Will KyoAni fade into obscurity after this? It seems like the type of show only studios with no reputation left make

Will KyoAni fade into obscurity after this? It seems like the type of show only studios with no reputation left make.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
pastebin.com/ba1bpyag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the girl is secretly a green charizard?

>kyoanal having reputation left after years of nothing but moe moe SoL harem shit

Good joke

Koe no katachi got them huge recognition.
This is just the phase where you adapt things and save up for a new project, standard stuff.

I don't know if I like the design change

COOL had a distinct style so KyoAni making it all bubbily like that kinda takes it away from it

>COOL's artstyle
>not bubbly
One of the main cons of his art is that his MCs are nothing but bubbly blobs.

Kyoani style is a trade off. While the character design is recycled and not unique, you get higher quality

for his tits yeah

but I was referring to the face

On the contrary, KyoAni animating it will bring maid dragon into the spotlight.

Honestly, I've seen his design adapted already, and it's nothing out of the ordinary, I'd rather take KyoAni's modified designs for this adaptation, that doesn't mean we can't have moments such as this.

This, nobody cared who she was before she got the Kyoani adaptation

>It seems like the type of show only studios with no reputation left make

But I thought Kyoani had a widely acknowledged reputation. A reputation for prostituting their characters.

Maid Dragon is the best source material they've had in years though.

The most refreshing I'd say, too bad they'll just wing it, the production quality will probably be even lower than AmaBuri seeing how many projects they had this year and they're just doing this one out of need, a damn shame since there are some sakuga worthy moments.

hi newfag

What need? Money? Don't their original work get them more money?

They still needed to fund them, and they made Phantom, Hibike 2 and played a big part in the production of Koe no Katachi. They probably needed the money to for expenditures so they slaved away to Pony Canyon for this project. I'm afraid they won't put much effort into it though.

rude

>This bait again

What's wrong with Sup Forums why do you want Kyoani to fail so much can't you accept they're a good studio whos works aren't to your taste.

Reminder that Abe is Abe's puppet and all he does is propaganda for the Japanese government, explaining why his manga got 3 (three) anime adaptions

>type of show only studios with no reputation left make.
That was what people think when they adapt K-on and Nichijou.

They're a stagnant studio. Not really their fault with Nichijou being such a huge flop.

Wasted potential. They need to animate shows that aren't filled with melodramatic plots.

Who gives a shit who's making it, I'm just thankful Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon is being made into an anime

What propaganda did Abe mean by yuri monster girls?

p-please explain a-user.

Is this a dream? COOL anime by a top rate studio?

Don't get your hopes up. Fanservice will be cut and since there's actual yuribait they will probably turn it into hetbaiting just to fuck with us

Why are you stuttering? Nichijou was their attempt at something different and it sold like absolute shit.

>they will probably turn it into hetbaiting
How exactly?

With MCs co-worker and the closet otaku dragon for the maid in the OP. They will most likely change the gender of the loli's friend.

Stop replying to bait.

>since there's actual yuribait
It is flat out yuri, not bait.
>they will probably turn it into hetbaiting
Don't get your hopes up.

It had mediocre sales for different reasons, some of them not KyoAni's fault, in fact most of them. But it's become sort of a cult classic over the years. It gained quite a nice following in the west.

because somewhere saying the shows' sales' flop is a opinion and not a fact

I fucking hate being alive.
Kyoukai no Kanata was an emotionally investing ride.
Phantom World was an above par comedy.
This is just generic shit. Kyoani will never live this down, and I mightn't even bother sticking around to see Violet Evergarden.

Why do you fucking Sup Forumsutists shit on KyoAni so much only because they won't adapt the stories you'd like to be adapted by them? Go fund your own animu and pay them to animate it.

mfw, antikyoani are so butthurt that this studio is fine

>generic
How many monster girl yuri series do you know?

There sure are a lot of autists dedicated to hating KyoAni just for the sake of hating KyoAni. If at least you were paid for it, I'd understand, but doing it for free? Find yourselves a hobby or something.

I see they didn't try to copy the style of the manga, way to fuck up

Glad to see ret/a/rds being this devasted by a new announced Kyoani show.

thank god they fixed it

kill yourself

TYBKA

>Secretly

This is a Japanese girl

This

She's not Japanese though.

>I mightn't even bother sticking around to see Violet Evergarden.
who the fuck are you kidding? you'll watch this shit show and you'll watch violet evergarden as well

>and the closet otaku dragon for the maid in the OP.

Good luck with that. Cool loves to shit on him.

Sorry, you lost me at:
>Phantom World was an above par comedy.

It's just fans falseflagging as haters once again.

Although they are miffled by the fact that Violet Evergarden is not airing this year, so the salt is real.
They're also already trying to mentally prepare themselves for the fact that the next Free iteration will be more popular in Japan than VEG.

Dumb studiowarriors are dumb.

I don't think anybody thought VEG would air this year.

Your taste is irredeemably shit already, don't understand how this particular show turns you off

>Kyoukai no Kanata was an emotionally investing ride.
>Phantom World was an above par comedy.
Don't forget
>Hibike is shallow forced mellow drama

Jesus christ what happened to this studio
It gets worse and worse every season

Danna is better

Is the source material as trashy as it seems?

It's a comedy about a dragon from a fantasy world living as a maid for an office lady in our world.

Hence people calling it "Retarded Dragons 2".

Sounds pretty boring unless the comedy is top notch.

>Kyoani already turned her into a Shinka and ruined the desgins
I really hope they don't do their usual "blur everything and add filters" also

Oh they will

My daughter, Kanna, is so cute.

>dragons
I don't even care which studio makes this, I'm interested.

They're actually wyverns.

No, if you go by the autism distinction then they are dragons since they are quadrupedal + wings, whereas wyverns are bipedal + wings/wing-arms.

I think he was making a joke.

Since, you know, people go full autism about the difference

Unfortunately you're 100% correct.
The potential is still there, and I really don't want to see one of my favorite anime studios go down the drain.

>Retarded Dragons
I dunno, they aren't as retarded as I expect them to be.
Except for Iruru, I guess.

kyoani should have left the designs as is, it's cuter

The manga is so boring, it's not even comfy boring.

>it's just fans falseflagging as haters

What

I can assure you the haters are genuine. I would know.

No

Who's gonna make KyoAni great again familia?

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

It's going to be another kyokai no kanata

It isn't anything like Kyoukai no Kanata.

In the sense that it was hyped to no end.but was mediocre

Nobody actually expected a high school fantasy LN to be good. It's called false flagging.

As opposed to a non-highschool fantasy LN?

so glad they finally got a good light novel

What makes you think it'll be good?

so do we actually get a legit dragon on maid's outfit or just some moe blob ?

>In the sense that it was hyped to no end.but was mediocre
Seems like it. I'm hoping that it'll turn out decent at least.

It only took 7 years.

What is Violet about?

KyoAni finds a way to make all anime great again.

>Jake long the Asian-American dragon
THIS is an american dragon

pastebin.com/ba1bpyag

>it's another forced hatejerk thread

Chaos dragon (read, dragon belonging to the faction of EVIL) who was slowly dying from having a holy weapon in its back transforms into a moeblob meido to be together with female main character, who pulled out the weapon because she was at that time drunk and didn't believe in anything at all. And she drunkenly boasted about how meidos are the best and the cutest, which is why the dragon is now a moeblob meido.

>it's an "IRC repeats all the same stale anti-KyoAni memes for the 973rd consecutive thread" episode

>they only make one kind of anime
Check.
>Hibike is forced drama
Check.
>muh filters
Check.

Same shit every fucking time.

Their shitposting has gotten aggressive lately due to GodAni's success.

>Why do you fucking Sup Forumsutists shit on KyoAni so much
IRC has been doing this all season because it gets (You)s. Learn to recognize clearly transparent organized trolling. IRC picks dead horse talking points at the beginning of every season and then beats them to death all season long. This shit has been going on for many years.

Kyoani will never fade, not in Japan and not here on Sup Forums where they are by far the most popular studio