Good Times Create Weak Men

>35 years old
>Should be focusing on a career, getting married and having white babies
>Still live at home
>Just booked a one way flight to Bangkok for January and going to spend 6 months partying, fucking whores and living like a bum

I am the reason the white race is dying out. Don't blame me, blame Feminism and boomer parenting.

>Going to Bangkok to fuck whores

Enjoy getting robbed and then thrown out of a 30 story window, dumbfuck.

>feminism
Men are leaders, women are followers. By blaming women you’re not being a man.
>boomer parenting
Again, you’re supposed to be a man. You’re 35 years old, you’re not a child (well, you are on the inside) it’s your fault you won’t grow up.

For God’s sake man, take some fucking responsibility

It's up to you to transcend those things though, you're taking the easy way out and making it that much harder for those of us actually focused on the future and keeping our lives together.

>Going to Bangkok to fuck whores

I'm not interested in Asians, only degenerate Western backpacker whores

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

You're going to get gang banged by tranny's aren't you?

>Fuck you I won't do what you tell me
Fine by me, all that means is that in 10 years you’ll be a 45 year old manchild. Whose fault will that be? Anyone’s but yours I assume.

>not interested in asians
>going to bangkok

You posted this same copypasta last night.

Nah

And you can keep living the American corporate slave dream. Its all about the 401K brah!

The West is dying, go have some fun while you're still (relatively) young.

>And you can keep living the American corporate slave dream. Its all about the 401K brah!
Seriously bro. I used to be just like you (well, maybe not “quite” as pathetic) and if I had the chance to go back, I wouldn’t. Adulthood is vastly superior to manchildhood. Yes it’s harder, but it’s infinitely more rewarding

post this on r/hapas

>Adulthood

Ah yes, slaving for Shekelberg Rubenshlomstein, paying the mortgage and getting divorce raped whilst your kids grow up to be Instawhores

Times have changed. We are not our parents or grandparents. We have no wars to fight or hopes to aspire to. We are living in a decadent age of madness. I feel no remorse for fiddling whilst Rome burns

>blame feminism
I will but not for your actions

feminism and sins of the father ideology have been cascading for the last decade and thats its own problem.

Have fun in Thailand though, be careful for clusters of women they will pickpocket you in seconds and try to lure you into unsafe areas

nana plaza is cool, the islands in the south west are awesome and pattaya is the bigger brothel district

I have been to Thailand before. I know what I'm getting myself into. No interest in Pattaya or any of the whore districts, I don't like Asian women (or trannies)

Feminism has destroyed humanity. I'm just one of its many casualties

Post this on r/asianmasculinity too and post the results. They are fucking hilarious

>not developing a career path and planning out your future
I mean this is all well in good if you have infinite cash

otherwise you're gonna be a bum after your folks pass on, but end of the day its your choice. Then what, just end it? cause I would

did this when i was 21.
you are too old for this shit, even the backpacker roastis will not fuck you. (they are around 18-25)
go kho san road if u want any chance of White pussy

>b-b-but I could fail, so I won’t even try!
Oh sheckelberg really loves you bro! Yeah. Don’t even think about having white children, just stay inside and play (((video games))) like a good goy!

You know, you have a 50% chance of lifelong commitment, the same chance of being (((divorce raped))) and again, how your kids turn out is up to you. They could grow up to be anything, but you’re stuck assuming the worst before you even try. Ultimate good-goy!

>feminism is the reason civ is on decline
I mean I find little reason for thailand then with the new king and your lack of interest in brothels

there are plenty of better options, I looked into working in thailand and shits expensive to live a western lifestyle

why thailand then?

It's not just the West. Humanity is in a Kali Yuga death spiral. Much madness. Wow!

You are weak and you are too lazy to do anything about it you tea drinking bitch faggot

Go and enjoy yourself.
Being responsible & doing the expected thing lead to millions dying in wars.

I have already decided that I'll probably become a Buddhist monk when I near retirement age

I will get my moms house when she passes on, which hopefully won't be for another 20-30 years

My take on life is that I could get Cancer or have a heart attack or die in a nuclear war any day so why spend your life hoarding a pension you will be too old and tired to spend and enjoy?

Doesn't matter. You will erase yourself from the gene pool - we won.

>Removing whites from the gene pool
>Winning
Germany, there's not point in hiding your flag of you're just going to announce you're a cuck.

>you are too old for this shit, even the backpacker roastis will not fuck you. (they are around 18-25)
go kho san road if u want any chance of White pussy

I was in Thailand 2 years ago aged 33 and I fucked 19-21 year olds with ease. Don't project on me Swedecuck

You can live comfortably somewhere like Chiang Mai for $600 a month. I have passive income that is triple that.

And your country is the biggest joke in Western history thanks to the weakness of men like you allowing your whore women to breed with Arabs and coons and be subservient to mentally ill Feminazis. Britain may be fucked but thank God I'm not a fucking limp dicked Scandi cuck like you

Cheers m8

What? Are you sure you passed your English class?

>he fell for the Sup Forums memes

I'm successful, on my way to having kids and I'm healthy and strong. You are weak and feeble and live at home. Who's the cuck here?

Course you are, Sven.

Run along, Mathilde is waiting for you to service the Bull

The fact that you fell for, and are obsessed with degenerate cuck memes speaks volumes as well.

It's not too late for you to become a man. You are a little boy at the moment, but you can still save yourself.

>I'm successful, on my way to having kids and I'm healthy and strong

And I spend my days posting on Sup Forums with all the other "degenerate cuck meme" posting "little boys"

You sanctimonious Swedish cretin. Never mind me saving myself, how about you go and try and save your doomed weak joke of a country

It's sunday today, and I very much enjoy spending some free time here. The best way to save our countries is to work on ourselves and to become better men, it's the only way. Why do you reject this idea?

>The best way to save our countries is to work on ourselves and to become better men, it's the only way. Why do you reject this idea?

There is nothing left worth saving

Go prep the bull.

>There is nothing left worth saving
I strongly disagree

Being a degenerate will only make you unhappy in the long run.

>Still live at home
As opposed to what?

Tell the truth nigger, you're still living off mom.

>good times
Yeah, a generation without fathers turning out weak is totally due to how good life is.

The best way to save our countries is to live out the changes we wish to see our countries make, not by falling for the individualist meme.

I still live off Mom

kek you even have "Jew" in your ID. How fitting

Yep haha my random ID has Jew in it so that means its true xD

Ehh it was going to happen sooner or later.
The Russians are going to take over some part of the Western world and the chinks are gonna take over everything else.
Nature doesn't tolerate weakness.

I'm glad you admit it.

Good times created boomers.

It was sarcasm you cuckold. Now, go prep that bull. I hear Tyrone calling you.

You could pass that pension and investments to you children, allowing you family to move upward through the generations

>Now, go prep that bull.
You should not assume that my hobbies are the same as yours, weakling.

You're experts in the craft of cuckoldry, Sven.

Live your life that way if you want, I don't care.

If I don't reproduce (which I won't) then its an irrelevant point.

All you Americans think about is breeding and hoarding money

Eh, at least I'm doing my best to change that. You should too, I mean did you see this years British Christmas commercials? I wish you the best of luck, Schlomo.

>I'm not interested in Asians
That was the deadgiveaway this guy is not from Sup Forums and you all felll for it

>You should too
Can't fix Britain, it's a broken wreck of a country. Let it burn.

No I blame you

Wew, same thread and pic from two days ago.
I didn't care then and I don't care now faggot.
Get fucked.

>Whose fault will that be?
Genetics and terrible parenting, uneducated redneck.

hes going to find the love of his life there, perfect little wife material woman.. until she gets her citizen ship or a few checks out of him LOL
really though, you better know what youre getting into. those thai girls and ladybois are real life succubuses and will bleed you dry without you even noticing it.

I'm 22 and buying my first house in around 6 months. I just gotta find a cutie to marry. Thinking of becoming mormon to speed up the process.

We’re in box 3 transitioning to box 4. This op is clear example.

HARD TIMES WHEN!?

Another imbecile that needs to lurk the thread more. I've stated countless times that I don't even like Asian women and have zero intention of fucking them. Only Western sluts interest me

Please, no, stop, the condemnation, the horror

And yet you still took the time to reply.

Wow, you sure showed ME!

youre going to the other side of the world to fuck women from london and somehow Im the imbecile.
Regardless of your intended actions, I now regret taking the time to offer advice to try and help you.

Yes because all that matters is fucking whores right?

I'm also going to save a considerable amount of money from my increasing online income, travel, experience life and yeah, get laid on the reg.

Meanwhile, you will be slaving for Shekelstein and losing most of your money to tax and 401K

But hey, you're the grown up. You're a big boy now! Look how special you are and meaningful your life. Good Goy (slave)!

Won't you just die out and the white people who do want to have kids will replace you? This is a good thing.

>blame everyone else and society for your problems
/thread
sage this shit

your a pathetic manchild with mental development issues. its too late in life for it to be corrected now. The child that you are is all youll ever be, but hey.. on the bright side alteast you dont have the mental capacity to see it.
oh btw, being british and all, I totally see why you have to go out of country to find another white person.

2/10 copypasta

>that happens
it doesn't

how much $ are you bringing? i've considered the same, i need a break from life
>but I'm 25, not 35

i fully intend on fucking a tranny in the butt when i go, but the dick better be small or i'm gonna have some serious problems

good times enable women to raise kids past infancy createting weak men and trashy women

It's no joke!

how about you both go back to posting on le_donald and leave here forever?

Thai women generally don't leave their western man after they're married and back in the west. Simply because the kind of man who goes for a thai wife is usually hardworking and a simpleton, so all she has to do to make him happy is make him some food and have sex with him. In return she gets free housing, free clothes, free furniture, free money, etc. etc. If she wants to work or have education, the husband will likely support her.

A lot better than being a single thai woman in the west, who doesn't even speak the language. Who else is she going to marry, another pathetic white guy? an asian guy? (there are nearly no thai men in Europe).

where are you living in chiang mai or bangkok or wherever?

>arguing_with_holes.png

no, just about everyone posting in this thread is an example, faggot. get off Sup Forums and get a job and a family before you talk shit nigger

and yes, i'm sure you have yadayada and are a beacon of inspiration in your community. i'm also sure autobiographies by anonymous posters on the internet are wholly unreliable

Bangkok, Chiang Mai. Might move on to Vietnam afterwards

If you're that young and have your own place, you're way ahead of the game. So many millennial men are failures and just having your own place is enough to make women fawn. Just make sure she's not a whore and don't cuck to her when you find her.