Sweden vs Poland

Swedish Minister of Justice slams Poland about "disgusting parade of nationalism and anti-semitism", "Polish nationalism must be crushed!"

twitter.com/johanssonmorgan/status/929678133439148032

Better watch out Poles, trade sanctions incoming

Swedish leaders are traitors to their own nation. They should keep their shit in-house. They don't realise the world has no interest in their cucked opinions.

Well done Poland. You've restored my faith that Europe doesn't have to fall.

EU would be better if we could all just be nationalistic and share a common enemy in the kike

I expect nothing less from you anymore, fucking cuck's.

I don't speak Somalian. Translation pls?

but EU = kikes

Fuck this faggot. Godspeed Poland, you are an inspiration to the rest of us.

i'd volunteer for poland's army

sweden will implode and collapse before he can do anything
enjoy the last year of your country

Well said

Swedish cucks do not understand nationalism what a surprise

Let's remove svenkebab in a pincer attack, you and me

Swedish are idiots, soon te he replaced by Somalis. No need to talk with dead tribe.

there's a translate button

Swedish Minister of Justice slams Poland about "disgusting parade of nationalism and anti-semitism", "Polish nationalism must be crushed!"

*pisses on you*

I bet this has something to do with Sweden refusing to pay reparations to Poland for the Deluge.
>the Eternal Swede

let's start a PMC and prepare for the war. the quarterly earning reports will be impressive!

It says "Ogaa booga mahooga nooga"

>increasingly nervous Pole wants everybody to collapse before his country because he wants to feel safe and in charge of his fate

kek

I typed it out in English in OP you mart-sharting mongoloid

When will there be a civil war, or atleast a coup?

Go ahead, Poles will rip ypu apart. This cuck is calling EU to invade Poland, Poles make Swedish cucks look bad.

they fuck us up soon

a helicopter service you say?
Pino, Get the choppers

what have you done, cuck?

Any poles that can give me a QR on the March on Poland? I only saw one livestream and I don't know what they were talking about. Coverage here is pretty absent too.

If Sweden is opposing you, you’re doing something right. Don’t worry about them “crushing” you either, they won’t even crush the invaders in their own lands. And even if they tried, the United States would have your back.

I CHALLENGE THIS """"Morgan Johansson""""" COCKSUCKING PUSSY ASSED SWEDISH FUCKBOY TO A GUN DUEL.

TO THE DEATH

YOU UP FOR IT COCKSUCKER???

PUT YOUR ACTIONS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS BITCH FUCKING SHITBAG!

I'LL KILL YOU

don't count on the us doing anything right, never ever

>polish nationalism must be crushed

10 years ago this would've been seen a declaration of war lol.

And whos gonna crush it ? The swedish caliphate ?

Kek

He typed on a Virgins Anonymous bulletin

Från en Sven till en annan, ge fan i skit som den sista meningen i din OP, du stärker bara nidbilden vi har även om du är sarkastisk

That is obviously a manifestation of private people and their opinion about things. It's the most democratic thing imaginable.
And yet this Swedish faggot has to come and badmouth Polish people? What an arsehole!

friendly reminder that hating commies and killing commies are two very different things, anarchocapitalists dont believe in war, only in self defense from immediate attacks

As long as it’s within the next 7 years, I have faith. Trump even went to Poland and gave a speech about the importance of protecting European (read:white) identity

meant Quick Rundown

communism is like someone pointing a gun at you. at what point do you consider it being alright? at no point. you disable the person before he fires a shot. just the same with communism. you don't wait till they shoot you.

What the fuck have you done?

Swedes like them can fuck right off.
Their influential people say sweden has no culture and they are degenerating

Well that's marxism wehr ya been?

faggots believe that, and it just so happens that ancap has a lot of different philosophers and such different was to see the ancapistan happen, me?
i'm a hoppean ancap, we remove commies. because you can't be free if you are utterly retarded on social issues
pic related

Swedes, please make sure your retarded politics stay in Sweden. Nobody want's to know your opinions.

Vilken nidbild?

M.J vill "bekämpa" detta.

FUCK SWEDEN AND ALL SWEDES

LIKE THESE PISSON SHITSTAIN FAGGOTS HAVE ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE US.

DEATH TO SWEDEN!!!

and the deep state fight is still ongoing with no real winners, don't hold your breath

... sen är det givetvis genomgående positivt att en negativ Sverigebild sprids i utlandet. Brukar tipsa utländsk media om tokigheter här i landet.

Swedes, give us your blond bitches to fill them with warrior seed, you are inferior cucks.

Nidbilden av Sverige som ett hanrejat land, geni.

Don't be a faggot.

If only Britain still had a Victorian sense of Diplomacy we'd pull as close to Poland and other EU-Skeptic countries as possible to put maximum pressure on the Bloc.

Du stärker nidbilden av cuckade svenskar. MJ är en idiot om han tror att polackerna är nazister. Det finns många varianter av att vara höger och alla är inte nazism. Om något skulle vi behöva ta efter från polackernas inställning till immigranter och judar

Denna punkten kan jag hålla med om men annars refererar jag till min andra kommentar

Great Northern War 2.0 when?

>before independence march
hahah irrelevant polan no one cares about you or your opinion--
>suddenly indepedence march happens
..And now entire world (west) talks about us
wow

that parade made some really pretty pictures and untold amount of asspain. im proud of you polan

I will volunteer in a heartbeat to kill modern numale Germans and swede Marxist faggots if it means defending holy Poland

Fuck you Swedish faggot coward

Yeah sure after the way you treat poles postBraxit

I'm proud of my government, fascists. Can you say the same?

fuck off cultural marxist. poles shouldn't be living in britain as much as brits shouldn't be living in poland. also poland didn't send their brightest and best to britain. I can understand why they don't want them there. hell, I don't want them here (in poland) either.

It's so fucking awesome to see all the cucks, kikes and globalists getting triggered by this.

it'd be fitting if WW3 started by someone (EU) invading Poland

Sverige är ett 100% hanrejad land.

>m-men det är bara politikerna
som den hanrejade svensken har röstat fram

'Three branches will become one'.
Handing over legislative, jurisdictional and executive power to congo-tier populists in a moment of vaginal spergings is very unpolish.
Rope these traitors user.

BASED POLES
A
S
E
D

P
O
L
E
S

>irrelevant country that had nonaggression cuck pacts with everyone talking shit on a country that was butchered by the Germans and then butchered again by the soviets within a span of 5 years
If Poland were to start skipping nuclear warheads across the Baltic Sea right now I would have no complaint

You belong in a garbage can

I bet you know all about collapsing the others, right you fucking kike?

the unwashed masses don't understand how we're all equal and need someone enlightened and progressive to lead them.

Why don't one of you Swedes just Anders Breivik your government?

Merely asking from curiosity of course not prompting anything :^)

Det roliga är att både sossarna och moderaterna samt resten av sjuklövern har alla bidragit till skiten, inte undra på att det blir framröstat oavsett. Nu blir ju troligtvis ett nytt parti majoritet äntligen och vinden kan vände för det bättre.

E-Elliot
I-I-Is that you?

I bet you know shit about the world, Kevin.
Poland has been leeching the EU for years, their families who are all massively opposed to immigration immigrated over here themselves back then, happily accept gibs to this day and never bothered to even learn a word german.
We live in a confused world when poles suck nazi dick and nazis suck polish nazi dicks on a korean imageboard.
Gas yourself.

Jews gonna send all you white cucks to die in a var so the negros and the muslims are the only people left, Europe is fucked unless the people see through the marxist lies.

>he thinks rodge died in that "car"
>he doesn't know he drove his BMW to Argentina shooting up sororities along the way as the US gov desperately tried to cover it up

>antijudiska
kek swedish is so cute

Gas yourself you faggot numale homosexual german piece of shit. You all look like metrosexual faggots and you are a bunch of fucking cuck pieces of subhuman shit. You talk shit about Poland at least they are a country and a race unlike you who will have the same racial demographics of America in one generation. So go fucking suck in the zyklon b you worthless anti European faggot fucking cockbiter

No. And thank goodness for that, I'd be as messed up in the head as you if I was proud of it.

Because we managed to avoid war for enough generations to think we can always solve it through diplomatic means.

We'll see if someone snaps in the future

#NotAllSwedes this is just an uber cuck don't let him sully the good name of based Nordic brethren

Even Anders Breivik didn't Anders Breivik his government. He Anders Breiviked a bunch of defenseless girl scouts in a summer camp.

>never bothered to even learn a word german
Ich kann Deutsch sprechen.

nun, verpiss dich.

CALA POLSKA ŚPIEWA Z NAMI

WYPIERDALAĆ Z UCHODŹCAMI

>He Breiviked a bunch of defenseless communistik youth of both male, female and interracial types.
FTFY

where is my 50$ Dad

Never asked for your opinion, fucking vermin kike. I swear to God the next Holocaust will be every single one of you semitic inbred cunt drowning in acid baths.

Faggot numale Germans will only speak Arabic soon anyways

He neatly slaughtered a bunch of socdems and the successors of the people desperate to turn Norway into Sweden 2.0
Take a break Mahmoud

Swedes cucklords can't even prevent their daughter being raped by immigrants but they can somewhat do something against Poles?

Yeah no, based Poland one of the last Euro country to have actual balls.

This guy is a swede

These are real tweets btw

We all know who the real cucks are by now.
You are all spineless cowards.
You talk about the glorious uebermensch but crawl into fetal position the moment some subhuman trucks a few people to trigger you into that exact state of mind.
You have nothing to do with real germany, even if your fled war criminal grandpa touched your anus while talking about heritage behind that barn, mongrellus.
You are paranoid cowards, nothing more nothing less.

>Poland
>More corrupted than Sweden
Maybe in alternate timeline

in a fight USA vs Germany you have terribly low chances of winning

100 years from now it will be Polish soldiers who clear the feral ghouls from the ruins of Stockholm.

Wunderbarer Tränen. Könnte aber auch Muslimśiuśiu sein, den dir Merkel ständig serviert. Und von jedem € gehen 0.89 wieder an DE zurück. Gehst du wenigstens morgen zum Jobcenter?

Both of my grandparents were waffen-SS, homo.
You lack spine and you are too young to even understand. How old are you?
You are under 25 and you should wonder how I know, child.

nah, Stockholm will be Finnish area of operations
we take Berlin to the west and everything up to Ural to the east