>Kills "degenerate" people
>The left loves it and Sup Forums hates it
What the fuck happened here?

Other urls found in this thread:

quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-8/Book-82/Hadith-794/
knightstemplarorder.org/christian-self-defense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hates Jews
Last time i checked, islam was one of greatest kike tools. Only ones who hate jews do it not because of religion, but for other reasons, such as kikes taking their land.

you forget these

> hates christians
> hates atheists
> demands your time and worship
> or it will kill you.

There is no compromise with religious zealots. Their belief system is corrupt and they are blinded by their pedo prophet.

Most Muslims are degenerate rapists, dirty, disgusting and immoral.
t.exmuslim

The left likes freedom of religion.
It hates many of the things that are done by Muslims, but recognises that not all Muslims do them. Indeed most don't.

Sup Forums just hates freedom.

>Sup Forums just hates freedom.
Not true. I want my nation to be free of these pests.

Islam ruins the genetic health and IQ of its adherents through polygamy and cousin marriage. Shilling for Islam in the West is a plot to widen the IQ gap between the West and the Ashkenazim.

Basically this

Islam is just another Jewish religion

Islam is disgusting and so are the non white subhumans who follow it.

Islam isn't anti-degenerate, mutt.
It harnesses degeneracy in the proselytizing of their religion, allowing for child brides and rape and forced marriages and slavery, so long as it's against a designated outsider.

The left don't love it, they just don't know jack shit about it. Meanwhile conservatives are generally not huge fans of marrying your cousin.

The left doesn't like Islam. They like Muslims who they consider downtrodden, exploited, victims of discrimination in the work place, racism, the proletariat of the 21st century.

t.the south

youre absolutely fucking retarded if you think fucking ISLAM, cousin-fucking ISLAM is the answer, coming from a muzzie, you should be fucking fighting islam not fucking embracing it

>is muslim
>wants to fight Islam
What

Fuck you, I love my freedom you cuck.

>Deeply religious
I'm not wasting my day sitting on a fucking mat
>Subjugates women
You sound insecure about women, no?
>Hates Jews
Keep them away from your fucking property then
>Kills "degenerate" people
Why don't you just not interfere with their lives if you hate them?
>The left loves it and Sup Forums hates it
Because the left is retarded. Just like statists

The left is frequently self destructive.

I hate faggots but I wouldn't kill them, islam will
pisslam hates any free think
pisslam is a brown white hating religion

>pisslam is a brown white hating religion
That's wrong though, but I agree with everything else you said.

Cultural Marxism is what's the reason.

As long as it's not traditional to Christian values, it's better.

The left is out to wipe out the "European/American white political and cultural hegemony in the world which is why they endorse cultures that are different no matter how degenerate they might be. They may not agree with Islam as an ideology but as long as it is incompatible with traditional western values and muslims vote for leftist parties it has a purpose to them, which is why they pull this "refugees welcome" shit and do their best to flood our western societies.

You spelled "all muslims" wrong

Have you ever heard of the middle east?
99% is muslims vs muslims

Marxism happened

>Lefties : ISLAM IS PEACE
>Muslims: Bro hol up
>Lefties: ISLAM LOVES WOMEN
>Muslims: Motherfucker i said hol up
>Lefties: ISLAM LOVES LGBTQ+
>Muslims: Im gonna fucking cut your head off!

Came here to drop the redpill:

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

prettyy much this, it just seems muzzies are not smart enough to see they are controlled by kikes

lol fuck off even pol is too smart to worship an arab warlord pedo. We can have those things without Islam.

Why are Islamic countries shit holes? It seems more people are escaping from there than they are migrating there

they hate jews but the entirety of arab culture and to some degree islamic culture is based on deception and betrayal. The jews are just better at it, and manipulate them to fight for their interests.

Because they aren't whites

>Muslims worship an Arab
kys

I'd say it's a myth that the left loves islam, all leftys I know are also very skeptical about islam.

>this group of people isnt worshipping islam the RIGHT way, meaning my way.
>muhammed says to kill the unbelievers, so off go their heads.

Because the religion is designed to create a nation ready for war all the time and actively pushing for war. Europe and Turkey aren't really on the table as viable targets and the nearest places they can fuck up are other arab nations, muhammed's plan was to create a single islamic caliphate, not all these smaller factions. Saying the quran is perfect and whatnot was supposed to prevent a split, there were never meant to be different streams within islam.
the goal was to unify the tribes and conquer the world.

you are in catalonia/spain, did all those lefties happen to have gotten enriched?
I don't think most lefties live in muzzie areas, and the most of the ones in the USA have probably never seen a muslim in person before.
Also how far left are your lefty friends/acquaintances really?

marxists are the ones most left

>Because they aren't whites
I thought these were the same people who created civilisation, Egypt, and Persia

Also, what about Chechnya?

Islam is the enemy of Christianity.

if it ain't white, it ain't right

you forgot
>criminalizes free thinking
>criminalizes rational thinking

Ergo, no scientific progress. While Europe was undergoing tremendous changes, developing new techs and getting a better understanding of the world, the people of islam have not budged an inch, riding camels and cutting heads. The only things they can be credited for are managing to keep some of the greek scriptures (from being destroyed by the ottoman empire so you know.... themselves) and bringing back the "arabic numbers" from india, at the price of millions of hindu lives.

Their ideology does not allow the world to move forward, so I oppose it.

Easy. The enemy of my enemy is my ally. They both want to destroy Christianity.

>>criminalizes rational thinking
apparently not

Personally I like the Muslim a lot better than the atheist or Jew

Rightists don't hate islamists because they disagree with them, they hate them because they view them as competition.

>subjugates women
How is that a good thing? Do you love your mother? Your sisters? Also why "degenerates" and not just degenerates?

I would gladly convert, one thing that bothers me is one, does islam respect the mother and the father? Parents are the most valuable things for a human in my opinion.

>"Hates Jews"
>circumcise their children more than any other group of people on earth.

this

The love and respect of the parents is among the highest values in Islam, as is essential for building the nuclear family.

"Worship God and join not any partners with Him; and be kind to your parents..." [Noble Quran 4:36]

"Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him and that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility and say, "My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood." [Noble Quran 17:23-24]

"And We have enjoined on man [to be good] to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him and his weaning was over two years. Be thankful to Me and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination."[Noble Quran 31:14]

A man came to the Prophet and said: O Messenger of Allah! Who from amongst mankind warrants the best companionship from me? He replied: "Your mother." The man asked: Then who? So he replied: "Your mother." The man then asked: Then who? So the Prophet replied again: "Your mother." The man then asked: Then who? So he replied: "Then your father." (Sah�h Bukh�r� 5971 and Sahih Muslim 7/2)

This is some thinly veilled shilling.

That's interesting, I'm not even sarcastic, I might consider converting. Islam seems really serious about it's own stuff, I grew up as a christian, but there's something in christianity that makes it seem bland, like you consider yourself christian and that's it, no prayers, no community, nothing. Thank you for the post, I might check it more about the muslim history.

I swear I'm not shilling, I'm just interested in the social aspect of islam. I couldn't care less about it being harsh on faggots and degenerates, that's a plus to me. If islam preaches a good family, then I'll support it 100%. Traditional family is getting destroyed piece by piece by this godless and decadent society of the west.

You can't.

Yeah, brother, I also reverted to it, I'm from an atheist background and I tried other religions, but none of them appealed to me. Like you, I also looked for a religion that would assure a good family, a stable upbringing for my kids, and I was highly encouraged by the emphasis Islam placed on family, parenthood and faithfulness to your spouse.

It also helps that the community is generally very welcoming towards reverts and helps you out. The feeling of brotherhood and unity in Islam is unlike any that I have ever experienced

Why is it shilling friend?

>>The left loves it and Sup Forums hates it
That's what happened.

Plus, much of Sup Forums are libertarians in disguise. They hate having so much of their country's code being dictated by some guy from 1600 years ago. Cause they want their alcohol, and they want their 2D anime waifus and pron.

I'm guessing you are a femanon who escaped to freedom and being promoted to a human.

It's important to note that the left loves "secular Muslims" who wag their tails and roll over when they tell them to. Secular Muslims who compromise their beliefs to fit in with the crowd, like the PKK in Turkey and other """Muslims""" who are essentially apostates.

Other than supporting freedom of religion, the left doesn't really give a shit about religious Muslims nor for the values they espouse. There's a reason the left isn't, for example, pushing for polygamy, as it would benefit traditional Mormons and Muslims.

It's the same with any religion. The left also supports secular Christianity and black/Latino Christianity, while opposing right-wing traditional Christianity.

In any case though, most Muslims would be ok with a libertarian government if you left us alone. In fact, I would support libertarians/an-caps, as they seem less crazy about the military and more isolationist.

>If islam preaches a good family, then I'll support it 100%.
Christianity supported it before islam did.
Which one u gonna choose, the original or the cheap ass copy?

I'd have no problem with Islam if it were no sandnigger religion creeping into Europe.
It's made for the desert so let it stay in the desert.

You fuckers are a bunch of whackos. Religious fanatics. Islam and it's followers are an ugly and devastating plague upon the world and it's people. Muslims are cancer cells. When your numbers are great enough, everything around you decays and withers and dies. You all need to be murdered in the most brutal ways. Men, women, and children of Islam need to be slaughtered, if we wish for a prosperous and peaceful society. You all deserve death with the hoove of a pig stuffed in your mouths. Can't wait for you losers to start congregating in my town, gonna kill you all.

Well said user, well said.

>>Kills "degenerate" people
then why dont they kill themselfs

Read

Cool story bro.

What you sub humans fail to realize is that you have large targets on your backs. We want you dead, and we will make it so. Pisslam won't exist for much longer. May you and your loved ones burn in hell, and suffer greatly before that time comes.

But there is no rule that an imitation cannot defeat the original.

> hates christians

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant." [Quran 5:82]

> hates atheists

Militant anti-theist atheists yes, we hate them, what religion doesn't? But if you're an atheist who leaves us alone, we don't care.

> demands your time and worship

True, Islam is a religion of commitment. To some like myself, that is a plus, but others may be put off.

> or it will kill you.
No, if you miss prayers or fasting, you are (obviously) not killed. And likewise, for non-Muslims who disbelieve, they have inviolable rights and provisions in Islamic lands.

>enemy of the west (read: whites)
Makes sense that leftist fucks love it and whites hate it.

Ivans right; christcucks, juice, and muzzies are all into muh religion. they work together against us, the goy, the 'unclean'

Islam has endured for 1400 years, and it will endure another 1400 years. Meanwhile America is declining and is at the limits of its power in the Middle East, as we saw with Iran and other Muslim countries BTFOing you there. So no, I am not exactly concerned.

islam is a disgusting and immoral religion, only suited for dirty subhumans. after all it was created by a pedophile rapist and terrorist, who was worshiping a stone. the fact that he tortured and killed people, simply for insulting his huge ego or leaving his dirty religion, makes him a cult leader like david koresh or jim jones.

>forces circumcision
>bans bacon
>bans alcohol

Nice try ahmed.

Ok, give me all the reasons why pisslam is better than christianity?

I was asking myself the same question but retards here who actually have never read or redpilled themsleves on islam think:

Islam="MUHHH GOAT FUCKERS REEEE","RAPEFUGEE'S",ISIS

Sure Islam can be very extremist sometimes (and that is bad) but there are muslim countries who actually are less extremist and they are doing pretty good on a social point of view and not falling into degeneracy.

>neckbeard
>using that huge man dress
>sandals
>that ridiculous turban
>have to pray everyday

we just need the stone-worshipers to make one real big mistake, before justice will happen.

no bacon or alcohol. however, the pedo-prophet recommended to drink lots of camel urine. i say this is typical of a religion created by a subhuman like muhammad quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-8/Book-82/Hadith-794/

>death penalty for apostasy
>literal thought police
>demands complete cultural and political control with a system developed in war-torn 7th-century desert that forbids ever reforming
>legal and moral slavery forever
>legal and moral sex slavery forever
it's like Sup Forums is the ones doing their homework.

Looking at the prophet alone is enough.
The prophet is supposed to be a role model, in that way Mohammed is better than Jesus. Live like Jesus and you'll die like Jesus. Jesus got killed by his enemies in his thirties because he did not fight back. Mohammed conquered countries, fucked girls and beheaded Jews. Today we all need to be a bit more like Mohammed and a bit less like Jesus.

Sup Forums is a liberal board. The left is the new oppressor of freedom and liberty

Death to all muslims, islam is cancer.

Have u ever read the bible? The only purpose for jesus was getting killed for our sins.
Pluse mohammed breaks many of the laws jesus handed to us

U think hindus have it bad? Look at MENA and what has happpened to christians.
Jews have it worst thhough

do you want us to molest 9 year old girls too like mohammad? or kill people for changing their religion or being atheist? or fucking their adopted sons wife? white people have higher standards than that and a culture that naturally and un-corrupted is noble and far beyond what any dirty sand monkey like mohammad could come up with. we need absolutely nothing from a camel-urine drinking negro cult leader.

>Islam is just another Jewish religion

So is christianity.

which is why odinism or buddhism is the way to go, if you want a religion.

Your le based god-emperor isn't going to attack fucking Saudi Arabia, unless his kike overlords will it. In the middle east America has acted solely for the benefit of their Israeli masters, in which they've thoroughly ruined the area and directly caused all this discord, but most retards here are proud of it because 'le dead mudslimes XD'

Islam is not the real enemy in the slightest.

Have u ever read my post?
Jesus is a shit tier role model.
>Virgin
>got killed without fighting back
>"love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you"
>"Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword."
Not saying Islam is a good religion. Christianity is simply worse.

no, islam is worse for a noble race like the white european race. the typical negroid behavior (rape, murder, torture, robbery etc) that islam encourages is against our nature and authentic culture. the ideals of christianity doesn't suit us either, but at least they are less revolting.

>Live like Jesus and you'll die like Jesus
And will rise like Jesus and inherit entire creation from dust to angels, while that pedophile will be thrown in abyss with his pall, Lucy

islam is a revolting and dirty cult, who preach things that is directly against the cleanliness and noble ideals that the white race stands for. consequently the mohammaddan is our natural enemy and the fact that these dirty negroid subhumans actively attack white people all over europe and has done so for countless generations, makes this even more obvious. trump is the best hope for hitting back hard against the mohammaddan enemy and get justice, because he has access to just the right kind of weapons to do the job properly.

>>The left loves it

The Left loves anything that hates the West, Capitalism, and Christianity. That's all. Islam is a threat to all that. Plus, Islam has gained victim status because they are mostly brown people and live in countries degraded by Western Powers. So they have gained Jew points.

>and Sup Forums hates it

Self-explanatory

Wrong, the blonde beast is a born hunter, a born warrior. Waging war and winning is in our blood. We create the greatest empire and give the world our culture. That's why ancient stories of heroes is not about love or forgiving your enemy. Is Romulus a nigger? Or Achilles, Odysseus, Zeus?
That's why Europe gets invaded. Because the afterlife is more important for you cucks than your family and country.

>Have u ever read my post?
Yes
knightstemplarorder.org/christian-self-defense/ its ok to kill for self defence and for the greater good.
Jesus doesnt want anyone to start unnecessary wars, thats why he said put back your swords.

so true.

Not white

>Waging war and winning is in our blood.
Waging war against other europeans yes.
>We create the greatest empire and give the world our culture.
The world, nope, europe, yes
>That's why ancient stories of heroes is not about love or forgiving your enemy. Is Romulus a nigger? Or Achilles, Odysseus, Zeus?
The first conquerer was a middle easterner. Whites are just copycats.

yes a strong, fierce but at the same time noble, chivalrous warrior who win. the rape, robbery and demand for "protection money" that islam encourage is not a part of it. it is as mentioned against the nature of the white race and exist in islam because of the negroid roots of this ugly, dishonorable cult.

>> hates atheists
>Implying that's a bad thing

>demands your time and worship, or it will kill you.
zero tolerance for faggots, apostate.