THE FINAL SOLUTION to le 56% meme!

Everyone fucking knows that Sup Forums is less than 50% white people.

So, INTRODUCING, for the very first time:
le magnificent 42% Sup Forums face!
WE ARE ALL AMERICANS NOW, it is my pleasure to ruin your joke!

Sup Forums never gets to make this joke ever again and JIDF shills are hereby umemployed!
White people of all nations are united and will never have another WW2 style brother war!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gubageeeee

>durr, i'll try and group nationalists with the other countries on a chinese cartoon image board they browse
Sage

Then why do you always take the bait when some jew posts a le X% meme?
Are you guys 80IQ or something?

Gmorfblargubuuuuhr

why dont you people just talk about politics in a calm rational matter? you'd probably have an argument for a white ethnostate if you didn't spend all day posting about "shitskins and niggers and the kikes"
you're all just sabotaging yourselves with your stupidity.

Orcposting = out
Dukeposting = in

This is Sup Forums. Calm rational arguments interspersed with insults like 'subhuman kike' and 'niggerfaggot' are the way its done around here.

How the fuck did the 56% meme manage to suddenly assblast so many people? It's been around way longer than just the past week.

Dont mind me

@Everyone

Post the pictures of Sup Forums meetups where 80% of the guys that show up are non-white.

Muslims dont give their holy book away for free so that cunt probably paid for it.
Thank you for your business! Come again!

shut up, I'm WHITE

George Soros pushed 18 billion into his foundations.
le X% meme was the best thing they could come up with to divide and conquer whites.
People keep taking the bait though.

Just passing through

coal burning , not even once

>"The staggering inability of Americans to counter this meme and their overly emotional response has led to a proliferation of this meme across the internet. Only the same tired retorts like "LOL U MAD MUHAMMAD?" and "NICE TRY SCHLOMO" are being used to mask the uncomfortable truth behind the Amerimutt meme. All of this is symptomatic of the cultural sicknesses which lies at the heart of America. Is this truly the death cries of the land formerly known as the United States?"
-Lead Spokesman, Jacques Delors Institute

>everything I don't like is Jews
The original drawing was from Sup Forums and used to mock Sup Forums, then we subverted it for bants with Americans because of the sheer number of them that really are mutts. Are you triggered by shart in mart memes too?

That's where you're wrong stupid dumb idiot loooool You Never read the quaran

Blow it out your ass commie fuck

I wonder who is behind this post

Americans were absolutely arse blasted by the Shart in mart meme.

Just dropping by

Whiter than you Mohammad >:^D

HAHA GOLD

>Whiter than you Mohammad

Good night sandniggers

I've got balls of steel.

>previous shill campaign dissapears
>le 56 percent meme campaign starts getting pushed hard af with multiple duplicate threads a day
>divide and conquer, known tactics of shills who work here
not a shill campaign though
if you genuinely think this is funny, kill yourself

Funny how all am*rican "heroes" are entirely fictional, meanwhile the mutts are real.

New actor cast for

Amerimutt The Movie

kek

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Nice proxy.

if newfags want to be retards and fall for the meme so be it.

Eat shit and die.

50+% of Sup Forums is women according to statistics. No wonder why everyone here is so neurotic.

>Meanwhile IRL...

probably traps who just id was women

t. Moroccan shitskin

Except nations are entities on it's own while Sup Forums really isn't, in contrary to what you r*dditors think. THERE IS NO LE POL ARMY

Only nupol and actual mutts hate this meme.
>Le divide and conquer thread!!
This board has always been different groups fighting and the weak get separated by their aversion to strong memes and stop coming here.
We were working together for the election and to bring down the swamp pedos but the 'division' has always been a part of this place, sorry newfags. Arriving here only last year has given you a warped view of Sup Forums.

Also it's freaking funny. I seriously can't stop laughing at these mutt memes.

>This board has always been different groups fighting and the weak get separated by their aversion to strong memes and stop coming here.
this a board for politics, fuck off to Sup Forums and stop pretending you're an oldfag, a thread died for this you cunt

When will you retards realize that leftypol is like 15 people? They are irrelevant

>We were working together for the election and to bring down the swamp pedos

>freaking funny
hmmmm reveal flag

>giving a shit about leftist faggots
ayyy
also your country is full of niggers remember that

I act was once on lefty Sup Forums and it's like really insignificant amount of people. Biggest threads were like 10 people tops

>t.commie nigger

why are you pretending to be american?

ITT an american on holiday tries to solve his countries greatest fear. Being a meme

The original memes were about a 7/10, the newer ones 9/10, the responses from amerimutts 10/10. The long diatribes against le shariablue had me in tears. These are the same people who are members of kekistan Facebook groups and have a kekistani flag on their wall.

I'm too black pilled to be offended by the mutt memes. In the future there will be more non-whites on this board than the whites.

this

Why are you buttblasted by this meme? Are you a bongrel?

these are your posts here, they indicate that you are a faggot

these are his posts, he is pretending to be an american, you are replying to him as if he was your friend, you are both faggots please leave

To be honest the only thing that makes these memes funny is of Ameritards getting const triggered. Like literally the moment they stop getting so pissed, the meme will be dead.

t. urk

You mean currently.

but you were pretending to be an american itt? get your story straight faggot

Know the difference between European art and jew art

We should make a containment board for buttblasted mongrels like you.
What should we call it Sup Forums?

Thank you Niels.
Comfy place for the Mulatto.

This it's so fucking obvious with the amount of meme flags that are on this board.
Also like 40% of the Americans on this board are shit skins.

The board is mainly american, so it already is

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

>germany get raped haha
>captain sweden, swedes are cucks kek
>slavs are not white haha true
>eternal anglo blood top kek
>meds are arab rape babies lolol fucking eggplants
>finns are mongols lmao
this is perfectly fine
>amerimutt meme
soros paid shills fuck you this is an invasion!!!

WHITER THAN YOU, MOHAMMAD

when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you

>This it's so fucking obvious with the amount of meme flags that are on this board.
Where did all the Indian flags go? They are literally all gone since the flaggening. Whenever I see a meme flag I assume its POO IN LOO.

!!!!!!!!!
Sauvage
!!!!!!!!!

That meme really is what 2017 was made for.

You are (not) white

Would you ever puke on a nigger? Say that your life was on stake.

Hhhaaaaaa topkek

Americans base their entire knowledge of the world on memes and cartoons. That's why they're so arseblasted by this.
They're a nation of adultsized toddlers

Yeah it's pretty bad the meme flags have really destroyed what was left of the board.
Now it's just meme flags insulting countries while hiding behind a flag.

Enjoy living in Niggertocracy.

How dare you make fun of jews? Pay reparations for holocaust now!!!

Meme flags were there before you arrived on the site. You just happened to be there when they were introduced back.
Newlatto

>In the future there will be more non-whites on this board than the whites.

saved/10

I've come to Sup Forums to make it whiter.

Leave it. It is the El Goblino!

I've been on the site since /new/ was still a thing.

Every fucking time

Is that the annual gathering of the mutt memes?

>big nose fat lips
interesting that no matter the mutt mix, these features are almost always present

Bi-hourly, nigger please.
Before the mod comes and:

its the mulatto bugmen online aryan larping society annual dinner

>not a shill
Sure mate.