck. Sounds like jackpot for a leaf

Yeah but you get charged to sell your coins or buy coins from other people. If you haven’t mined it’s just a scam

I get the point but investing into something where your money ‘rises’ but you can’t do shit with it without fees sounds dumb

over time while praying that the exchange you have the ious on don't go belly up

Daily reminder that not paying capital gains tax on your crypto is kike tier.