Moonman Thread

It's time to get a moonman thread going.
Post your favorite songs of the all-great Moonman.
Starting with youtube.com/watch?v=l80huflJJb8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtLTAK9GXt0
youtu.be/uNw49tGq9Z0
youtu.be/Ac1VaRwJA1M
vimeo.com/169406070
youtu.be/_J5UpnPO9CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rZj1NFDKN-o
youtube.com/watch?v=X42RxfhXvrg
youtube.com/watch?v=jNTIv0OosCM
youtube.com/watch?v=B5Y8OzBOQyw
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit these lyrics

49 faggots and one dune coon

Be jealous you never got to see Moon Man in real life

What the fuck is this?
Do people actually think this whole Jew bashing racist shit is funny or something?

Humor is very subjective senpai.

it actually is, it's so sick it's funny. Like rape jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=WtLTAK9GXt0

this is my favourite one

I like this one. White God is also breddy good.

youtu.be/uNw49tGq9Z0

newfag

whitetopia rises
youtu.be/Ac1VaRwJA1M

vimeo.com/169406070 My fav

Lurk more faggot.

Yes

Now KYS kekistani faggot

Well I've been here for nearly a month now so I think that's long enough

I really love listening to you little piss-ant "soldiers" trying to talk tough. You make me laugh. If Soros was here, he'd laugh too.

Where's the classic Final Solution

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Moonman. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical history most of the references will go over a typical listeners head. There’s also Moonman’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from a misguided timeline, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Moonman truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Moonman's existential lyrics which itself is a cryptic reference to epic Aryan Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as his genius wit presents itself on their inferior Beats headphones. What fools.. how I pity them.

>trying to talk tough
you understood it all leaf

lol leaf

No now where close.

moonman explained for normies\dummies

Gavin is that you?

>So fuck all of this social justice warrior shit I'll smack a black ho and chop off her clit All feminists need to back to the '20s Make me a sandwich You're all just butthurt Because Moon Man doesn't like his ladies thick Oh, and you guessed it Suck my dick

youtu.be/_J5UpnPO9CQ

Lol 4 fucking weeks is not "enough"

>Gavin is that you?
no he's actually having his ass rimmed by Milo right now

Oh so Turks are included in your kill list eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=rZj1NFDKN-o

youtube.com/watch?v=X42RxfhXvrg

youtube.com/watch?v=jNTIv0OosCM

i'll tell you when you've been here "long enough".

>when you can't go outside without noticing the billboards and advertisements subverting everyone to racemix. ads predominately featuring white women and other race men.
>when you can't walk down the street without seeing the race-mixed children running around with their 90 IQ
>when you can't enjoy a night out without wanting to escape the faggots and mindless drugged up masses
>when you can't watch tv without spotting jews practically everywhere, in any western country, influencing nearly every news network
>when you can't read a """news""" article online without searching up the writer + "jew"
>when you can't stop seeing (((coincidences)))

>when you've realised your culture is ruined, and when you question other people about it, they'll say "what culture?"

youtube.com/watch?v=B5Y8OzBOQyw

youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q

this.

No, you can tell you've been here long enough when you can read such fucking obvious bait as the post you replied to, dumb shit
You and every other fucking retard that feeds baiting niggers are the ones that haven't been here long enough need to stop fucking posting

>invisible ghost dick sucking faces

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ6U4gr4hsw